Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest Jump after Fork  (Read 814 times)
Domp1 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:28:48 PM

I would like to start a little round of altcoins, which probably jump up the most in price after the b2x fork in november. I think we will see some coins with ROIs much higher than btc and b2x together. I will start with NEO and SHIFT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:38:05 PM

Most altcoins are bottomed out and ready to bounce so without picking names, I
think we will see a big overall altcoin rally.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:38:59 PM

I would like to start a little round of altcoins, which probably jump up the most in price after the b2x fork in november. I think we will see some coins with ROIs much higher than btc and b2x together. I will start with NEO and SHIFT.

NEO price increased 180 times this year. Dont you think that is enough?  You think price will double til end of year and that would make a x350 price increase in single year?  Dont you think that would be a little silly.  I do and I think the rest of this year and next will not be that good for NEO.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:45:01 PM

Hello. I think Shift, Request Network, PayPie and ChainLink will jump big after the bitcoin fork is over.
Shift also has PhatomNet release so high hopes.

Cheers
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:15:26 PM

Just look at the charts and check out all the prices of altcoins listed on coinmarketcap, they have been very cheap during the last weeks, if you are looking to invest in some altcoins, do it now, they are probably going to increase a lot after this fork, just like it always happens.
but be careful, you would never know what is going to happen, maybe the market goes crazy and it all goes by the opposite. Ethereum is so cheap right now, and litecoin too.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:18:40 PM

I think it's time for the altcoins to wake up.
I think that one of the projects that we will see big increases after fork is stratis
in general, all altcoins will increase
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:46:32 PM

I think it's time for the altcoins to wake up.
I think that one of the projects that we will see big increases after fork is stratis
in general, all altcoins will increase
I agree, after the hard fork definitely the altcoins will having a biggest jump after all. This has been most awaited by many to increase all altcoins. With the bitcoin price that currently increasing altcoin time will come.
juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:47:13 PM

Yes there are lot's of altcoins that are looking cheap right now compared to there ATH.

I have high hopes for Substratum once they release there product, only $0.10 at the moment.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:51:06 PM

I think altcoin will recover as soon as the hardfork take place. They only hold Bitcoin to obtain free split coin. They want easy money. That's all. I've invested also on altcoins to diversify my portfolio. Im a bit disappointed by the way the market behave lately. Almost all my altcoins are declining. But still im very optimistic about my altcoins. Bitcoin maybe dominating the market. But not for a long time. The volume soon will goes to the market. As people realize, there's no use to hold Bitcoin after they obtain the split coin. Im not expecting altcoin recover soon after the hardfork. Maybe a week after the hardfork.
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:44:12 AM

NEO price increased 180 times this year. Dont you think that is enough?  You think price will double til end of year and that would make a x350 price increase in single year?  Dont you think that would be a little silly.  I do and I think the rest of this year and next will not be that good for NEO.
Is there any limit for a fiscal year?
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:41:40 AM

ethereum, Zcash and waves will be the biggest jump after bitcoin fork  Wink

Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:44:51 AM

same as usual, when the bitcoin price go higher ethreum price will go down, but after the fork i believe ethereum price will be back on track,
and don't forget about Siacoin, this is one of the best crypto that will jump too

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:54:31 AM

Basically most coins actually dropped for close to 50% of its value especially coins in the past like
Wings 18K - 10K - 5K
DNT 1K - 1.4K - 500
BAT 6K - 4K - 2K
CFI 6K - 4K - 1.3K
Waves 120K - 100K - 50K

Coins that are long in the crypto has been massively dip under its satoshi value because of BTC pump.

I expect most alts would actually topped back their value
- Waves
- ETH
AlcoinTRx

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:59:27 AM

My choice is ethereum after bitcoin segwit2x happend
i believe ethereum will jump hard after the biytcoin fork
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:11:17 AM

It seems yo be a good choice for you consider both were including on the major altcoin. As you can see about a lot of interest and demand for both of tokens, But i don't sure about you re expecting big return after the bitcoin fork. I remember about the price of the neo was very high. that means there will be no again the big pump just like the time at neo gets hyped a lot.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:20:33 PM

my bets for the highest bounce:
 WTC, LINK, LRC, HVN,PIVX, SNM, NXS, SHIFT, LSK, CND, WAVES, XEM, IOTA, RADS, CVC, MTL, PAY

time will tell us

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
hypcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:35:35 PM

If I would know I would be all in... but in fact I think there will be a general rise in altcoin's price in comparison to btc .. this would mean that btc falls again, $$$ will be almost the same. After the next btc rise we will see new highs in dollar value in altcoin space

my predictions (maybe I will find time to calculate potential future altcoin prices):

NEO, rose already a lot this year, but that's what also was said about bitcoin. So get it as long as it's still cheap
SYS very stable, people are waiting for the masternodes
WAVES ..it's only a matter of time
STORJ had a nice rise, seems like people are accumulating more at 6.5-7k satoshis
VIA fell from 30k to 20k satoshis, bought some again, if it falls lower I will buy more
ADX, very stable between $.80 and $1.00

saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:56:52 PM

according to my opinion, so many coins that everyone follows and expects will never rise so much, probably because everyone thinks that way, they probably think that whale is the way to go. I do not think they will give you more opportunities for that reason. perhaps we should use our  luck with projects that are less well known and work well. for this reason my idea is "airtoken" or "kicktoken"  . these coins will likely come to good levels. I especially prefer AirToken. everyone is of course my own choice, but I have such an idea.

a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:59:32 PM

according to my opinion, so many coins that everyone follows and expects will never rise so much, probably because everyone thinks that way, they probably think that whale is the way to go. I do not think they will give you more opportunities for that reason. perhaps we should use our  luck with projects that are less well known and work well. for this reason my idea is "airtoken" or "kicktoken"  . these coins will likely come to good levels. I especially prefer AirToken. everyone is of course my own choice, but I have such an idea.

Terrible way of thinking. Most coins that pump are talked about frequently
btzajla

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:00:45 PM

I think that ETH will raise massive after bitcoin fork.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: