Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you find your news?  (Read 7140 times)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:13:08 AM

What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

the most valid news and always updated, usually in the internal community
a lot of people follow the official telegram group and discuss each other with the developer, even through the admin
You are free to ask anything there, as long as it does not get out of the topic and obey the rules

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:14:55 AM

I always find news about cryptocurrency in social media sites like twitter where crypro related news spreads everyday , and cryptocurrency updates everyday. The facebook where i find news about new exciting ICO to be launched because of their ads. In telegram where i find also updates about the ICO that i invested , and updates about the price and listing of tokens in other exchanges sites.

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:22:15 AM

Just write "cryptocurrency" to Google and go with it, don't even open the pages, read the headlines. That will surely be enough information.  Grin

Jokes aside, most people here already said all of them but, cryptocurrency channels on reddit are the most I check. Twitter channels and Facebook groups I mostly disregard as they're mostly bounty campaigns, can't really trust an info when it's biased. YouTube is mostly disregarded for the same reason. Never trust sponsored icos on icodrops and such websites as well...

Thinking again, I mostly don't trust anyone... Sometimes I seriously Google cryptocurrency and try to decide if something I see is real or not by multi-tapping from different sources... It started as a joke but seriously sometimes Googling the specific cryptocurrency helps...
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:33:43 AM

What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

With regards to my coins I only see coinmarketcap.com for the news regarding to coins that I hold it is indicated there whether the coins are on green or on red, and by that i will track the conditipn of my coins whether it dumps or it pumps.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Babyboy423

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/ - This is probably the biggest and most useful resource for all things bitcoin. Some of the best writers in the bitcoin space write for these guys and also have some tools that investors might find useful.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:47:27 AM

if u wanna know the latest news about cryptocurrency and you use Android, try this app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptocurrency.news

you can get the latest news from so many crypto sites, such as bitcoinnews,coindesk,coinreport,newsbtc etc...
and also they will notify when a news update.

ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

I usually look in telegram channels since its the easiest and most convenient way. Also twitter and bitcointalk for more reference.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:51:34 AM

I do check various searching platforms whenever I feel something left out with my investments heck I even search for news in youtube but I find the informations here in bitcoin talk forums well updated and unbiased so it satisfy my information hunger in someway and gives me more confidence through my investments.
lost-my-account

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:54:33 AM

The best is to have a routine of websites to check. Twitter is good to direct me to the news pages.
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:57:16 AM

There are various different kinds of sources for news with regards to cryptocurrency, check with telegram, twitter, facebook, reddit, among others. Sites are also available like http://www.altcointoday.com/, http://www.newsbtc.com/ or https://news.bitcoin.com/ these are but a few of the sites where I get news.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:59:30 AM

I don't know about you guys but for me, coindesk, crypto youtubers and coinmarketcap give me enough news and information I need. Coindesk are for global news, crypto youtubers summarizes the important events and coinmarketcap is for stats.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:00:57 AM

Of course there are blogging bounty campaign which write about an article and blogs them in the internet. It is a reason behind that after a certain reply or article could be made from the bloggers emerge an  update regarding on that article by searching upon latest events or happenings all over the world. So as the news will be spread and eventually some of this avid readers in every article will will eventually anounce in the bitcoin forum. Morevover there websites also promoting the current news and events regarding with bitcoin and some of the members here in this forum are subscriber. So meaning to say news are everywhere and you just have to open your eyes and ears so that you will be able to keep an update.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:04:23 AM

crypto is getting popular day by day i browse the net a lot for the latest news on cryptos

What is your source of browsing? Credible site help us to find good news which is giving good value of the news.
Nowday there are so many Fud news which can make so much panic among bitcoiners so dont share such kind news.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:10:13 AM

Try steemit, a lot of information informative posts there, i also read coin telegraph.com. there are lots of sites out there that will enrich you with information, some legit some not so much. just google and chose what you wanna read.

carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:16:45 AM

if u wanna know the latest news about cryptocurrency and you use Android, try this app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptocurrency.news

you can get the latest news from so many crypto sites, such as bitcoinnews,coindesk,coinreport,newsbtc etc...
and also they will notify when a news update.

Thank you very much, I looked for something similar. At first glance it looks comfortable. In a couple of days I'll tell you what I like and what does not
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:19:57 AM

trading channel on telegram that gives free signal
also I follow the official group of the cryptocurrency community
to monitor the latest news from the coins I save
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:22:41 AM

To be honest, whenever I am confused with what is happening in the crypto world, I've always tried to search and find an article with reliable sources. There's a lot of articles regarding the movement of the crypto coins in the market. There's also a site that has a video of financial analysts and economists about their opinion and perceptions of the future of crypto currencies.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:10:55 AM

I am in some community and I will read the new of the twitter and other main internet media to find the news that I need.

The Crypto Revolution

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

Twitter ,facebook, steemit, reddit you tube and cointelegraph . Cointelegraph is the only one i would consider new tbh, as the rest carry loads of FUD, you have to wade through it to find the good info.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

I mostly just follow reddit for my news on cryptocurrency. Twitter is also a nice source for crypto news, it is also few weeks ahead of reddit in terms of current status in the crypto world and for finding new coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: