Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥MOVEMENT🔥Pre-ICO IS LIVE!🔥PoS |EARN MONEY ON PEOPLE RUNNING  (Read 16177 times)
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:32:12 PM

Thanks to the developers for this project, it's really cool!
I believe this will help people to do more sports, go for jogging or just walk. I think this is very important!
Good luck to the devs! Smiley
I completely agree.
Until I met this project, I did not even know that there are similar services that allow you to monetize your sports activity!
What kind of services are you talking about?
You can open the whitepaper and there is information about similar projects in the Competitor Review section
Wow
I did not know that the project has competitors
Are they already working or also at the project stage?
There's a comparison with applications that are already working.
Hmm..
If there are already such services, then what is the difference between this project?
Competitors have significant shortcomings at the moment. For example, there is no clear economic system, there is no possibility to withdraw money, it does not work in all countries
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:33:52 PM

I believe this will help people to do more sports, go for jogging or just walk. I think this is very important!
I completely agree.
Until I met this project, I did not even know that there are similar services that allow you to monetize your sports activity!
You can open the whitepaper and there is information about similar projects in the Competitor Review section
Wow
Hmm..
If there are already such services, then what is the difference between this project?
Competitors have significant shortcomings at the moment. For example, there is no clear economic system, there is no possibility to withdraw money, it does not work in all countries
So you think that movenment will solve all these problems?
Sakiri4

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:36:03 PM

I completely agree.
Wow
Hmm..
So you think that movenment will solve all these problems?
This is not what I think is the goal for developers.
They studied all the shortcomings of these services and made a product that is almost perfect  Smiley
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:37:15 PM

All the same for me it is not yet clear how exactly this application will work.
Rather, exactly how it will guarantee the correct operation.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:38:07 PM

What do you mean?
elrugrim

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:39:57 PM

What do you mean?
I mean how the application will clearly understand when I'm jogging or walking.
If I go by bike or car, how will this be reflected in the statistics of the application? Will I get coins for it?
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:43:51 PM

What do you mean?
If I go by bike or car, how will this be reflected in the statistics of the application? Will I get coins for it?
I think modern sensors in smartphones are sufficiently well developed to determine activity. Especially for a long time already there are a lot of similar applications on the market to track their activity and they are working correctly.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:17:37 PM

I completely agree.
Wow
Hmm..

Hello,
The main difference between Movement App and the competitors such as: Bitwalking, Runister, Sweatcoin. Is that we've created a unique economic system by implementing blockchain technology and smart-contracts. We contend that by doing this we create a real-life valuable MOVE Token which has a great potential in price increasing through time.

MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:28:50 PM

I completely agree.
Wow
Hmm..
Hello,
The main difference between Movement App and the competitors such as: Bitwalking, Runister, Sweatcoin. Is that we've created a unique economic system by implementing blockchain technology and smart-contracts. We contend that by doing this we create a real-life valuable MOVE Token which has a great potential in price increasing through time.
Do you really think that the MOVE token will grow in price over time?
elrugrim

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:30:41 PM

What do you mean?
I think modern sensors in smartphones are sufficiently well developed to determine activity. Especially for a long time already there are a lot of similar applications on the market to track their activity and they are working correctly.
I think that this system can be easily hacked and engaged in the mining of the MOVE token
wiak2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:32:10 PM

What do you mean?
I think that this system can be easily hacked and engaged in the mining of the MOVE token
LOL Grin
And how do you imagine this?
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:33:54 PM

What do you mean?
I think developers have enough experience to exclude such things. In the process of counting steps and kilometers, not only the gyroscope and the accelerometer are used, other sensors and cunning algorithms are involved here. I do not think you can easily crack them.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:35:39 PM

On what devices will the future application work?
Sakiri4

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:36:31 PM

As far as I understand, the application will be available for smartphones and smart watches.
elrugrim

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:37:31 PM

What do you mean?
I think developers have enough experience to exclude such things. In the process of counting steps and kilometers, not only the gyroscope and the accelerometer are used, other sensors and cunning algorithms are involved here. I do not think you can easily crack them.
Well, I'm sure that everything will be like this.
Let's wish the devs good luck Smiley
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:38:39 PM

As far as I understand, the application will be available for smartphones and smart watches.
I wonder whether there will be support for any third-party sports trackers, bracelets or similar things?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:04:45 PM

I wonder whether there will be support for any third-party sports trackers, bracelets or similar things?
Hello, yes, we plan to cooperate with smart-devices manufacturers like Fitbit and similar. Such cooperation may improve the accuracy of data we get as well as security.

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:09:34 PM

I can not wait for the launch of the movement app  Smiley
You can support the development of the App during the pre-ICO phase which will start on December 15 and will last until December 25.

Learn more on our website: https://www.movementapp.io

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:47:26 PM

Join Movement App Signature Campaign! ~1334 ETH to share!
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2368873.msg24150239#msg24150239
Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/PaTp6w1GZodOSbV63

Lorkt321

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:16:13 AM

Wow, very cool idea and a great investment potential. I’m keeping my eye on this project for some time and everything is going just well for them. Good luck, devs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: