Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥MOVEMENT🔥Pre-ICO IS LIVE!🔥PoS |EARN MONEY ON PEOPLE RUNNING  (Read 16177 times)
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:21:00 AM

Is the bounty campaign already available? I really like airdrop or signature campaign

Bounty campaign is available here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2368873.msg24150239#msg24150239

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:24:03 AM

Will a limited number of tokens be released?
Lol no
otherwise it would not make sense.
Tokens will be constantly generated by users, so their number will not be limited

Let me clarify so that there is no confusion. RUN coin is unlimited and the daily created amount is regulated by the revenue generated by the project daily, it is also distributed among the runners/people who exercise. The amount of RUN coin each person receives depends on their stake, that is where the Proof Of Stake comes into play. MOVE tokens act as proof of stake and are designed to give investors the leverage/advantage across. MOVE tokens are the ones that are offered to investors during the PRE-ICO and ICO. RUN coins will be available at the moment the platform launches.

I would suggest to refer to our schematics and whitepaper.

mackcowanii

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:26:37 AM

This project is completely garbage!
Money from the air is nonsense! The system will be very easy to deceive and receive tokens.
I also do not understand how the fact that tokens will be infinite, is it possible? I dmal they are released in a certain amount always and then used for different purposes. How is an endless release of tokens possible? Is it written under the terms of a smart contract?
To compensate payments to millions of users of advertising inside the application and the store - a little! It is impossible, at least somehow recoup payments in such large volumes!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:30:18 AM

Did you study the possible reaction of a government of extra money input into economy and inflation reaction?
I do not think that they considered this issue. It is interesting to know how far this project is legal
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:31:53 AM

I understand the project will have 2 stages token sale?
pre-ICO and ICO stages
like any other project
Hmmm...
But both these stages are also broken down into several stages, right?
Exactly so, and what?
But what is it for? What's the point of breaking the sale of tokens into several stages?
Bonuses. The earlier you participate in the campaign - the more bonuses you get.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:33:32 AM

Lol no
Tokens will be constantly generated by users, so their number will not be limited
I did not think that this was possible.
Those. new tokens will be constantly released? Yes?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:34:04 AM

Lol no
Well, I believe that somehow, yes
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:35:52 AM

Lol no

Let me clarify so that there is no confusion. RUN coin is unlimited and the daily created amount is regulated by the revenue generated by the project daily, it is also distributed among the runners/people who exercise. The amount of RUN coin each person receives depends on their stake, that is where the Proof Of Stake comes into play. MOVE tokens act as proof of stake and are designed to give investors the leverage/advantage across. MOVE tokens are the ones that are offered to investors during the PRE-ICO and ICO. RUN coins will be available at the moment the platform launches.

Lol no

Here is the answer to your question.

wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:36:16 AM

Can you name the gadget manufacturers ready to support the project?
What gadgets do you need?
The program will be  work on ios and android devises. Will be adequately supported by a smart clock, what other additional devices are needed for this?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:36:33 AM

This project is completely garbage!
Money from the air is nonsense! The system will be very easy to deceive and receive tokens.
I also do not understand how the fact that tokens will be infinite, is it possible? I dmal they are released in a certain amount always and then used for different purposes. How is an endless release of tokens possible? Is it written under the terms of a smart contract?
To compensate payments to millions of users of advertising inside the application and the store - a little! It is impossible, at least somehow recoup payments in such large volumes!

Hello mackcowanii,

First of all, thank you for thinking critically and raising valid questions with the serious tone. I want to clarify that our model is very similar to a pretty popular blockchain project called NEO (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/). NEO currency is used as a PoS for generating GAS (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gas/). Gas, on the other hand, is used only inside NEO network to power the transactions and reward the miners.

In our particular case, MOVE is similar to NEO in a sense it is used to generate RUN and creates the investment potential.

RUN coins are bounded by the ecosystem of the project. The more people come, the more revenue we will generate in the Movement Sports Store and ads, the more coins the platform will give away to the public. If you're concerned from the investment angle, don't be. Supply of MOVE tokens is FIXED and in fact, will deflate slightly after the ICO (we're going to burn the rest of tokens from PRE-ICO, ICO and BONUSES funds).

I hope my response makes sense to you.

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:42:29 AM

Can you name the gadget manufacturers ready to support the project?
What gadgets do you need?
The program will be written under ios and android. Will be adequately supported by a smart clock, what other additional devices are needed for this?

I believe this is actually a pretty valid question. Initially, we're planning to span the mobile devices and smartwatches because those have pretty well-established libraries and APIs. But I had a private conversation with one of the investors who were interested in such things as Fitbit, smart treadmill, hell, even smart dumbbells (if you have ever been to the Google office in Mountain View, you know what I mean - https://techcrunch.com/2016/07/15/smart-dumbbells/).

I would say, that any kind of tracking device/technology that is credible enough in its accuracy and has a good API could and should be integrated with our platform.

Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:42:35 AM

Lol no

Lol no

Here is the answer to your question.
Ok thank you, it looks like I'm a little confused about how this works.
I will more than read the WP
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:46:06 AM

At what rate will exchange RUN coins on MOVE tokens?
wiak2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:47:41 AM

Did you study the possible reaction of a government of extra money input into economy and inflation reaction?
I do not think that they considered this issue. It is interesting to know how far this project is legal
I see no reason for this project to have any problems with the law.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:49:22 AM

What about other translations? Will this project be available in other languages?
Sakiri4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:50:02 AM

What about other translations? Will this project be available in other languages?
what exactly are you talking about?
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:51:23 AM

pre-ICO and ICO stages
like any other project
Hmmm...
Exactly so, and what?
But what is it for? What's the point of breaking the sale of tokens into several stages?
Bonuses. The earlier you participate in the campaign - the more bonuses you get.
I correctly understand that bonuses will be both at the pre-ICO stage and at the ICO stage, right?
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:52:30 AM

Will translate the website, whitepaper into other languages?
wiak2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:55:34 AM

Will translate the website, whitepaper into other languages?
Of course it will. The project is still at an early stage, the pre-sale of tokens has not even begun yet! We need to wait a little. Or you yourself can help the developer with the translation or other things.
Sakiri4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:56:15 AM

pre-ICO and ICO stages
like any other project
Hmmm...
Exactly so, and what?
I correctly understand that bonuses will be both at the pre-ICO stage and at the ICO stage, right?
Yes. exactly Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: