Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the next biggest ICO?? Thoughts?  (Read 702 times)
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:24:05 AM

https://utrust.io This project is good, at the time of pre ico yesterday token sold out and did not take a long time. Now ico is running, you can see and if interested you can invest there.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:27:33 AM

I heard ther is mcafeecoin it may end up being very big and successful but it may also be overhyped

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:28:59 AM

I heard ther is mcafeecoin it may end up being very big and successful but it may also be overhyped

I think so too. Mcafee is very famous person at cyber security so his project can rise a lot of money for sure.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
desomnomnom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:30:32 AM

I really like quantstamp. Check it out!
HealthSecurities

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:38:07 AM

I like investing in healthcare/medical ICOs. Blockchain in medical practice is an untapped market and one of them is bound to take over.

The top medical EMR companies are valued at over $1 billion! The top being around $50 billion dollars.. too much untapped potential
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:39:16 AM

Hey everyone, what do you the next biggest ICO will be?

My guess is 88 Coin

www.88coin.io

Looks really interesting, they have sold a bunch of tokens already and have launched.  Also heard they are doing atomic swapping which is huge and cutting edge.
That coin looks like it won't have anyone interested when they release that they have no more things to deliver to the people.
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:47:32 AM

I have my eye set on Cybermiles. They're solving a big issue in the ecommerce and marketplace world. And they're getting a boost with their blockchain/token by partnering with 5miles, who has over 12 million users and billions in transactions.

This is a good summary of what they do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjyenWvfXFE
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:49:25 AM

A lowkey one that just started is the bee token. They are doing what Airbnb does and adding blockchain to it. Also, there's no commission fees. I love that they have a community-regulated ecosystem. Lots of potential because of the tech and the team (all from Google, Uber, and Facebook. Pretty badass if you ask me)

https://www.thebeetoken.com/
smartJEV

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HODL

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:46:54 AM

Though this topic was created only with one purpose - to promote some future 88coin ICO, I want to suggest you Aphelion (second ICO on NEO platform).
I wont explain here why - just go and google around for info  Cool

hmm?? not looking like very good ico

https://icocritic.org/ico/aphelion-ico-review/
Raffielo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:57:26 AM

My guess is 88 Coin

www.88coin.io

Looks really interesting, they have sold a bunch of tokens already and have launched.  Also heard they are doing atomic swapping which is huge and cutting edge.
All of the ICO’s which are competitive which one another have to bring something unique to the table, meaning business wise not idea wise. The white paper is about the idea and strategy behind the idea as well as the forecast of that idea put into play. But what’s unique in the business sense between the vast majority of ICO’s, more than 1,000 of them which aren’t doing anything worth hearing about versus the top 100? The top 100 ICO’s are making business manuvers, they’re partnering up and creating vast amounts of circulation with those partners. Some are in talks about creating a super mobile app on both iOS and android platforms, that is an example of a business maneuver. That app will entail a gateway to millions more users of their technology and as a result, more people will know of their concept and will want to invest, thus creating a massive way of circulation. One example is electroneum’s plans by mid december. So look into the new ICO’s and see what they’re doing business wise that makes them stand out from the crowd.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:59:45 AM

Always invest with proper due diligence, if a coin is solving a problem with the good product and have a good team are normally good ICOs to invest.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
kittie11

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:11:44 AM

My guess is 88 Coin

www.88coin.io

You might want to check Propthereum.io because their underlying asset is backed by real property and their plans look promising. Proceeds from their ICO will be used to buy A-grade property worlwdide which will generate rental income. The advantage of this concept is that your PTC coin will always increase in value because it
will always earn an income.
co1ndog

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:34:29 AM

I believe that it could be Raiden (but it is finished), PundiX, and the biggest one is not announced still.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:51:17 AM

There is no the biggest ICO. Which factors to choose the biggest ICO? Don't choose the biggest ICO, let choose a list of good ICOs. Do not put all the eggs in one basket.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:06:28 AM

Biggest ICO at this point IMO would be trade.io

trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets. They are currently at PRE-ICO phase and they have Bounty programs of which I'm participating in too. You can find the link here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663

They are constantly adapting to situations and different feedback by it's community, always looking to improve and maintain.
For example, you will be able to participate in the trade.io Liquidity Pool with just 500 tokens instead of the pre-ordained 5000 trade tokens, click image below for more detailed information..

ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:19:56 AM

Check out an ICO in my signature. Not the biggest in general, but definitely the biggest in the field of intent advertising
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:27:00 PM

I would say Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This property will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. I believe they are the next biggest ICO. Their business backed coin has really interested me and if you take a look at their whitepaper you will find much more information on Propthereum.io.
oalekseeff

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:27:18 AM

Personally, I want you to look at https://miralab.io and give some feedbacks to me. That has potential, I like that they create a universal wallet to store popular crypto (btc and eth) and build smart contracts in future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: