Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?  (Read 1938 times)
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:21:10 PM

I agree with your statement that bitcoin is better than money. Because bitcoin has a more expensive price than 1 sheet of money, but bitcoin has a weakness in terms of price fluctuations. The world can look better if we use bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jilani

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:24:41 PM

I believe Bitcoin is surely able to change our life.Anyone can consider BTC is a professional Job.Huge money earn is possible from BTC.Really BTC already changed word economy.Jobless people can fully depend on Bitcoin.I think At future BTC create new revolution in world history.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:26:48 AM

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

Thanks, For make this topic to share my mind thinking.Yes day by day bitcoin demand touch the sky.We see that at this time lot of people invest on bitcoin.Bitcoin value and speed going forward like rocket.So I think, bitcoin change our current civilization and making this world better place.
Riya R

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:47:53 AM

How can Bitcoin make the world a better place? I don't think so. In fact, when someone has bitcoin they are keeping bitcoin in a safe and profitable place. But it does not mean that makes the world better. It makes the life easier for people on earth.
JacksonMonroe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:55:11 AM

Yes because people who are not able to work can finally support their family because of bitcoin it gives them a new life because all they want is to take care of their family but they just are not able to work and that is why bitcoin makes everything better.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:01:56 AM

Yes because people who are not able to work can finally support their family because of bitcoin it gives them a new life because all they want is to take care of their family but they just are not able to work and that is why bitcoin makes everything better.

Public service such like McDonald, hotel , or other restaurant may accept bitcoin as alternate currency and of course it will affect on bitcoin value globally. As for now bitcoin really bring a revolution as global transaction that almost reach $ 8000 / btc !
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:43:23 AM

Bitcoin give opportunity to earn money from various market place.If a person does not get a job, he will definitely want to get money by doing any bad thing.But bitcoin give many opportunity to earn money.If he can earn from Bitcoin, he will not do bad things.So I think bitcoin is making this world a better place.
CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:29:49 AM

Yes. because Bitcoin gave me financially independent.I earn good income from the job.Bitcoin has made many financial conditions active.Bitcoin is safe investment. People are buying bitcoin day by day.So I think bitcoin is making this world a better place.
malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:29:04 AM

In my own opinion, yes it is. As what i have heard to my friends and other members of bitcoin,  all of them earning a good income and bitcoin give a lot of opportunity of every members. If bitcoin be publicized a lot of people be given an opportunity to gain bigger and it will make our world a better place to live on.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:55:09 PM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

It is. This world revolves by money. Everyone needs it. For it is the only way to buy foods, water, shelter or even material things. And through Bitcoin, it will surely help everyone to be self-sufficient and to sustain their basic needs in this world. After all, it offers many opportunities for people to get richer and millionaire.
Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

Bitcoin offers the world many gifts, but an incredibly powerful one is the opportunity to initiate global payments, at an insignificant cost, with almost instantaneous availability. For charities spread across the world, this is an ideal mix of qualities to help fund their efforts and bring rapid relief to those impacted by natural disasters.
Cryptocurrency facilitates financial services for the unbanked, More than two billion people worldwide are considered "unbanked," which means they lack access to financial services through banking institutions. A majority are women, and most live in developing nations in Africa and Asia.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Hi there cybersofts! First of all, why can’t I see the pool results? Anyway, for me I think bitcoin is help a lot of people nowadays. Unfortunately, it help people who wants a decent job and gain from the technology but this technology could also help those people who have a illicit work. In the past the early adopters of bitcoin uses it to order drugs and other illegal stuff online. On the other hand, I read reports that people in several country see bitcoin mining as profitable than their own local jobs. They said in bitcoin mining,  you don’t have to follow an employer and even don’t need to travel back and forth to the company at the end you could be with your family while gaining income.  Wink

beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:40:50 AM

I'm not sure if bitcoin will make the world better because bitcoin can also be used for crime but for many people it's true that bitcoin has made their lives better.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

Not sure that bitcoin can make world better place, it is not clear yet, as it has its own pros and cons. Nowadays main advantage of bitcoin is that it is opportunity for many people earn money.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:43:26 AM

If our thinking is that world is a better place because we are rich as it may give us all possible pleasures,then BITCOIN is making this world a better place but my opinion is that only money does not affect the betterment of world.There are many other factors on which betterment of world depends.But also BITCOIN is making world a better place in terms of financial condition or poverty.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
adivip

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

Bitcoin can change the world to digital.bitcoin can replace the paper currency.bitcoin helps to earn money through the internet.people can buy and sell bitcoin anytime through android phone and internet.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

yes bitcoin helps our world to make a better place because bitcoin can be usefull in many ways and it also helps people to be a good person by improving his traits and chracteristics . bitcoin also helps the economy of a country by providing fast and easy service in terms of payment methods and other things because bitcoins blockchain technology can do many innovative things. however  there is also a bad effect or disadvantage when using a bitcoin in a bad way like for example some people use it a wrong way like hacking or any other illegal things  like buying drugs, arms , etc..
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

yes, of course, if money alone can change the earth move and able to build human civilization, then bitcoin will be able to change more than that. I see in the future, bitcoin will affect all layers of government and world order.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

Of course, bitcoin provides many conveniences and advantages for those who use it, and most importantly is bitcoin very suitable for the digital era. It can make the world better: unlimited place and time and decentralized. Besides, bitcoin can be an expensive investment tool and commodity, amazing.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

BTC and crypto's are giving the people power over controlling their own money and keeping it safe... for the first time in history! It's a quantum leap for personal finance, and I think it will help all who move to cryptos to escape the disadvantages of banks.

I like this so much, yeah it is changing how someone investing their money now without the need to pay huge amount to hire financial consultant. You only have to do your own in-depth research before investing.  Crypto market is still new, $700B is still small compared to other money game, there is still plenty room to grow. Lucky us to join this bandwagon already

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: