Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:10:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you find your news?  (Read 7145 times)
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:42:58 AM

I think there is a wealth of information out there on the Internet about cryptocurrency, just google it
- Coindesk           
- Bitcointalk
- Medium
- Twitter and telegram cryptocurrency channel
- Newsbtc and cointelegraph
- coinmarketcal.com
- Reddit
- Groups sharing about trade and news in telegram
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:00:50 AM

There are many sources you find news on different altcoins. You can find it on twitter, on telegram (you just have to join the telegram group of the altcoin you are interested to buy). There are also websites were you can find the latest news about different coins. Cointelegraph is one of them. CNBC also you can check on them for the latest crypto news.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

I am looking for cryptocurrency news from various forum sources like here in reddit, and also website that discusses cryptocurrency even in news, also in social media, though I have many sources I sometimes miss the news.

troyp

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

Google search....news tab....past 24 hours  Smiley
Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

I usually get news from reddit and twitter. If you want to be always updated I suggest use Twitter then follow all the page about cryptocurrency

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

I usually rely on the news that I see on some trusted websites that I browse into whenever I want to know the news. Although, I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to mention it here since it is like I am promoting those websites. My second source would be here in the forum, by just basically reading some threads here about cryptocurrency.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:28:24 AM

different trader or investors might works with the decision as occupying use of selection with the tools and application.
to collects news and event schedule to gives of reference of future movesment on drawing of market as improving chance as entering table of market.

trader/investors might wants to try TradeTalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667947.0 to gains of deeper of information about the trading on market, to connects with different members with same or customs with personal preference with the trading strategy of discussion.

FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:31:37 AM

Mostly social media. I use social media and being part of a group which posts coin related news is really helpful for new updates. If i want news for a specific coin, I simply search it online and read what is posted.

ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

I open Google and make various search queries, for example "news crypto currency" or looking for news on a particular crypto currency.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Many of the previous posters have given  suggestions on what "news" sources to use.  Be aware that there are a lot of what I would call "garbage" news posts that simply regurgitate the white paper (cut and pasted text) and other posts that contain useless content propagated through social media. Many of the short tweets and blogs are posted by those seeking bounties during promotions.  More often than not there is very little thinking, fact checking, or critical analysis within the social media posts and retweets and cross posts. Just because there is a huge volume of posted material on any given subject does not mean it will be informative or provide any critical analysis or new insights.  My advice would be to focus on established websites with quality information in addition to social media (medium, reddit, twitter, facebook) posts.   
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

I usually use social media and making part of the group that posts news relating to recognize coins and also read in this forum to know more about this coin is one of the alternative media in the update about coins it can help me to the latest news from the development of coins that are on the rise in the price or the graphics development
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

We can see news in medium, reddit, telegram, facebook, twitter, and there are other websites where you can see news about the coin.
Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

The main news about all the cyto-currency I get on this forum. It seems to me that news here appears faster than on other sites. It is very convenient

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MrKubem

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:58:16 AM

Basically,i get news from this forum,because there are people with a good knowledge and they are always trying to share their experience.I olso use to find some news on medium because many experts post their researches and statistics on this site.olso i am trying to search people,whom are advisors and who has a special knowledge about this on twitter, but i don’t like facebook as a source of technology news, because in my opinion there are so many blockchain system haters and their opinions is just ungrounded and unfounded.
ex: bitcointalk, twitter, medium, facebook, telegram cryptocurrency channel....

bituperio

Activity: 208

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

Various different places, you can follow your coins on twitter / reddit / slack / telegram etc, and obviously their threads on here to get the communities feelings, for actual news news, there are a few sites out there https://cointelegraph.com/ http://www.altcointoday.com/ http://www.newsbtc.com to name just a few.

Those are pretty much the most realiable sources. The problem I find is that many of the news start with the word "may" "could"  etc... that is, it is not news but mere speculation to fill a page and pop some adds.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Balang

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

I am following some people on twitter, the best way to get news before everyone because popular blockchain news websites are very late in terms of sharing news compared to ones in twitter.
xiaopang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

I have many sources, every day I see the bluetail ticket tracker (BTT) to find what I want, sometimes I also go to twitter, facebook, area looking for the information I want, I always feel that as long as we are patient and always find what we want
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Beside this forums, I have an app call crypto news, discord premium page and telegram. Full of info all days.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

I use Coindesk to get my news and Block geeks for guides in the crypto market

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

Various different places, you can follow your coins on twitter / reddit / slack / telegram etc, and obviously their threads on here to get the communities feelings, for actual news news, there are a few sites out there https://cointelegraph.com/ http://www.altcointoday.com/ http://www.newsbtc.com to name just a few.

Those are pretty much the most realiable sources. The problem I find is that many of the news start with the word "may" "could"  etc... that is, it is not news but mere speculation to fill a page and pop some adds.
Of course, it will start with May, I think, could etc why means nobody can guess exactly what will happen, everyone will give suggestions based on their previous experience that's it. If people know which is going to pump and dump before only then nobody will invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: