Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥MOVEMENT🔥Pre-ICO IS LIVE!🔥PoS |EARN MONEY ON PEOPLE RUNNING  (Read 16177 times)
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:26:14 PM

Hi. How many tokens will all be released?

There will be released a total of 21,172,000 MOVE Tokens

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

THREAD UPDATE
FAQ SECTION ADDED

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:15:44 AM

Is it just the 5 people from the team page that have made this ICO and are going to build the project? Or will more people be hired to work on the project? Who made the website, it looks nice.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:26:30 AM

Is it just the 5 people from the team page that have made this ICO and are going to build the project? Or will more people be hired to work on the project? Who made the website, it looks nice.

Hello, thank you for the question!

We, of course, going to hire more experienced developers to work on this project. We are already searching and negotiating with several candidates.

Joan_Dentist

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:33:05 AM

I also want to participate but I do not know what I can do because I am a new member
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:36:56 AM

I also want to participate but I do not know what I can do because I am a new member

First of all, you can join our Twitter & Facebook bounty campaign or make a YouTube video or an article describing projects concept and features, which is also a part of a bounty campaign. You can also participate in Pre-ICO phase and get access to Alpha-release of the app.

xellero

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:06:03 AM

I had an idea for a new kind of fitness app since 2014. I developed the idea to a point and left it as I had no capital or any help to start it.

5 months ago since I discovered blockchain, I began hoping for an ico and started aligning my idea with the blockchain.

I was days away for finishing the plan and writing the whitepaper.

I am writing this reply with tears in my eyes and physically exhausted as I am watching hopelessness what could've been my business, my idea, and my product.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:02:12 AM

I had an idea for a new kind of fitness app since 2014. I developed the idea to a point and left it as I had no capital or any help to start it.

5 months ago since I discovered blockchain, I began hoping for an ico and started aligning my idea with the blockchain.

I was days away for finishing the plan and writing the whitepaper.

I am writing this reply with tears in my eyes and physically exhausted as I am watching hopelessness what could've been my business, my idea, and my product.

Hello,
you can still be a part of it! If you have any ideas about how to improve the concept or some technical advises, we could discuss it in private dialogue. As was mentioned before, we are hiring a team of experienced developers. Or you can take part in Pre-ICO phase and get profit as an early investor.

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:03:15 AM

Hello, everyone! Important UPDATE We've just published an article on Medium about Movement App Competition System!

Read here: https://medium.com/@Movement_app/movement-app-competition-system-23ce1632203

rezius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:02:18 AM

Sounds awesome, thanks for taking suggestions on here. Really do believe with a competition and leveling system this has the chance to blow up huge. Keep up the work and ideas guys. I do think having some kind of alpha or demo out even if it's private before the Public ICO would be really beneficial.
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:32:40 AM

This is no bad idea but who will buy token on the exchange?
Why this token will be interesting for investors and which will provide an appreciation of the currency?

After the launch of the platform MOVE tokens will act as the efficiency multipliers and serve as a bonus coeficient applied to the amount of RUN coins that the user will receive for their physical activity. MOVE token can be traded, sold and trasfered on the Ethereum network. During the crowdsale participants will receive MOVE tokens to the wallets they contributed from. The number of tokens is limited by the smart-contract. There will be a certain amount of RUN coins deployed daily that would be allocated between users according to their stakes (amount of MOVE Tokens). MOVE token will raise in price proportionally to the number of platform users. The more people use the platform the more demand to buy MOVE there would be. Even though one can use the app without any MOVE tokens, having some in your pocket will give one a substantial advantage.

So the main interest for investor is a potential rapid price grow which could be caused by the popularity of the app and total amount of users.

I correctly understood: The more Move tokens you have the more you will get tokens for you activity (move, run etc)?
Its like proof of stake with proof of activity?

Exactly
Very good idea my friend!
So, you already have an application, right?
Is it have  for Android? I want to try it and maybe join to project
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:03:27 AM

Hi guys,

Now is possible to make part of the MOVEMENTdiscussion on the Portuguese Language.
Official MOVEMENTToken Thread translated and posted on Portuguese. Ready for discussion and to answer all your questions and curiosities related to the MOVEMENTToken project.

You guys are more than welcome to participate and join to this adventure without borders. Make part of the future with MOVEMENT!

São todos bem vindos ao nosso Tópico Português de MOVEMENTToken

Click at this link to access and participate on our discussion.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:18:21 AM

This is no bad idea but who will buy token on the exchange?
Why this token will be interesting for investors and which will provide an appreciation of the currency?

After the launch of the platform MOVE tokens will act as the efficiency multipliers and serve as a bonus coeficient applied to the amount of RUN coins that the user will receive for their physical activity. MOVE token can be traded, sold and trasfered on the Ethereum network. During the crowdsale participants will receive MOVE tokens to the wallets they contributed from. The number of tokens is limited by the smart-contract. There will be a certain amount of RUN coins deployed daily that would be allocated between users according to their stakes (amount of MOVE Tokens). MOVE token will raise in price proportionally to the number of platform users. The more people use the platform the more demand to buy MOVE there would be. Even though one can use the app without any MOVE tokens, having some in your pocket will give one a substantial advantage.

So the main interest for investor is a potential rapid price grow which could be caused by the popularity of the app and total amount of users.

I correctly understood: The more Move tokens you have the more you will get tokens for you activity (move, run etc)?
Its like proof of stake with proof of activity?

Exactly
Very good idea my friend!
So, you already have an application, right?
Is it have  for Android? I want to try it and maybe join to project

Hello, we haven't released the App yet. It will be released in March 2018 for both Android & iOS.

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:36:21 PM

Hi guys,

Now is possible to make part of the MOVEMENTdiscussion on the Portuguese Language.
Official MOVEMENTToken Thread translated and posted on Portuguese. Ready for discussion and to answer all your questions and curiosities related to the MOVEMENTToken project.

You guys are more than welcome to participate and join to this adventure without borders. Make part of the future with MOVEMENT!

São todos bem vindos ao nosso Tópico Português de MOVEMENTToken

Click at this link to access and participate on our discussion.

Great job! Keep moderating it!

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:41:59 AM

Kind reminder, if anybody need information in Italian please come here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2419494

Per informazioni sul progetto o domande in Italiano: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2419494
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:10:50 PM

French Translation of the Thread is now available: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2485890.msg25456045#msg25456045

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:28:09 PM

Less than 12 days left until Pre-ICO Start!

Sign up at: https://www.movementapp.io  and get the biggest bonus as an early contributor!

Join @Movement_app_  Telegram group for discussion: https://t.me/movementapp

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:40:41 PM

Less than 10 days left until Pre-ICO Start!

Sign up at: https://www.movementapp.io  and get the biggest bonus as an early contributor!

Join @Movement_app_  Telegram group for discussion: https://t.me/movementapp

coat47

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:26:42 PM

Same as Rindo   Cheesy

Ready for discussion and to answer to all your questions and curiosities related to the MOVEMENT Token project in the french local.

Link here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2485890.new#new

Could you please add the "french link" in the ANN Thread ?

Thank You
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:28:36 PM

Same as Rindo   Cheesy

Ready for discussion and to answer to all your questions and curiosities related to the MOVEMENT Token project in the french local.

Link here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2485890.new#new

Could you please add the "french link" in the ANN Thread ?

Thank You

Sure)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: