Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?  (Read 1938 times)
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:20:56 AM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

I dont think so because some goverment trying to not legalized this they are banning this plataform but if all goverments stop to illegalize this i think this is the only way to change the world i know that this bitcoin helps a lot to all people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:04:56 AM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

For now, i don't think so.
Many country still afraid about how bitcoins and blockchains works, few country has been decided to banned it. We need more time to educating people.
But i can say, yes i have believe when bitcoins has been integrated with some new improvement and accepting in some countries, this could be change of civilization minded.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:23:24 AM

Yes of course only bitcoin can make this world a better place to live in ..money makes the world go round..and only bitcoin can change the world..thanks bitcoin Kiss Smiley
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:34:05 AM

hoping so, because not all country are accepting bitcoing, most of the other country are prohibited this bitcoin to use inside their country so how bitcoin can change the whole word if there are many country are against in this bitcoin although bitcoin can totally change the world as a better place, they cant totally seen/saw what are the benefits that they can have if they accept bitcoin. but i know and still hoping that maybe someday bitcoin will be use all over the globe.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:40:29 AM

I think bitcoin can only help people to make this world a better place. Because of its ability to help people change their lives for the better, more people will have the capability to live in peace and less people will experience poverty. If this idea of bitcoin will be spread to all the people in the world, i think poverty can be end.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:51:42 AM

My opinion seems to differ from most others, but, nevertheless...

Money make the current economic system go round, but it is not eternal, nor is bitcoin.

No, human civilization can exist without money and probably will do it in the future. Bitcoin is a form of money, an interesting one, and in some aspects better than fiat money, but it has no fundamentally distinct features.

Unlikely. It has positive aspects, as (almost) any technological advance, but they are not crucial. It may be used for both good and bad, as any other form of money can. And it may be used for changing the civilization as an instrument, but by itself it changes nothing.
chienquoc

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:53:29 AM

Of course, I think bitcoin has changed the world of money, at least in terms of technology and thinking
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:36:02 AM

Maybe some day it will. We see that this year was major in bitcoin history, from adoption to price. Bitcoin is imagined that everyone can used it so i believe that in some time not few or several year this will be reality.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:43:59 AM

Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency/Blockchain will save people from upcoming global tyranny? & probably do wonders for mankind.  They are the Noah's Ark of our Time.
 It is very fortunately many still don't see the handwriting on the Wall. The current happening  isn't ordinary. Pure Psychopaths are in taking over. Those who prepared will be save!
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:47:01 AM

It is the people who make the difference in the world and not the money (or cryptocurrency). Money is just the means to the goal, when it becomes goal itself, you can be sure you got something wrong.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:53:30 AM

it depends on the government's implementation because it's just a matter of deciding on things for our sake but what I can say is that we can not even use the money for every transaction here in the world but Mostly because countries banned bitcoin so it is harder to get involved.

Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:01:38 AM

Not bitcoin that makes the world a better place but us, all of us.
Bitcoin is just a tool, and I don't agree if you say the bitcoin that makes it happen. You know what? When bitcoin becomes popular (2014-2016) suddenly a lot of money games come and take the name of bitcoin, even bitcoin doesn't make it all better.
Who is kicked of money games? yes, we are! In some cases we make the world better by using bitcoin.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:49:09 AM

It will but it has not started to move the world around at all. There are still lot many more things for the bitcoin to overcome and one of the greatest  challenge is to get stabilised at some point. Its economic health is very good but it is not growing continuously with perpendicular axis. What I want to say is, its always wavy and lots of ups and downs. For bitcoin bitcoin to help grow the civilaiztaion it needs to be understood by everyone and it must be implied everywhere in the world for real use and not just limited to the internet itself. Its more than that but its not yet exposed to everyone and neither government or financial institution are trying to involve in it with laws.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:01:38 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin is bitcoin, money is money, both doesn't help change civilization for good. Still depends on all of us.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:04:20 AM

Yes it is. Bitcoin can resolve a lot of many countries problem like resolving o giving solution to its poverty and to reduce those jobless person who cant earn to make for their own living and also bitcoin giving a lot of opportunity to us. how we will handle it and reached it so we can have a better life and have a good future.

All of us we know what are the most evil and who is behind of it that many countries having a conflict and a lot of people still doing bad things and worst things like Terrorism, Kidnapping and stealing or snatching and sometimes it can lead to war and you know what it is. Yes the money

In this generation you cant live or do things without money if you dont know how you will make money you cant make a good future and you cant help your family and love ones. So Bitcoin is always there to give us a solution to not give up on ourselves

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:06:22 AM

Yes. Why not? Bitcoin was built with that reason too i think. So far you can see many people change their life because of bitcoin. If more people know and understand how to get maximum advantage of bitcoin so no doubt civilization will change to better.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:50:44 AM

Yes, for me..Bitcoin can really make the world as a better place. It can give to many people a new beginning of life,. Given by bitcoin is the real money to invest people from their hard working from it. Your not living in this country without any money to make. And the value of money is very important, because money can give you strength,.And bitcoin is giving you a lot of chance for making money,and bitcoin is the one i think to solve it.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:40:34 PM

Bitcoin is making the world a better place. It is also making the world a more productive place because bitcoin can help those without proper jobs to do something and earn something thru the internet. Bitcoin is really helpful for those in need. If you are well educated, you can understand how the whole cryptocurrency works out.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:46:32 PM

For me it does first if makes a lot people lives more comfortable there are lots of ways us users of bitcoin can gain upon addtional income, the services it offers like easy way of paying your billings no need to get yourself on the payment center or no need to endanger yourself becaue you don't need to bring a huge amount of money that will help attract bad people. Also it teaches people the importance of gaining knowledge on the world today.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Imperalta09

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:51:06 PM

Define Better Place. Truly Bitcoin helps many people, makes things faster and provide jobs to those did not find one in the outside world. I don't know how to define better world, but i think bitcoin helps in that area but we cannot deny that also there are things that bitcoin is used in not nice things, Such us scams and thief. And some people becoming greedy with bitcoin, keeping all to themselves and refusing to help others and if they help there is a certain deal or exchange of interest. So it's not the bitcoin that making the world a better place, it's those who uses it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: