Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace  (Read 64306 times)
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:06:05 AM

I can not quite figure out what kind of platform it is, what is it for?
In fact, this is the first marketplace of the P2P segment, linking suppliers of financial information and its customers in one place.
In terms of what kind of information will be sold? Betting what?
No, you understand a little wrong, the financial plan contains more information, for example, the state of the financial market, on the basis of which anyone can decide on an action, but in principle this platform has limitless possibilities, and that you said also quite feasible!
And why would anyone share information, if he can make money on this?
The fact is that often people simply do not have enough budget to take part in this, and market analysis skills are there, then they can sell information to other people. This is exactly what happens in this case, the author receives a reward from everyone who received his information.
And do I have to pay in advance for the information that will be provided to me? Suddenly they deceive me, or will I decide to cheat and not pay?
No, this will not happen, on the platform will be the control of all participants. And to deceive there is no sense, after all the platform is made so that all participants had an opportunity to earn! The rating system will operate
What is this system?
The rating of users depends on their activity and the number of purchased content. The ranking algorithm helps to get information first by users with a higher rating. Other users will receive the same data a little later.
How much later other users will receive the data?
It already depends on the workload of the servers and the work of the project team. Usually everything happens quickly enough, because the project is fast-growing and very popular on the market
I hope this is really so. I only recently became acquainted with Pareto. If you are less or less familiar with it, can I ask a few questions?
Yes, of course, only if you want me to answer you now, then hurry, you need to leave soon.
Excellent, I'll try to express my thoughts faster)
What can you say about the ecosystem of this network? Is it separate or a structural part of something else?
The Pareto network creates a new ecosystem that will improve efficiency
in the field of generation and dissemination of information of value to investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:08:08 AM

In fact, this is the first marketplace of the P2P segment, linking suppliers of financial information and its customers in one place.
No, you understand a little wrong, the financial plan contains more information, for example, the state of the financial market, on the basis of which anyone can decide on an action, but in principle this platform has limitless possibilities, and that you said also quite feasible!
The fact is that often people simply do not have enough budget to take part in this, and market analysis skills are there, then they can sell information to other people. This is exactly what happens in this case, the author receives a reward from everyone who received his information.
And do I have to pay in advance for the information that will be provided to me? Suddenly they deceive me, or will I decide to cheat and not pay?
No, this will not happen, on the platform will be the control of all participants. And to deceive there is no sense, after all the platform is made so that all participants had an opportunity to earn! The rating system will operate
What is this system?
The rating of users depends on their activity and the number of purchased content. The ranking algorithm helps to get information first by users with a higher rating. Other users will receive the same data a little later.
It already depends on the workload of the servers and the work of the project team. Usually everything happens quickly enough, because the project is fast-growing and very popular on the market
I hope this is really so. I only recently became acquainted with Pareto. If you are less or less familiar with it, can I ask a few questions?
Yes, of course, only if you want me to answer you now, then hurry, you need to leave soon.
What can you say about the ecosystem of this network? Is it separate or a structural part of something else?
in the field of generation and dissemination of information of value to investors.
The new ecosystem is cool, new investments by investors and so on. But how will this affect the economic system as a whole?
rlm42

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:09:18 AM

What is this system?
The new ecosystem is cool, new investments by investors and so on. But how will this affect the economic system as a whole?
This ecosystem will contribute to the rationalization of the market
investment and promote a more efficient distribution of
capital in this sector of the global economy.
g2com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:10:46 AM

What is this system?
It sounds all right, but it's not known how it will really be, but suddenly the entire system tomorrow will collapse and investors will remain with nothing
rlm42

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:12:24 AM

What is this system?
It sounds all right, but it's not known how it will really be, but suddenly the entire system tomorrow will collapse and investors will remain with nothing
Of course there is a risk, but agree that just because no one would invest their capital in an accidental project? Pareto invested in the amount of finances, so I do not think that it's worth worrying about, but there is a risk in any case and you have to accept it and continue working!
g2com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:13:56 AM

What is this system?
Of course there is a risk, but agree that just because no one would invest their capital in an accidental project? Pareto invested in the amount of finances, so I do not think that it's worth worrying about, but there is a risk in any case and you have to accept it and continue working!
Perhaps I will agree with you. If you do not take risks, do not succeed in anything. Okay, let's ask a couple more questions) What do you need to have / do to post your content on the network?
rlm42

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:15:03 AM

What is this system?
Perhaps I will agree with you. If you do not take risks, do not succeed in anything. Okay, let's ask a couple more questions) What do you need to have / do to post your content on the network?
Participants must have a certain number of Pareto markers. There is also a cost for publications. Need to clarify.
g2com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:16:24 AM

What is this system?
Participants must have a certain number of Pareto markers. There is also a cost for publications. Need to clarify.
And have you used this network for a long time?
rlm42

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:16:58 AM

What is this system?
Practically since its launch.
g2com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:17:49 AM

What is this system?
Are you satisfied with everything?
rlm42

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:18:51 AM

What is this system?
What a stupid question. If I sit and talk with you here, then it's interesting to me and I'm doing it.
g2com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:20:05 AM

What is this system?
What a stupid question. If I sit and talk with you here, then it's interesting to me and I'm doing it.
Excuse me. Tell me then, what is your interest and interest of other project participants?
rlm42

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:20:43 AM

What is this system?
Excuse me. Tell me then, what is your interest and interest of other project participants?
People are interested to put information in the Pareto network, because
they can earn more from the dissemination of information than from actions on
yourself information.
g2com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:22:43 AM

What is this system?
yourself information.
Thank you very much for the quick answers, I did not even expect that I can get them so quickly). Have a nice day, maybe see you in the expanses of the forum)
rlm42

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:24:08 AM

What is this system?
yourself information.
Thank you very much for the quick answers, I did not even expect that I can get them so quickly). Have a nice day, maybe see you in the expanses of the forum)
Always happy to help! If you have any questions, please write to PM. With pleasure I'll try to help. Bye!
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:37:57 PM

How does the ecosystem affect the market?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:40:07 PM

Hi! This ecosystem will contribute to the rationalization of the market investment and promote a more efficient distribution of capital in this revolutionary and rapidly growing global economy.
Neymar10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:41:51 PM

Hi! This ecosystem will contribute to the rationalization of the market investment and promote a more efficient distribution of capital in this revolutionary and rapidly growing global economy.
Very good! What about Pareto tokens?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:43:33 PM

In the sense of? In my opinion with Pareto tokens everything is in order) If you have something else in mind, then write more widely
Neymar10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:47:16 PM

In the sense of? In my opinion with Pareto tokens everything is in order) If you have something else in mind, then write more widely
I meant why they are needed, where they are applied and how much?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: