Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum , is it the future ?  (Read 3446 times)
Geor

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Of course, this cryptocurrency has a slight rise in the market, but this is a very small fluctuation in terms of raising the rate, of course there is some future for this coin, but I think it will not achieve a good result.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Everything is possible. there is such a possibility that he will still be able to surpass the king of cryptocurrency, although this is only a dream.

you are right,
i have a doubt if eth can surpass the king of cryptocurrency known as bitcoin
because bitcoin will always become the king of crypto  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

Ethreum seems to have no record to increase market share and attract more investors. Of course there is a need to give people more confidence and not have a problem like bitcoin in transfer times. Despite everything, I find Ethreum more scalable and useful
Godef

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

This cryptocurrency may have a very good future, but now it lives almost the main stage of survival of cryptocurrencies in the market, and if everything is positive, then it will end as well.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

People should really stop comparing ethereum with other cryptos, or just trying to "speculate" over them about if are they going to go up or not.
Came on, we all know the real potential that ethereum has.

There is no need to create a new thread every two days for the same purpose.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TommyAMD

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

I like this coin too, but I don't think it will repeat the path of bitcoin. Although the chances of certain upgrades she has.
JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

I think that in this last time you can see a brief stability in its value the Ethereum, and most of the people
they are using it to make transactions that are getting faster and with lower commission compared to Bitcoin.
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

I am almost sure that by the end of 2018 the price for Ethereum should make X3, from the current value.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

Well, it would be difficult because ethereum is always printing and creating new ethereums everyday.
That is the reason of why the price is never gonna be high, because they do not have a limited supply.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

ETH is definitely the future of the cryptocurrency market because it's really useful and many practical applications are not just created and do not make sense like many other altcoin. ETH has a very good management team and always strives to develop ETH more and more. I truly believe that ETH will be the most developed and well-developed altcoin in this market.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

Ethereum can have a great future as this coin is now spreading well and of course simultaneously evolving inside, the crypto-pole itself looks confident and good. Grin Wink

Crypto Lady

Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

It seems to me that in a few days the price of ETH will fly to the moon. Today is a good time to buy this coin and get a quick profit from it.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

Yes it is one of the strongest crypto in the market is ETH and price of it will increase dramatically like what happened to bitcoin which is already happening.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

yeah i think so, ethereum is a developing currency, we can see its convenient and popular throught the market. i think oneday etherum will be equal to bitcoin.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

At least today the decline seems to have stopped or slowed down. If the ETH is collapsing the entire market is collapsed.
Aleksablack

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

The future of Ethereum. Quite an interesting and useful question in terms of the cyber market. I think that Ethereum will be a fairly stable and valuable currency in this field in the future.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

I assume that this cryptocurrency has a good future if everything is correctly positioned all the points right now, and I like this cryptocurrency has a large society of people, and in General I advise.
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

the estimation of the ethereum presently is as yet shaky in the market, it's esteem is down low now so it is the ideal time to put resources into ethereum on the grounds that their is a forecast that the ethereum will pump taking care of business in mid 2018.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

yeah i think so, ethereum is a developing currency, we can see its convenient and popular throught the market. i think oneday etherum will be equal to bitcoin.
etherum is indeed one of the coins that has excellent prospects. we can see that currently the etherum has a very good market share. It proves that etherum has many enthusiasts, one aspect that increases the volume of etherum transactions is because of the token system used by the ico project. it has significantly increased the number of etherum transactions. smart contract makes etherum is the best altcoin today. so we all have the same chance to see that etherum will be a potential coin in the future.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

I think ethereum means future. What is important is the near future? Or will it come away?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: