Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥MOVEMENT🔥Pre-ICO IS LIVE!🔥PoS |EARN MONEY ON PEOPLE RUNNING  (Read 16177 times)
fbrotha

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:20:45 PM

Wow this idea seems really good. The team on LinkedIn all have gone to good universities and have worked at Microsoft, Amazon, Uber etc. Are they all from the US?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:55:30 PM

Wow this idea seems really good. The team on LinkedIn all have gone to good universities and have worked at Microsoft, Amazon, Uber etc. Are they all from the US?

Hello, yes, all of the team members are US citizens.

rezius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:34:32 AM

Really like this project. Looks like a great idea, great targeting the mobile industry, great team, beautiful website, good token amount, etc.

What's minimum for Pre ICO and are U.S. citizens allowed to participate? Assuming so since the whole team is American.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:37:44 AM

Really like this project. Looks like a great idea, great targeting the mobile industry, great team, beautiful website, good token amount, etc.

What's minimum for Pre ICO and are U.S. citizens allowed to participate? Assuming so since the whole team is American.

The soft cap for Pre-ICO is 200 ETH, US citizens are allowed to participate.

rezius

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:50:50 AM

Can you explain a little more about how MOVE tokens might increase in value if there's a secondary coin involved? MOVE isn't just for raising capital correct?

Also I would hope the coding has nothing to do with GPS? Pokemon Go was exploited severely with GPS hacks.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:58:57 AM

Can you explain a little more about how MOVE tokens might increase in value if there's a secondary coin involved? MOVE isn't just for raising capital correct?

Also I would hope the coding has nothing to do with GPS? Pokemon Go was exploited severely with GPS hacks.

We're planning to use GPS in conjunction with accelerometer and gyroscope. The idea is that when accelerometer and gyroscope register some number of steps we want to use GPS to verify that the person has actually moved. Let's say you made 10 steps, it would be reasonable to check that your distance changed by 10-30 feet.

So the answer to your question would be: "Yes we use GPS but not as a step recognition mechanism but as a verification mechanism".

Regarding your second question, MOVE token will raise in price proportionally to the number of platform users. The more people use the platform the more demand to buy MOVE there would be. Even though one can use the app without any MOVE tokens, having some in your pocket will give one a substantial advantage.

rezius

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:04:53 AM

Thanks for the quick and informative answers.

Not a big fan of treadmills myself but im assuming the GPS verification eliminates treadmill users? I suppose a small price to pay to ensure that there is no cheaters.
CorbenDallas

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:05:20 AM

sounds like an mmo rpg in real life) do people really like this idea?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:07:06 AM

Thanks for the quick and informative answers.

Not a big fan of treadmills myself but im assuming the GPS verification eliminates treadmill users? I suppose a small price to pay to ensure that there is no cheaters.

The short answer is "No, treadmill user will still be a part of the platform.", for more details please refer to https://medium.com/@Movement_app/movement-app-security-and-anti-fraud-system-66d7274c1ceb

rezius

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:15:13 AM

Not quite the same thing, but look how big Pokemon Go was. Apps that require some kind of movement (no pun intended) and get some kind of reward for doing so (Pokemon, Run Coins) is a huge huge market that needs to be more deeply explored.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:17:19 AM

According to google analytics, the number of subscribers, the number of registered profiles on the website (for investing in different currencies), I would say that there is definitely substantial interest.

rezius

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:37:09 AM

Is the app already in development and/or movement system tested?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:49:54 AM

Is the app already in development and/or movement system tested?

Before the PRE-ICO starts we will mostly be working on the architectural infrastructure, such as the platform API and contract interfaces. Before the start of the ICO itself we have plans to release an MVP version of the mobile application get feedback from the community.

parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:27:13 AM

This may sound pretty outlandish and be completely impossible but when thinking about the model and the ads being the way to generate funds, would it not be possible to add some sort of compatibility with a service such as Spotify, then receive some share of the ad revenue and use that to reward the active person? Many many people listen to music while exercising and if they could be rewarded for doing so that would make it all the better.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:33:10 AM

before pre ico or ico starts i see from the project quite a lot of preparation I hope the preparation of the project is very mature so that no problems are so great when Ico starts

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:19:38 AM

This may sound pretty outlandish and be completely impossible but when thinking about the model and the ads being the way to generate funds, would it not be possible to add some sort of compatibility with a service such as Spotify, then receive some share of the ad revenue and use that to reward the active person? Many many people listen to music while exercising and if they could be rewarded for doing so that would make it all the better.

We do see your point here, but Spotify itself has a similar business model to ours where they generate most of their revenue from advertising. It seems quite unlikely that they would want to share that revenue if they don't need to. Although, feel free to elaborate your suggestion if I didn't get it right.

Thanks.

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:20:41 AM

before pre ico or ico starts i see from the project quite a lot of preparation I hope the preparation of the project is very mature so that no problems are so great when Ico starts

That is the whole idea, we're in no hurry to start gathering funds and want to ensure that everything goes smoothly for us and the community. Thanks a lot for the support!  Smiley

rezius

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:53:29 AM

Will the app have a leaderboard and maybe also a local leaderboard? Feel like the app should encourage users to run any way possible.

Also I like the idea of it eventually recognising multiple people in one spot as a gym but this app probably will take a little while to catch on and unlikely more than one person at the same gym uses it. Any way to manually put gym locations in there? Perhaps later on in development.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:46:07 AM

Will the app have a leaderboard and maybe also a local leaderboard? Feel like the app should encourage users to run any way possible.

Also I like the idea of it eventually recognising multiple people in one spot as a gym but this app probably will take a little while to catch on and unlikely more than one person at the same gym uses it. Any way to manually put gym locations in there? Perhaps later on in development.

We recently had a team discussion about introducing some kind of ranking/level system Wink. We feel that the platform of this kind will definitely benefit from becoming more interactive and competitive. Leaderboards are a great example of such functionality. Thank you for your suggestion!

rezius

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:53:56 AM

We recently had a team discussion about introducing some kind of ranking/level system Wink. We feel that the platform of this kind will definitely benefit from becoming more interactive and competitive. Leaderboards are a great example of such functionality. Thank you for your suggestion!

No problem. You'll definitely see me in here a lot. Finally found a project I like with all checkboxes marked. Keep up the great work over there and keep us all updated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: