Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you find your news?  (Read 7146 times)
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:52:41 AM

I search in bitcointalk,bitcoingarden,fb and Twitter.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Siskaver

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:00:38 AM

Twitter, Reddit and Bitcointalk are also my golden trio. With Medium and Steemit as information backus.
ugt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

ugchain.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:18:13 AM

BITCOINTALK,MEDIUM, TELEGRAM,REDDIT ,SLACK AND DISCORD

ugChain ● Decentralized Gaming Ecosystem ● Bounty Thread
SHIFTCASH

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:22:11 AM

It's always important to get yourself updated with trending news concerning ICO.
Steemit,Medium,Reddit,crypto compare,cointelegraph etc.They all have good sources of information.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:47:51 AM

I am always use mainly Social media like Twitter,telegram, facebook, medium,slac and youtube. If you search carefully you can get lots and lots of information about any coin and also all news about particular coin.Also you can subscribe some youtube channels,telegram channels,facebook groups from that any news you can get easily. Also there is some good Crypro news websites you can get from google.

Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:52:32 AM

I have subscription to news.bitcoin.com in my mobile through Google Chrome I can read them when I have time. There are a lot of news about not only Bitcoin but Altcoins, any country's reactions about cryptocurrencies and a lot  more. For me it is the best way to know the latest news because you can't find all of them through this forum.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:08:22 AM

there is a lot of ways to do how to find your news but i mainly used this forum to know some new news i want to know i also go to the bitcoin's subreddit to keep up-to-date of the latest crypto news but i still prefer to look news in to this forum and it much more easier

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:13:21 AM

coinhils, cointelegraph, bitcoin ninja, twitter
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:27:09 AM

What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

There's a lot of information or news about cryptocurrency or altcoin in website. Try to research and find a news about altcoins because there are so many ways to get an information any time any date you found a up to data and try to research also in many social media because they are ready updated also.
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:00:57 PM

use coinmarketcap and coinmarketcal. Facebook,twitter,telegram. Ico rating pages, tokendata.io...there is a lot to follow. Always DYOR.
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:01:23 PM

I agree to those that you can gather/compile information or news in Reddit,but for me Bitcointalk is the latest news or information of cryptocurrency about the status of everyday situation.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:43:37 PM

Honestly, there are just so many news places now that I even stopped using my bookmarks. Any time I want to find a news or update on a particular project, I just use Google:

1. You get the most relevant news. Usually the big news sites like cointelegraph and themerkle are good.
2. If it does not appear on Google, then it is probably not reliable anyway since the news should come from the direct website or portals it sends news out to.

The ANN threads right here on bitcointalk are also useful.

I do read external news sometimes, but then it is 50/50 fact or rumor. Up to you to judge, but I generally read everything and do not trust 100%.
Almost every news channel works as it is told and the truth there is not more than 30%, others simply speak under the dictation of the government ... News that on the network, too, should be filtered.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:49:24 PM

Lately i've been getting more and more news from Telegram groups and channels, im kept up to date with most things regarding the cryptoworld and bitcoin/altcoin.
I also browse several websites too or quite simply Google and Search.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:51:34 PM

Bitcointalk.org and coindesk mostly. I used to enjoy reading through reddit posts a while back, but it seems secondary to this forum when it comes to information on bitcoins and the alternatives. Meaning I get to spend a lot of time here.
Raegorl

Activity: 140

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:57:24 PM

Have you subscribed to those coins subreddits? I feel like it is a good source of news for each separate coin. Being in their Slack also helps, as you're closer to the source most of the times. You just need to be very careful with all the noise and constant shilling/FUDing depending on the persons personal agenda.

allamanda

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:01:43 PM

What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

many actually found in the online media, especially in this forum is also a lot of new news about news about altcoin. whether it's problems, suggestions, exchanging experiences and exploring new projects that are being discussed by many people.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:07:13 PM

I have heard and watched news on television about bitcoin also on whatsapp and twitter so this coin has spread its information in various directions

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
sofakingporkhunt

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

I mostly use Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Slack, Facebook and a few other sites here and there. Depends on what I'm looking for either way.
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:27:06 PM

I find news about coins on websites that list ICOs, just search "upcoming ICO" and a whole bunch of ICO listings should pop up. Bitcointalk is also a great plave to find out about them if you go check out the announcement feed. Also check like facebook, twitter and reddit!
HarnoldNO2X

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:28:00 PM

Trading view is good
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: