Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Cryptocurrencies by ROI Since ICO Launch  (Read 363 times)
zckeles (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:58:28 AM

https://www.icosales.com/top-cryptocurrencies-roi-since-ico-launch/

dBrain

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:29:52 PM

That's a nice thing, but just in case anyone needs more options for some wider and deeper outlook, I know another resource like that, ICO Stats:
https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico
jb1

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:36:35 PM

Kinda cool. Really is like a gamble. Put $100 in a ICO and you never know where itll be in a couple of years.
dBrain

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:49:46 PM

Kinda cool. Really is like a gamble. Put $100 in a ICO and you never know where itll be in a couple of years.
Well, I disagree and think treating crypto just like gambling can be as harmful to those who do so as gambling... At least there's room to analyze, make conclusions, forecasts and so on when it comes to markets, projects and so on.
Mulavad

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:14:19 PM

Who wants it, who needed jump in.
If you chose wise and play smart
it is possible to get a few bucks in your pocket.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:25:27 PM

That's a nice thing, but just in case anyone needs more options for some wider and deeper outlook, I know another resource like that, ICO Stats:

I think the second link is  better than the first one, however still largely incomplete, almost useless. We could need a site which is collecting and comparing ALL of the ICOs, not just a handful.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
dBrain

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:43:37 PM

I think the second link is  better than the first one, however still largely incomplete, almost useless. We could need a site which is collecting and comparing ALL of the ICOs, not just a handful.
Yes, ICO Stats is nice, but still, that would be awesome to have something much more comprehensive. However, a lot of effort is needed to keep everything on the radar screens especially now when there are so many token sales out there and their number is nothing but growing at a lightning speed.

We are likely to need to launch another ICO to develop a project for monitoring all ICOs' performance!  Cheesy
wwh

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:03:46 PM

That is quite interesting statistics. But how can we use it for our self?
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:59:12 PM

Yes, ICO Stats is nice, but still, that would be awesome to have something much more comprehensive. However, a lot of effort is needed to keep everything on the radar screens especially now when there are so many token sales out there and their number is nothing but growing at a lightning speed.

We are likely to need to launch another ICO to develop a project for monitoring all ICOs' performance!  Cheesy

That's a good one! I am sure it would raise a lot of money since the service is destined exactly to the people who invest in ICOs Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Raegorl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:19:26 AM

That site is very good for investment planning. I always try to stay away from coins that are already 1000%+ over their ICO price, because there are a lot of people with major profits that could cash out at any moment and keep the price down for a while.

stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:21:23 PM

The prices of those coins are deeply manipulated to make the price look like it has a bunch of investors in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print