Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallets for altcoins  (Read 3328 times)
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

I generally use markets for storing them, which is not a good way for holding but I trade them frequently. You should have a hardware wallet for security issues, and you can also use some paper wallets as well like MEW.
vietanh991004

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

You could use a hardware wallet like the Nano Ledger or Trezor to store multiple differnet coins. It is safer but will cost you money (100$)+ They do not support all coins.
fabi90

Activity: 204
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

I think that the the easiest way to manage my assets in blockchains is the Eidoo wallet.
It is a multicurrency wallet with a single backup passphrase and it shows every single ERC20 token.
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

I may have posted here already. not sure but I bought a ledger nano s and have been totally happy with it. easy to use and safe. covers a large variety of coins. only downside is you can only have 5 or 6 coin apps loaded at a time so if you move your coins a lot you have to keep loading and unloading the apps. not a big deal as you can still hold all your coins but it would be better if you could fit more apps on the stick.
asduznxz9999

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

myetherwallet is the best exchange I think, because it is very easy to use and the security level is also guaranteed, it's not possible for everyone to catch it, but for me myetherwallet is so safe
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

To this day I still feel that Myetherwallet is the safest. And when storing coins over the years, the coin still safe. And Myetherwallet is very hard to be stolen, we know the private key for the hard to remember it instead of people. And for the private key, we can save it in a safe in the trap of your laptop or computer.

miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

There are a few of my favourite multi wallets to store cryptocurrency. Among them, the Jaxx wallet is a cross-platform wallet for cryptocurrencies that can be installed on Linux, Windows and MacOS, as well as on Android. Developers have integrated ShapeShift exchanger into the wallet, so you can change, sell and buy cryptocurrencies directly in your wallet without the need to transfer to the exchange.
And also an EXODUS wallet. It is also cross-platform-just like Jaxx is installed on Windows, Linux and MacOS. He appeared before the Jaxx and was the first integrated service ShapeShift for the exchange of cryptocurrencies in user interface. All your keys are recorded only on your computer and are not stored anywhere else.

It is much easier to create a wallet than in Jaxx, you run the program, and all the wallets are already in it. You can make a backup copy of the wallet only when you transfer the first money there. Then the program will give the phrase to restore. The interface is quite beautiful, you can even say better than Jaxx. On the main page there is a small portfolio in which you can see how the price of your coins has increased. Supported currencies: Bitcoin, Aragon, Augur, Dash, Decred, EOS, Ethereum, Gnosis, Golem, Litecoin.
Griffith Allen

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

For me, it's Cryptonator, which is a web-based multicurrency wallet. This wallet is easy to use but your private keys are not yours. The company has them for safekeeping, and technically has control over your funds. So, as long as cryptonator stays honest, your coins are safe.
donkey.luacon251

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

I'm use myetherwallet for ethereum based tokens. It's very fast and usefull. Is it enough safe and secured? I dont think so but i dont keep so much inside. If i would keep so much money in crypto coin wallets i would definetely use something like ledger
vivuta110

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:10:02 AM

I'm using MyEtherWallet. Just be careful with the scammers website. In this wallet you can store all coins of the ERC20 standard.
clairemoon542

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

I am using myetherwallet in all my altcoins , because most the altcoins that are being given to user must be ERC20. You just keep your seed phrase or your private key so that you are the one who can open it. And beware for phishing , you must be very careful in clicking , and be very extra careful in reading the spelling of some myetherwallet sites.
Sigfred Hernadez

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

I recommend Agama, which offers native support for 12 different cryptocurrencies. They have an exchange built in called EasyDEX, which is an exchange that utilises atomic swaps (user to user swaps). And for an early beta this looks really promising.
Geoffrey Walker

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

In my opinion, it's Exodus - a desktop multi-currency wallet. The wallet has the shapeshift.io exchange built into the wallet, so that you can exchange your cryptocurrency with one click. In addition, it removes the need for a portfolio tracker, because they have live charts of your entire wallet. The wallet looks sleek and is really responsive.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

For me when I was required to submit wallet for the bounty campaign that I join, I submitted  myetherwallet, so I use this wallet for my altcoins, I trusted this wallet because this friendly to me , but one thing  be careful about your key passwords , not to expose to others because we cannot trust anybody,  this wallet  might have a great value inside.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Rowan White

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

I think the best wallet for altcoins is Jaxx. It is a multiplatform multicurrency wallet. The private keys are stored on your device. Jaxx is completely open source, so you can check exactly what the application is doing. The jaxx team also is actively adding new coins and one of their missions is to "unite" cryptocurrency and offer a platform that is safe, easy to use and has wide support.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

Use MEW to store all of your altcoins. It is very safe and not very hard to open and under thirty seconds you will have a working wallet and the only thing that you have to do is to make sure that you remember your password and keep it safe and to also make sure that your private key is kept in a very safe place where you are the only one that can get to it and use it to access your wallet

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

I use Myetherwallet for ERC20 altcoins  ,other altcoins use their own wallet , you should always be very careful with you passwords and private key.
Carwyn Young

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

I think the best wallet is Coinomi. It is open source, stores your private keys locally and encrypts them. This makes it a really safe wallet. They are big on privacy and their software is built around making sure that nobody can trace your transactions back to you.
Taiayam

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

I would recommend using MyEtherWallet wallet because the wallet is in my opinion very safe and easy to distinguish where the original web where the pishing web, ERC20 the best wallet
Daniel sisoco

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

I introduce MyEtherWallet or so called "MEW" and another one is Coinomi this two wallet are great in terms of security and safekeeping,since i start her in crypto currency this two wallet i been using for so far no issue about hacked or scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: