Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?  (Read 1944 times)
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:04:07 PM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

Yes bitcoin is really making this world a better place, I think bitcoin will change our lives deeply. Maybe our life will be more convenient, and the communication with the world will be more smooth. Bitcoin is valuable. It's the bridge that links us.Bitcoin has really helped so many people.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:06:46 PM

It's said too much overall. but yes, it made easier to transfer huge amounts of illegal and legal money, of course, too.
but average people ain't feeling the btc growth to make em lifes better, unfortunately.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:10:58 PM

maybe yes, at these rate of there currency bitcoin can make the world be a better place, can change a life of every users, but depends on how they use their income.

but in my state bitcoin helps me a lot, helps me on the way of paying bills on our house, give me oppurtunity to make some small business to own, and buy my own house.
Laurayaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:12:20 PM

seen how speculative I think it's no better ahah
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:16:31 PM

One of the fastest means of payment without a third party had made bitcoin to be a better place in  the financial market, bitcoin had also help in distribution of wealth globally, people can now send or receive bitcoin conveniently and services offered is being paid with bitcoin this has indeed makes the world a better place.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
zikithay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:16:59 PM

Bitcoin will replace the paper currency to digital currency.bitcoin is decentralized and it makes easy for online transactions.bitcoin makes better life to people facing the problems with paper currency.
daadi059

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:26:02 PM

Yes it is. Imagine a prospect at some time in the future, when bitcoin has become the official currency and in every transaction, it will make the transactions take place faster and safer, It also makes the payment easier and more streamlined ... So, I really want to see this in the future.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

Of course, bitcoin maked and is making this world a better place Smiley
He gived us the freedom , with a cryptocurrencies clear and with privacy settings
And the bank / financial institute can't control us
Bitcoin is the future!
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:00:32 PM

Of course, bitcoin maked and is making this world a better place Smiley
He gived us the freedom , with a cryptocurrencies clear and with privacy settings
And the bank / financial institute can't control us
Bitcoin is the future!

what privacy?
Lionella

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:53:00 PM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

Yes, I think we will be able to live much better with this bitcoin. We, who uses bitcoin knows how it processs or how it easily make ways for transactions so basically, It will put our world into an easier life not only just by earning money but also in some other cases.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

Without money in this world we can't live at all. It's money which is making our world a better living place.As bitcoin is one kind of currency so obviously it helps to make our world a better place.For example people are changing their lives and live in aristocracy by investing in bitcoin.
.yes i think that because bitcoin is alternate of money which can be used  every place easily.and
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:47:49 PM

I think not at all. Cause Bitcoin like a double-edged sword it can make the world better and also worse. Bitcoin is a new payment method and we can use it to pay for bill or purchase online thing very quickly but Bitcoin also has some disadvantages. Bitcoin is almost anonymous so it's being taken advatage to do bad thing like money laundering, tax evasion,....so Bitcoin is also the reason of the increasing of number of economic crime.
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:33:09 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto made Bitcoin for a better good and I think that he thinks that it will be a great invention to our modern world. Since this world has no Internet people only transact physically and someone need to go abroad just to pay what to pay if needed so when Internet comes it made also a digital world that people can do such things just like paying online and for some pioneer of payment platforms just like PayPal it uses a fees and transaction time before it sends so the born of Bitcoin I think I can safely say that it made this world a better place because it offers a cheap, faster, decentralize, etc. to the people in the real and digital world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:46:18 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto made Bitcoin for a better good and I think that he thinks that it will be a great invention to our modern world. Since this world has no Internet people only transact physically and someone need to go abroad just to pay what to pay if needed so when Internet comes it made also a digital world that people can do such things just like paying online and for some pioneer of payment platforms just like PayPal it uses a fees and transaction time before it sends so the born of Bitcoin I think I can safely say that it made this world a better place because it offers a cheap, faster, decentralize, etc. to the people in the real and digital world.

Well for me I would rather say that everything happens with a purpose, specially to the teams who created this digital currency bitcoin whoever Nakamoto is either his a myth identity or not; all I can say is I am glad to experience the goodness of how bitcoin change my world for better place. All of the advantages mentioned here was so amazing and people would ask for more, because the feedback is all 100 percent positive particularly on those successful traders except those practicing.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:32:27 PM

Yes indeed there is no doubt because bitcoin is trying to reduce un employment from the world and its also playing a big role in economy of countries so I think these efforts are more than enough for bitcoin and I wish bitcoin will do more progress and prosperity for world so my best wishes are with bitcoin all the time.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:39:49 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 07:21:33 PM by Marrionbitcoin

Without money in this world we can't live at all. It's money which is making our world a better living place.As bitcoin is one kind of currency so obviously it helps to make our world a better place.For example people are changing their lives and live in aristocracy by investing in bitcoin.

I agree. Bitcoin can make our lives easier because we can use this as payment to monthly bills like electricity, water, insurance etc. We can also use this as investments to other cryptocurrencies so that we can earn additional income. I can also share this to my colleagues so that they can experience what I have experienced.
g4vinshreds

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Trader

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:51:23 PM

Of course!  There are large issues with other payment providers like PayPal,  one being that they don't let users from some countries use their services and another being chargebacks and disputes (such as the buyer claiming they didn't get something when they did or claiming that the purchase was unauthorized when it was authorized).  Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies work everywhere with internet, and can't be charged back.

Miyaclint28

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:55:53 PM

It is indeed money is a major key to building human civilization, but the money was like a knife when you don't use it properly then you will experience a negative effect and when you use it well and you will get it a positive effect.
Similarly, when you use the bitcoin for things that are not making a profit then you will not get an advantage and if you use for investment and useful then you will get an advantage then you will consider this world better, because you get a more benefits than ever before.
RyanEncek

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:00:25 PM

yes if for me the bitcoin world is better than the seal, because bitcoin is my land to earn money, so for me bitcoin is a priority for me  Cool
bettor_earth

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:00:46 PM

It is destroying the environment now, how it can be better place?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: