Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?  (Read 1944 times)
BETnaBET

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

Bitcoin makes the world better ,because bitcoin is the solution to the world poverty.For me  Bitcoin is a source of income.that gives income to all people unemployed. Every member have the opportunity to earn in bitcoin because it's like a job that we have pay to serve us for our needs.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

So far, bitcoin does bring many changes. The news and its development are highly controversial. New breakthrough in financial technology that can be used as investment and commodity with a very high value. Although not effective for micro-payment due to high fee issues, but very compatible with
digital era.

Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

I think yes, bitcoin has made our life easier,Easy to deal. Because bitcoin is a digital currency and we use it online. We can use it without any hassle. So i think bitcoin is making this world a better place.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

yes.. everything in this world need money, money very important for our life and bitcoin give what we needed.. bitcoin already help many people in the world to solve their financial problem, bitcoin give bitcoin users chance to be succesfull person and give them hope for the better future..
Yes every step in this world need money. Bitcoin is the answer for our problem in money. Bitcoin teach us how invest and gain profit, bitcoin helps us to become better person and to become successful.

yeagoforit

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

Well of course its a yes for me! But theres no 100% assurance in this world and there are some thats been using bitcoin as a gateway to their evil deeds and these kind of practices should be eradicated in crypto world as well as scams, fake icos and ponzi. A perfect example of that is bitconnect yes at first its a good but in the first place you should stay out of it as it has a non self sustainable system look what just happened it just bursted. And i have some friends that got victimized by that without my knowing if i had talk to them before they invested things might change. So that is one the reason why we should research and study well before investing. And as for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency we can see that they are giving differenct great technology that can contribute for future of our society thats why many big corporations are wanting to be a part of cryptoworld as well.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

I'll use my country as an example. BTC has improved the lives of young people in my country as we no longer depend on the government for jobs. We can now make money on our own and this has reduced crime rate in my country. I think crime being reduced in my country has made the world better in some way.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

I think bitcoin will change our lives deeply. Maybe our life will be more convenient, and the communication with the world will be more smooth. Bitcoin is valuable. It's the bridge that links us.

It helps people in many ways. Just like the rate of unemployment. In our country, the highest problem rating is unemployment. Bitcoin helps us to earn money on doing campaigns, trading and also gambling (though it's risky). Knowing that money is the lifeblood as a citizen, it will help us to gain money for our daily expenses and bills.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

Well other than the obvious answer that yes because bitcoin is money and i love money, Bitcoin is also proof that blockchain works. Blockchain is so much bigger than bitcoin and it has so much more applications. Thanks to bitcoin popularizing blockchain, more people are paying attention to blockchain. So Yes bitcoin is making the world a better place!  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ZloyBitcoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

Is it possible in our society now to live without money?
Bitcoin brings profit to many families who from this become happier
Money at the moment is one of the most important needs for people
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:01:08 PM

Yes it is!
We are now connected to each other very well in this forum. We could send money everywhere in the world very cheap. And the most inportant thing we could have plenty of new innovation while able to make money from it in the middle of unstable economy Smiley

nedeken01

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

BTC can't do anything,it is just a cryptocurrency that's totally handle people..so this world can be a better place if humane use BTC for the good of the world or use BTC as a legal way..
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

When the market is going down as it is now, it makes the world worse, rather than better. Bitcoinnect has collapsed and many people become bored and many have abandoned it all.

Haley444

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:28:53 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is definitely making this world a better place and it is because it has transformed the concept of money. It is certainly making big waves and is creating a positive impact.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

Yes because in this, the world will become more digitalize and more advance in terms of technology, just think about how btc helps people in their daily lives and in financial aspects of their lives. The world will have digitalize money in which they will not use more recources in making money and diging or mining golds.
ademily

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:57:12 PM

Real money or cryptocurrency keeps the world moving around, because they are used for goods and services, the interesting part would be to see what bitcoin can do for our current economy and how it will progress and benefit us.  Smiley
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

I think it does because it goes against the traditional way of making money. It opens up a whole new world of careers in technology and since Bitcoin is the cutting edge of technology we are at the forefront of the new economy and Bitcoin is the new economic power. I'm glad to he apart of it and more and more people are realising this each and every day.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

Cryptocurrency offers many advantages. Ease in getting profit one of them. Although very risky but can be prevented by learning the pattern of movement.
Cryptocurrency can overcome deficiencies in fiat when making long-distance transactions and can be used as an investment and commodity. Multifunctional, very suitable for the digital era.

fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

Again, bitcoin provides us the opportunity to change the way of our living. Still, it depends on the person how he will manage his/her money, whether for good things or the opposite.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:51:04 PM

Again, bitcoin provides us the opportunity to change the way of our living. Still, it depends on the person how he will manage his/her money, whether for good things or the opposite.

Yep, this is a very good opportunity. Would definitely regret if missed.
Bitcoin as a new breakthrough in the world economy, changing the worldview of payment and investment systems, giving freedom to its owners with a decentralized system, really changing the world and making it better. However, the negative impact should be avoided, do not use it for negatives.

Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:42:02 AM

As of now, Bitcoin doesn't make that huge impact in the world to make it a better place. But I believe that one day Bitcoin would reach that goal. As of now, Bitcoin is giving us an opportunity to earn money. Instead of making the world a better place, Bitcoin gives opportunity to people to have a better life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: