Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification  (Read 44335 times)
Kryptor

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:47:22 PM

Are you planning to pass the Howey test?
CoinAx

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:55:34 PM

How you system will verify the documents whether it's real or fake. This process will go automated or all uploaded documents will be checked manually. At the moment you have any kind of demo version for testnet users?

The product consists of two parts. The first part is independent self-verification. This is for those cases when the relevant service only requires users to independently put in their information, without any additional authentication, at the users' personal responsibility. The second part is when one of our agents goes to a convenient place of the user's choosing and confirms the information entered. Going forward, the KYC.legal checks this information against numerous databases, and the user receives the maximum level of verification and identification.

The initial information entered can be anything, even false information. However, when the order is processed we check the cardholder and the party who is paying the money. The card is issued by a bank, which performs some sort of check on its end. Potential agents also undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
A document identification system will be used to check the documents submitted during user verification, and we also perform an AML check and use various other internal and external services that allow us to verify the provided documents.
During the second stage of document verification, we use agents who must confirm that the person exists and that the documents indeed belong to him or her.
It is similar to the example of receiving a credit card from a bank. The bank sends a courier who checks the recipient and his or her documents.

We have working product - mobile apps
For iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id1299671637
For Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.global.id.client

Are you constantly in touch with governmental bodies to check your numerous databases or is it done indirectly via, say, banks?
Thank you for your question.
We establish additional relationships for opportunities to work with State bodies and now we are working with all possible open database for data verification.
This process is configured automatically, and the main criterion for us is the speed of the service.
We expect that in the near future, establishments in most of the countries will be able to provide automated information necessary for verification of documents.
Do you have a large net of trusted institutions or can individuals be your identification agents too?
No, we create our own network of agents for user verification and enter the world market in all countries of the world.
What are the criteria to agents?
Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents.

Great, guys! So, to all the good you bring to society you add to employment level! When do you plan to have test teams in, I believe, first US or EU, or maybe Japan?
turlando

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:59:01 PM

How you system will verify the documents whether it's real or fake. This process will go automated or all uploaded documents will be checked manually. At the moment you have any kind of demo version for testnet users?

The product consists of two parts. The first part is independent self-verification. This is for those cases when the relevant service only requires users to independently put in their information, without any additional authentication, at the users' personal responsibility. The second part is when one of our agents goes to a convenient place of the user's choosing and confirms the information entered. Going forward, the KYC.legal checks this information against numerous databases, and the user receives the maximum level of verification and identification.

The initial information entered can be anything, even false information. However, when the order is processed we check the cardholder and the party who is paying the money. The card is issued by a bank, which performs some sort of check on its end. Potential agents also undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
A document identification system will be used to check the documents submitted during user verification, and we also perform an AML check and use various other internal and external services that allow us to verify the provided documents.
During the second stage of document verification, we use agents who must confirm that the person exists and that the documents indeed belong to him or her.
It is similar to the example of receiving a credit card from a bank. The bank sends a courier who checks the recipient and his or her documents.

We have working product - mobile apps
For iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id1299671637
For Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.global.id.client

Are you constantly in touch with governmental bodies to check your numerous databases or is it done indirectly via, say, banks?
Thank you for your question.
We establish additional relationships for opportunities to work with State bodies and now we are working with all possible open database for data verification.
This process is configured automatically, and the main criterion for us is the speed of the service.
We expect that in the near future, establishments in most of the countries will be able to provide automated information necessary for verification of documents.
Do you have a large net of trusted institutions or can individuals be your identification agents too?
No, we create our own network of agents for user verification and enter the world market in all countries of the world.
What are the criteria to agents?
Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents.

Great, guys! So, to all the good you bring to society you add to employment level! When do you plan to have test teams in, I believe, first US or EU, or maybe Japan?
We will announce this  after the end of ICO
turlando

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:03:24 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 05:59:56 PM by turlando

No, because KYC.legal used the construction of utility tokens.
Our platform creates a constant demand for tokens, and the tokens themselves are simplified verification tool in the system through our agents.
That is why our token can’t be outlaw, because it uses a business model that is used all over the world.
Kryptor

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:30:14 PM

No, becouse KYC.legal used the construction of utility tokens.
Our platform creates a constant demand for tokens, and the tokens themselves are simplified verification tool in the system through our agents.
That is why our token can’t be outlaw, because it uses a business model that is used all over the world.

Thanks for the detailed answer.
Wachbtl

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:58:34 PM

What is soft cap of this project ?
Soft cap is already passed.
Max cap - 35M
And how many funds are already collected ?
This information will become available after the start of ICO

Where it will be shown after the ICO?
turlando

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:06:41 PM

What is soft cap of this project ?
Soft cap is already passed.
Max cap - 35M
And how many funds are already collected ?
This information will become available after the start of ICO

Where it will be shown after the ICO?

We will announce this information, follow us on - KYC Legal Website: https://kyc.legal/
Telegram: https://t.me/KYCLEGAL
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KYCLegal/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KYCLegal
odinson0008

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:16:41 PM

what is the difference between this project and civic?
turlando

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:22:23 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 06:32:57 PM by turlando

what is the difference between this project and civic?

In addition to blockchain verification, our project also creates a worldwide network of agents for fast and clear verification around the world. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers, has agreements with large exchanges and platforms, but our main advantage is that we already have the working application.
xanadue

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:04:36 PM

Hello.
I think idea is good, just wondering about some possible complications.
For instance, I needed verification in the past and went through it successfully. Then my personal data was changed for various reasons. How to go ahead with it? Just update exiting verification or go through it again?
Thank you in advance.
turlando

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:09:48 PM

Hello.
For instance, I needed verification in the past and went through it successfully. Then my personal data was changed for various reasons. How to go ahead with it? Just update exiting verification or go through it again?
Thank you in advance.

Hi there, thank you for question. This is the third stage of verification. We will add information to the customer's original data. By the way, credit organizations, if they wish, can also receive through us, for example, data on a person's credit history. We are currently developing such a system.
xanadue

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:14:12 PM

Hello.
Thank you in advance.

Hi there, thank you for question. This is the third stage of verification. We will add information to the customer's original data. By the way, credit organizations, if they wish, can also receive through us, for example, data on a person's credit history. We are currently developing such a system.

By saying so, do you mean that verification made with the help you of KYC Legal app/system can be useful to obtain or improve credit history at certain point?
turlando

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:18:57 PM

Hello.
Thank you in advance.

By saying so, do you mean that verification made with the help you of KYC Legal app/system can be useful to obtain or improve credit history at certain point?

Yes, it should be useful. As we said before, we are currently developing such a system.
xanadue

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:32:17 PM

Hello.
Thank you in advance.

Yes, it should be useful. As we said before, we are currently developing such a system.

Thank you for the confirmation. I believe, that will be one of the great advantages for you as it can attract a lot of people.
turlando

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:38:53 PM

Hello.
Thank you in advance.

Thank you for the confirmation. I believe, that will be one of the great advantages for you as it can attract a lot of people.

Thank you for your good feedback.
Limax

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:28:04 AM

What is the main competitive advantage of KYC?
Limax

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:50:32 AM

What type of wallet should I use in order to buy your tokens?
Limax

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:52:42 AM

The speed at which the cryptocurrency market is developing is incredible and is bringing many new services with it to the market that require potential clients to go through KYC procedures. The product that we plan to bring to the market is equally advantageous for both clients and companies. For clients, to receive access to the desired goods and services, and for companies, to attract new clients. However, only holders of our tokens will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of the platform. In addition to the extensive features of the platform, they will also be eligible for various types of incentives. We are sure that KYC.LEGAL will offer the market a timely product that is in high demand.
Ok and if I want to become a holder of your tokens, what wallet should I use?
Cooking_Monster

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:56:49 AM

What is the main goal of the ICO??
turlando

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:59:30 AM

The speed at which the cryptocurrency market is developing is incredible and is bringing many new services with it to the market that require potential clients to go through KYC procedures. The product that we plan to bring to the market is equally advantageous for both clients and companies. For clients, to receive access to the desired goods and services, and for companies, to attract new clients. However, only holders of our tokens will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of the platform. In addition to the extensive features of the platform, they will also be eligible for various types of incentives. We are sure that KYC.LEGAL will offer the market a timely product that is in high demand.
Ok and if I want to become a holder of your tokens, what wallet should I use?
What type of wallet should I use in order to buy your tokens?

You can use MyEtherWallet, but of course it's up to you to decide which wallet to use.
Also you can watch How to Secure your MyEtherwallet Security/Private Key/Keystore File - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdOzHrSzR8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: