Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥MOVEMENT🔥Pre-ICO IS LIVE!🔥PoS |EARN MONEY ON PEOPLE RUNNING  (Read 16177 times)
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:03:52 AM

ATTENTION

MOVEMENT APP PRE-ICO STARTS IN LESS THAN 17 HOURS!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

MOVEMENT APP
DEV. TEAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rezius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:20:01 AM

What time PST?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:25:22 AM

What time PST?

Hello, it's 9:00AM PST

cryptastic

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:20:48 AM

BEWARE! This "Movement App"ICO is a scam.

The White Paper obviously has not been written by an American team. It is riddled with grammar mistakes and generally the worst English that has ever been used. An extremely low attention to detail for such a supposedly good team. This is an obvious Russian scam.

The team does not exist, they are fake people. The LinkedIn profiles are fake .

The pictures of the White Paper have actually been hosted in Russia. It does not get more obvious than this.

PM me for more info if you haven't been in contact yet with me regarding this ongoing scam.

havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:12:33 AM

Projects like this are very promising because most projects that embrace such systems are mostly successful. So making a new software to do the project is a project that can be spelled out a project that is very interested in many people especially I read from the suppliers or bonuses for the bounty hunter and target achievement is high enough chances are this project will give the best to make the project successful.
rezius

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:47:31 AM

I also noticed the team is very European looking and those names are not real with the server IP being in Ukraine and confronted the team a week ago. I didn't necessarily think that means scam though, perhaps trying to obtain more $ posing as an American team but still going to put out a product. The website, white paper, and medium articles are extremely well done.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:27:25 AM

I also noticed the team is very European looking and those names are not real with the server IP being in Ukraine and confronted the team a week ago. I didn't necessarily think that means scam though, perhaps trying to obtain more $ posing as an American team but still going to put out a product. The website, white paper, and medium articles are extremely well done.

We usually do not react to such silly provocations, but given the scale of spam messages in all of our channels we decided to clarify things a bit here:

During this project, we received an ENORMOUS number of invitations to establish partnerships, to receive help in our marketing campaign, security audits and interviews. Some of the messages that our team received were not as nice, unfortunately, and we received some straight up threats from several community members. The most distressing one was:

Hi there mr. "SmokeMcPay",

I bring you some unfortunate news today, the game is over.

You have done a great job in producing the narrative for your project, it's a shame that you have been sloppy in quite a few regards. I was waiting for confirmation but I have just received several sets of evidence that will undisputely dispel the honesty within the foundations of your project. It's good to have friends in different sectors Smiley

I must say, you have been ambitious in setting this up, at least I will give you props for that.

To my disposal are several crypto related Youtube accounts ranging from 1K to 20K subscribers. Next to this, I am in contact with a 80K subscriber Youtuber. And if this isn't enough, I have an insider group on Bitcointalk that will absolutely stampede your project into the ground. Together we range just over 200 accounts (Full member -> Legendary) and I am certain you do not want to experience what we are capable of. Although just one account should be more than enough to put the definite nail in the coffin.

As of now, you have 3 options:

1. Discard your project, explain how you have ran into a few major bumps along the road and you can not continue the project at this point in time. It is still early days, there is no need to incriminate yourself over a few bad decisions.

2. Continue the project, act as if everything is smooth sailing and come to grips with how your life, offline and online, can change in an instant.

3. Pay the amount of 1.337 BTC to 3NUvk6B82VzDCxwxK57zu3jPiMp5taSmXy and regain a second chance in making this project a success. There will be no further actions, doxing or consequences, all plays set in motion will be scrapped.

Consider this your one and only warning.

Since these options might cost you some time to consider or prepare for, you have until Friday 6:00 AM PST to make your decision. I hope you do not make the wrong one.

Should you choose option 3, the amount is expected to be received no later than Friday 10:00 AM PST. Should you fail to comply, Option 2 will come into effect.

Sincerly,
c0mrade127

It seems like the "gentleman" is so frustrated that we completely ignored his "offer" in addition to what 1.337 BTC cost on November 16th and what they cost now, that he deemed it most urgent to start spreading fud about our project. All of our files are hosted on AWS S3 (Amazon Cloud Storage), we're also using their CDN - CloudFront, and we use an AWS Lambda Function for several other mechanisms in our ICO. In other words, we have a fully functional AWS account that requires confirmation through a phone number, id and a credit card.

Even after this post had been made, the "respectable gentleman" made another "offer":

I am sure you have read my messages. It's a shame you don't listen.

You can pay the 1.337 BTC to 3NUvk6B82VzDCxwxK57zu3jPiMp5taSmXy

We did an extensive work with the Russian ICO advising companies, ICO marketing firms and Eastern Europe hosting solutions. Given how many successful and transparent ICOs come from Russia and Eastern Europe in general and their cheap service costs it seems like a better deal to us than paying for artwork, marketing and server in the United States. I'm not surprised that some of the graphics have Russian symbols in the file descriptors due to the fact that these graphics resources were ordered from a Russian company.

To sum it up:
A regular FRAUDSTER demanding money decided to start spreading angry fud news about this project after we had IGNORED his threat. I do not see how any of the information that cryptastic posted shows us in any bad light.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:36:56 PM

I learnt app gives the users ability to tokenize their physical activity. The activity will be represented as digital coins and could be converted to tokens with real world value. Can this be converted directly to fiat?
enigmatical

Merit: 268

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:39:39 PM

We usually do not react to such silly provocations, but given the scale of spam messages in all of our channels we decided to clarify things a bit here:

During this project, we received an ENORMOUS number of invitations to establish partnerships, to receive help in our marketing campaign, security audits and interviews. Some of the messages that our team received were not as nice, unfortunately, and we received some straight up threats from several community members. The most distressing one was:

You have done a great job in producing the narrative for your project, it's a shame that you have been sloppy in quite a few regards. I was waiting for confirmation but I have just received several sets of evidence that will undisputely dispel the honesty within the foundations of your project. It's good to have friends in different sectors Smiley

I must say, you have been ambitious in setting this up, at least I will give you props for that.

To my disposal are several crypto related Youtube accounts ranging from 1K to 20K subscribers. Next to this, I am in contact with a 80K subscriber Youtuber. And if this isn't enough, I have an insider group on Bitcointalk that will absolutely stampede your project into the ground. Together we range just over 200 accounts (Full member -> Legendary) and I am certain you do not want to experience what we are capable of. Although just one account should be more than enough to put the definite nail in the coffin.

1. Discard your project, explain how you have ran into a few major bumps along the road and you can not continue the project at this point in time. It is still early days, there is no need to incriminate yourself over a few bad decisions.

2. Continue the project, act as if everything is smooth sailing and come to grips with how your life, offline and online, can change in an instant.

3. Pay the amount of 1.337 BTC to 3NUvk6B82VzDCxwxK57zu3jPiMp5taSmXy and regain a second chance in making this project a success. There will be no further actions, doxing or consequences, all plays set in motion will be scrapped.

Since these options might cost you some time to consider or prepare for, you have until Friday 6:00 AM PST to make your decision. I hope you do not make the wrong one.

Should you choose option 3, the amount is expected to be received no later than Friday 10:00 AM PST. Should you fail to comply, Option 2 will come into effect.

Sincerly,
c0mrade127

It seems like the "gentleman" is so frustrated that we completely ignored his "offer" in addition to what 1.337 BTC cost on November 16th and what they cost now, that he deemed it most urgent to start spreading fud about our project. All of our files are hosted on AWS S3 (Amazon Cloud Storage), we're also using their CDN - CloudFront, and we use an AWS Lambda Function for several other mechanisms in our ICO. In other words, we have a fully functional AWS account that requires confirmation through a phone number, id and a credit card.

Even after this post had been made, the "respectable gentleman" made another "offer":

We did an extensive work with the Russian ICO advising companies, ICO marketing firms and Eastern Europe hosting solutions. Given how many successful and transparent ICOs come from Russia and Eastern Europe in general and their cheap service costs it seems like a better deal to us than paying for artwork, marketing and server in the United States. I'm not surprised that some of the graphics have Russian symbols in the file descriptors due to the fact that these graphics resources were ordered from a Russian company.

To sum it up:
A regular FRAUDSTER demanding money decided to start spreading angry fud news about this project after we had IGNORED his threat. I do not see how any of the information that cryptastic posted shows us in any bad light.

As much as I find this project an ingenious one, remember the popular proverb which says, "it is only a tree full of ripe fruits that people can throw stones at." So criticism would come obviously when you are doing something good.
mainconcept

Merit: 422

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:45:33 PM

The White Paper obviously has not been written by an American team. It is riddled with grammar mistakes and generally the worst English that has ever been used. An extremely low attention to detail for such a supposedly good team. This is an obvious Russian scam.

The pictures of the White Paper have actually been hosted in Russia. It does not get more obvious than this.

PM me for more info if you haven't been in contact yet with me regarding this ongoing scam.

Maybe, maybe not, but: your last post was on july, 19th - and today you spamming all the threads with this post.

This behaviour seems also very suspicious.

edit: don't get me wrong, i also won't invest in this project.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:24:58 PM

I learnt app gives the users ability to tokenize their physical activity. The activity will be represented as digital coins and could be converted to tokens with real world value. Can this be converted directly to fiat?

Hello, thanks a lot for your support! Unfortunately, our platform does not allow to convert coins directly to fiat.

rezius

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:35:42 PM

Sincerly,
c0mrade127

To sum it up:

I personally find this my favorite project out of 1000+ cryptos. But it's hard to expect people to invest in a team that has no trace online and has many hints to being in the Ukraine, Russia, or Netherlands area. Appearance, Server IP, White Paper being three key ones. Not hard to prove a location. Not hard at all.
cryptastic

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:50:08 PM

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:01:30 PM

ATTENTION

MOVEMENT APP PRE-ICO IS NOW LIVE!

CONTRIBUTE AT https://www.movementapp.io AND GET THE HIGHEST BONUS!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

MOVEMENT APP
DEV. TEAM

rezius

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:08:44 PM

This could be legit and if it is I think it will be very very successful.

However, way to many red flags regarding the team. They are certainly located in Europe when they stated America. What is the purpose of a lie? Not sure. With honestly I probably would of invested. Now I will have to pass.

I wish you the best of luck.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:20:06 PM

This could be legit and if it is I think it will be very very successful.

However, way to many red flags regarding the team. They are certainly located in Europe when they stated America. What is the purpose of a lie? Not sure. With honestly I probably would of invested. Now I will have to pass.

I wish you the best of luck.

We've explained in the post above, that we've purchased the hosting in Eastern Europe because of a cheaper price rates.

Anyway, you are able to follow the process of development and see that we are not trying to fool anyone.

Best Regards.

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:37:12 PM

Sincerly,
c0mrade127   

cryptastic

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:14:35 PM

Sincerly,
c0mrade127   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: