Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can XVG rise to 500 satoshi before the end of 2017?  (Voting closed: November 16, 2017, 07:55:08 PM)
Yes. - 8 (33.3%)
No. - 15 (62.5%)
Can't Say. - 1 (4.2%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Verge XVG  (Read 1274 times)
cryptounite (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:37:50 PM

Nope, people is not investing in altcoins anymore, and less in a coin that is under 200 satoshis each one at the moment, it is insane to think about it, and less to convince the people to invest in there.
I have been watching the price and following it for some time, and it went from the ground to the top so fast, it is good at this price, i dont know why do you always want to see it at $1000000. (as an example)
probably 200 satoshis at the end of the year sounds more fair.

200 is already done, so it will not be a surprise to do it again. Question is if it can go any higher.
But you have already cleared the air whether it will or not.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:38:54 PM

Verge is a good coin, but i dont think that it will reach that price before the end of this year, it looks impossible because you all know that altcoins have been in a downside in the last few months.
anyway, i have always trusted in verge but i have never invested because i dont have enough time to follow another instrument, and this is why i am only holding a few portion of bitcoin and an eth, nothing more at the moment..

Bitcoin is forever the best coin.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

We would need a serious retrace plus a big pump from people moving their btc into xvg. I would say anything is possible but the chartwork seems to tell me that we wont see 500 sats until after the year is over.

After reading everyone's answer, I too think that 500 will not be possible this year.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:51:10 PM

I bought it in late October for 80sats. Sold it for under 100 when I got bored waiting for it to rise more.

Even that's a good trade, I think.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:54:24 PM

I think 230 sat will be a reasonable price for XVG

I think they have reached that price once, it is doable again.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:55:50 PM

wont pass 130 sats from the release, and before fork we could see dips to 60 atleast.
60 sats could be a good buy then. Smiley

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:57:38 PM

Said it a few times, but coins like verge and their "community" is everything I learned I need to stay away from in crypto. A community of twitter memes, HODL!, rocket ships, Lambos....a bunch of whales looking to make quick profit of gullible newbies to the crypto scene.

Seems like not much satisfied experiences.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:59:23 PM

The honest answer would be no. Everybody, save for those who are die hard fans of Verge (XVG), knows that the reality is that 500 Satoshis per XVG is too high a speculation. It might not even reach 300 Sats. XVG is valued at 116 Sats right now and we are only several days shy before December, the last month of 2017. How in the world would we attain such very high value in so short a time? Perhaps we would focus on 250 Sats first.

250 is definitely doable I think. I am pretty much convinced about that.

coastbank

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:00:30 PM

I wouldn't be surprised any price reached by Verge. It has monero vibes. Well I wouldn't say that I want to buy at this price, it is too much but I feel like after correction and more corrections, 500 sat is possible very late 17 or early 18.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:01:28 PM

Just keep buying as much xvg as you can i don't know if you all are aware but the price is soon going to go above 200 sats or even 300 sats. Just wait for 4 more hours.

The honest answer would be no. Everybody, save for those who are die hard fans of Verge (XVG), knows that the reality is that 500 Satoshis per XVG is too high a speculation. It might not even reach 300 Sats. XVG is valued at 116 Sats right now and we are only several days shy before December, the last month of 2017. How in the world would we attain such very high value in so short a time? Perhaps we would focus on 250 Sats first.
You can't say that the speculation is too high verge still has a lot of ground and opportunities left. I surely think by end of this year the price will shoot above 500 sats or even more.

I bought it in late October for 80sats. Sold it for under 100 when I got bored waiting for it to rise more.
Rebuy trust me you won't regret it you should have done some search about the coin it is still not complete there are still many things which the development team has to fix after that we can see it getting listed on major exchanges.

The only optimistic reply I have seen here.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:03:06 PM

wraith protocol is coming in a bit more than 4 hours that should improve xvg but problem about is that we knew it was coming long period of time and a lot of people filled their bags so i dont think we will se massive pump

Filled their bags with cheap coins, now sell higher.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:03:44 PM

We would need a serious retrace plus a big pump from people moving their btc into xvg. I would say anything is possible but the chartwork seems to tell me that we wont see 500 sats until after the year is over.

After reading everyone's answer, I too think that 500 will not be possible this year.

Yes. I also consider that it won't go to 500 sat because its already reached it pinnacle before. Unless another P & D decided to choose it for their purpose, it will, but I would be surprise if it didn't because its already been pump before. As far as retrace, I don't know its really hard to see bitcoin traders going to XVG because for the same reason that they think this coins has already seen better days before.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:09:23 PM

Yes. I also consider that it won't go to 500 sat because its already reached it pinnacle before. Unless another P & D decided to choose it for their purpose, it will, but I would be surprise if it didn't because its already been pump before. As far as retrace, I don't know its really hard to see bitcoin traders going to XVG because for the same reason that they think this coins has already seen better days before.

In which coin have you dipped your fingers most?

DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:11:18 PM

I am a Verge believer. But I think 500 sats before 2017 ends is a way too much. We only have less than 12 months. Another bitcoin fork is coming this December so most likely Verge won't touch 500 sats at least this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:14:02 PM

buying the news would be much better way to ride with the pumpers as long as you understand the project then you are still safe to go with it, xvg can
rise up once more as it was done before and many players are also eyeing with this alt coin so make sure that you also filling your bags before the time
comes and ready to jumped.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: