Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum , is it the future ?  (Read 3446 times)
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

I think that by the end of this year the price will rise to $ 3,000 per coin. I believe that developers will constantly improve ETH and this will make it very popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:11:15 PM

Ethereum is still the go to choice platform for most ICOs. However, competition  from other upcoming projects like EOS, Cardano and others is going to heat up in future.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

Ethereum is still the go to choice platform for most ICOs. However, competition  from other upcoming projects like EOS, Cardano and others is going to heat up in future.

That's right, ETH still leads in the altcoin and this is really good because more developers are eager to overcome ETH. And this is good because competition can lead to bring more opportunities and will help bringing the crypto to be more popular across the globe. Well, talking about the future of ETH, this is really hard to tell because here in this new era everything can be possible.
droptableguy2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

Looking at the market today, ETH prices can not be said to be the highest coin in the future. But in terms of popularity they are the number one coin on the Crypto market. But I think ETH is probably the most potential coin in the future.

VieleSind

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

Estimating the exchange rate of Ethererum at the moment is very difficult. The rapid increase in Bitcoin is because Bitcoin is well-known that it has become an investment trend by the end of 2017, making the Bitcoin rate rise to nearly $ 20,000. And Ethererum is not very well known, only those who enter this market know ETH and altcoins. So that it will be very long time, the exchange rates of ETH go to the moon.
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:00:18 PM

Nothing is impossible in crypto anymore, cause as the years goes bye, everything in crypto gets more familiar and accessed by new users. ETH will rise in the future and will remain as one of the future coin.
BlossomSp

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

I think ETH is still leading in altcoin and this is really good because it is where long term investment is, and now ICO projects use ETH platform, there is huge potential in the interim, this is co promising.
gempil

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:35:59 AM

Ethereum is a coin that many people relied on, in terms of investment. ICO has also chosen ETH to be trusted in cooperation. This becomes a new breakthrough for ETH to become a coin that remains popular in the future. If ETH is able to maintain its current growth rate, I believe that future ETH prices will be high. But it remains under bitcoin because, in crypto, Bitcoin remains the first and main coin.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:56:34 AM

Ethereum is a good coin, but I think if Ethereum cannot be the same as Bitcoin that can rise very sharply.
ETH tends to be more stable in value. Until a few months, I observed the movement of ETH in Coinmarketcap always keep the price stable, not too up and not too drastic.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

The price of Ethereum has risen over 32% over the past 24 Hours which is a new achievement of an all-time high of $ 635 and daily trading volume of nearly $ 5bn.
According to a report from CCN, last week the US has become the largest Ethereum currency market, overtaking South Korea. The named Exchange, the flagship Coinbase of GDAX and Bitfinex trading platforms has accounted for more than 20 percent of global Ether trading over the past few weeks. The three leading exchanges as merchants in the country, the Bithumb, Koinon, and Korbit, begin to trade Ether more. So, since this week the popularity of Eter began to recover South Korean Market. It has been reported that the largest Cryptocurrency exchange market in South Korea, Bithumb, accounts for 11% of global Ether trading, with daily trading volume of $ 500 million.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

Ethereum is not the future, it's the present. In the future we will have better coins. But right now Ethereum is the best coin in the market that has smart contract abilities. That's why everybody use and invest in Ethereum now.
I fully support your opinion. In the future, its place will be occupied by other projects, which are several times stronger in terms of technology. Now the Etherium has fame and popularity, it needs to be used.

Ethereum has great future and has the ability to reach the New milestone because in the background Vitalik is doing a lot of other things to develop ETH blockchain. Already ETH has secured a special role in the crypto world by dominating all other cryptocurrencies.

zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

It is pretty much true that ethereum is going to be LOT MORE useful over time. Even in current situation its like the best altcoin out there. There are many different erc20s launched on ethereum chain, shows its strength.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

This is a great project with great plans and ambitions for the future. Vitalik is preparing ambitious plans for Ethereum for autumn, I think we will see the rapid growth of Ethereum this year.
Imperial_Hash

Activity: 264
Merit: 72

cryptoenthusiast, artist, BTC propagandist!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

I think it is not just ETH

Look at

ICON in South Korea

NEO in China

WANCHAIN in USA, SK and China (huge potential)

TWITTER::: https://twitter.com/primal_cypher
NFTs of my art available on: https://makersplace.com/primalcypher/ (MakersPlace) OR on https://superrare.co/primal_cypher (SuperRare)
will777

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

yeah i think so, ethereum is a developing currency, we can see its convenient and popular throught the market. i think oneday etherum will be equal to bitcoin. It may take time to develop and we need to work together to make it more valuable in the market.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

yeah i think so, ethereum is a developing currency, we can see its convenient and popular throught the market. i think oneday etherum will be equal to bitcoin. It may take time to develop and we need to work together to make it more valuable in the market.

ETH is becoming more and more popular and it really dominate in the crypto market. With its uses, it will definitely can give so much impact in the coming future. This also can give a lot of improvement in terms of its services.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

It's the part of a whole future
We can take it now and get the part of this future's part)
If you want to join the future the time is now in my opinion
Don't miss the chance, BUT, never go all in with your real money into cryptoworld

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:32:13 PM

It seems like the future of ETH is very promising, but to achieve the same exchange rate as BTC is not a simple thing. The fact that the BTC has reached the exchange rate is because the BTC in 2017 is considered a global investment trend. Referring to the cryptocurrencies market, people think of BTC. That makes the BTC rate increase dramatically in 2017 to nearly $ 20,000.

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

I think that it's definitely is it; this coin gave our community unbelievable profits and capabilities already, and will give even more I believe.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

I think that it's definitely is it; this coin gave our community unbelievable profits and capabilities already, and will give even more I believe.
Yes the community for ethereum is I think solid. The growth for ethereum is showing a good signs that this is it the future is good. Moreover, the price is growing daily again so it shows a bright future for ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: