Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you find your news?  (Read 7140 times)
wizcoin

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:38:01 PM

I would suggest reddit. I don't usually rely on ICO websites. Most of them are paid to advertise certain coin or to dump/pump alts. Atleast in reddit, harsh people, honest opinion  Cheesy Also this forum is a good one.
lady-odyvan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:21:14 AM

Everywhere Wink A lot of useful information we can find here, in telegram chats, forums, websites, but all this info should be analized very carefully

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:27:23 AM

Try checking different official websites related to Bitcoin and Altcoins.
You can also use Twitter for news and updates.
But what i have found very useful and practical was the use of Telegram groups and Channels to keep me up to date with anything to do with Cryptoworld.
You can learn anything, just ask!

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:51:06 AM

I get my news from a mixture of places really. The news sites for general stuff, but if you want to get early news to give you an edge in trading then reddit and twitter are good, plus the websites of each individual coin.

PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:56:31 AM

Bitcointalk is my go to guy. After that reddit jcryptomarket, cryptotrader,ethtrader). Then the offical crypto news sites.

Cheers
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:01:33 AM

Bitcointalk is my go to guy. After that reddit jcryptomarket, cryptotrader,ethtrader). Then the offical crypto news sites.

Cheers

Just like me, bitcointalk is my primary source for being notified with the latest news. Sometimes I read from coindesk as well but not in regular time.

Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:17:03 AM

If you want to find specific news about a specific topic e.g. "upcoming BTC fork" the best way to find a related article is using Google News. It's constantly updated and you can easily browse through anything related to what you searched. If you want to keep a general overview of the market and it's development, the most visited crypto sites are coindesk.com and cointelegraph.com. Both of them have quite good content, but you should always be aware that editors have the choice over what you read. So they can influence your opinion, and might publish information that will benefit them personally - that's the reason why you usually can read a disclaimer at the end of these articles, were the holdings of the author are indicated (to make sure the readers knows that they are sort of "biased").
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:22:40 AM

What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
usually only about bitcoin is what you will see in some news site about incoming fork new adoption
for other altcoin i just look in the coin thread here in bitcointalk sometimes in reddit ,facebook or twitter

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:25:43 AM

What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

I think the best place in "twitter" but that just sharing idea's also news so twitter feed will direct you to every news site and source. Currently it just like crypto social media and so many drama happen in there. Some of pump and dump happen because that drama.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:27:14 AM

We 25 bitcointalk members made our telegram group. Each member study different sites and share on telegram group.
With this we get more airdrop, bounty, ICO.
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:35:10 AM

From my facebook and twitter feeds, mostly coming from news sites like cointelegraph, coindesk, bitcoinmagazine,etc.
From reddit and the forum itself.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Eroanwan

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:48:04 AM

I find my news on this forum. I love this forum because i get a lot of information about crypto. I also enjoy talking to others on subjects like investing and trading.

I also find my news on some slack groups here we are talking about the news etc.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:51:57 AM

Bitcointalk is my primary source of being notified with the latest news.
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:29:20 PM

the current website that discusses altcoin already a lot. one of them is https://www.cryptocompare.com. this site is a lot of discuss about the new tokens / coins or old coins. but you can find more on the internet similar websites.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:40:39 PM

the forum on cryptocurrency gives of reference as might members to gains with the chance as following use of returns with the work of moderation to helps with decision to work on extent as securing risks on allocation and collects as the end of terms with the timelines of projects plan.

Tradegroup

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:52:35 PM

Youtube have good news.
I follow news on
Coindesk.com
Cryptocoinnews.com
Coins.live
Kolokoy

Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:55:28 PM

I'm subscribing www.new.bitcoin.com and www.cryptocoinnews.com, they're all trusted news and reviews although some of the news were paid for publications then it's wtill worth it because you will find new ICO's and potential cryptocurrency that will lead into top Altcoin.

MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:57:02 PM

I try  to take part in conferences, read the aricles in cointelegraph and other sources..
What do you think about https://blockshowasia.com/? I want to take part but I think it's very very very expensive
Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:59:33 PM

the forum on cryptocurrency gives of reference as might members to gains with the chance as following use of returns with the work of moderation to helps with decision to work on extent as securing risks on allocation and collects as the end of terms with the timelines of projects plan.

I don't really into the news in this forum because external news source is more reliable and trusted than within the forum. This forum will only give you summary, views and opinions regarding with the latest and trending news that's been around with major cryptocurrency providers that has real time access with crypto world.
I would go even in youtube news.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:02:20 PM

Bitcointalk is my primary source of being notified with the latest news.

in what section? until now I haven't read a good article for latest cryptocurrency news anywhere because this forum has no dedicated section for the news itself. All  you can find here are the views and opinions of members, speculations and limited portion and fragments of details that are actually you can find in the major news provider that has a direct access of real time status and events.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: