Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin uneven distribution as a global currrency  (Read 332 times)
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:18:16 PM

Unfortunately, this is how wealth is spread out in every asset class. A few hold the majority, while the masses have nothing. Rinse and repeat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:22:25 PM

Yes, there is an uneven distribution of bitcoin. It is at present that this argument is real. More or less bitcoin is still unknown of its use and purposes in some area unlike fiat which is in use in every country and acknowledge by foreign ones. Bitcoin is still unaccessible for some and that is what it makes it uneven. It may have access to all web but never be known without opening it.
Also for those who have nothing to access it.
Well as the prices go higher and higher I think that it will be much harder to access it in the future.
Paranuatu (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:28:20 PM

I am 100% completely okay with the people who took a chance having power in the future. That is if they can hold onto it for so long. I don't know why people think they're all going to hold them forever. They're going to spend them eventually, but the good thing is it won't be on war or forming a new government to find ways to get people to pay taxes. The ones who bought early on are mostly good people.
How do you know, the ones who bought early are good people? We know less about these people than we know about Rockeffelers or Rotschilds.

I created this thread because on many occasions I saw here how people divide the world assets (294 trillion) and divide them with total amount of bitcoins (21 million), to come to USD 14 million price for bitcoin. For that, bitcoin would have to be completely unviersally accepted and the unknown elites would own 3/4 of the worlds assets.

I missed the BTC train Sad donate bitcents: BTC:1CWpbYGZVmC14zqLgNmnU8R8CbM9dbx4CY ETH:0x546A87681f70929634236Ad243AE4722A5CbDcC6
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:50:05 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency totally uncontrolled by anybody.So obviously,there is no central body to take steps or ensure that bitcoin is being evenly distributed every where.

Its openly available for any one and who knows about it get access to it.Its true that early birds enjoy huge benefits,but they had trust in it and bought it during hard times when most of the people are opposite to it.Its also true that rich people buy more bitcoins with their huge money.But it should also be noticed that bitcoin has provided new earning opportunities to people from even under developed countries.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:42:27 PM

I am not saying bitcoin gives unfair advantage to early adopters. I think it is great that people were able to get rich by taking early risks.

What I am saying is that if bitcoin is ever to become worlds no 1 currency or asset, the people who bought the majority bitcoin and are holding it now, will be the new world's elite, just like the bankers and ols money people are right now. Except that the elite will be even more anonymous than today.
It is easy for anyone to get access to bitcoin and invest in it, as its worth is increasing so speedy it is about to cross 10000k$ by the end of this year, people are getting obsessed with bitcoin due to the ease and comfort it is giving to the people, those who are not investing at the moment will regret this because it is still affordable to buy and in future it will make new records of success
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: