Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?  (Read 1938 times)
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

As of now, Bitcoin doesn't make that huge impact in the world to make it a better place. But I believe that one day Bitcoin would reach that goal. As of now, Bitcoin is giving us an opportunity to earn money. Instead of making the world a better place, Bitcoin gives opportunity to people to have a better life.

As much as we all support the idea of bitcoin, I think the reality at this stage, is a very small group of people control most of the bitcoin. It is potentially concerning how much power these select few will have over the future of a decentralized economy

joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:30:33 AM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

I believed someday this happens literally that bitcoin makes the world a better place.
Maybe because as of now bitcoins makes our life better instead,so why not the world?
Bitcoin gives us opportunity and less hassle money transfer worldwide.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:46:46 AM

I do not know, what I definitely feel is bitcoin makes my life better. If that applies also to others, then it can be ascertained if bitcoin can benefit the world and make it better.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

yes bitcoin is making the world a better place because if we consider the bitcoin as an world coin each and every country will use the same money everywhere there will be no question of converting the currencies
Nahid41
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:46:12 AM

We can't live in the world with out money.bicointalk give us opportunity to make easy money to make better place in our world.so bitcoin is tha best earning site in tha world..  Roll Eyes
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

On the brighter side,bitcoin has a great help especially in terms of financial assistance and for easier transfer of transactions but relying in money and bitcoin doesn't have always a good result. It depends also on how people use their bitcoin and money because people's attitude sometimes change because of money.Personal interest mostly exist when money involves. So in addition with bitcoin and money do include respect and self-discipline to be the key in building human civilization.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

Bitcoin is money so I think it is making this world a better place because some people see Bitcoin as their way to make money for their future.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

surely it is true, because the first changed is the state of the economy, originated from it then human life will greatly change and certainly more advanced all this because of the bitcoin
akkocoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

I'm not sure if bitcoin is good or bad, because bitcoin really improves our lives and increases employment opportunities, but some people use bitcoin to commit crimes and money laundering, so I'm not sure.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

Yes! Because of bitcoin others lives is beginning to improve, many people find hope and is now capable of living and buying their needs. Bitcoin helped many people to be rich and to support their needs. Basically, people need money to live, and bitcoin provides it in many ways.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

the crypto currencies could make the people lifes more comfortable and saves them a lot of time if it got deployed right of course and i hope this will happen through out time and the hard development of the crypto world
Simon pasco

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

On paper, technically yes bitcoin allows us to free ourselves from the control of banks on us ect ... but in reality they have invested in, the whales manipulates the course ... so frankly no.
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

Is bitcoin making this world a better place? The has generated source of income to many people in our society. It has allow a lot of people to have source of income. But the intenent fraudsters made it hard to say yes.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

I think it is a yes in a way that a lot of people uses it to make money and help themselves. And I don't think there is anything wrong with that. A lot of people are building opportunities out of this cryptocurrency.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

I am still not sure will this cryptosystem can be different from this one now
in terms of wealth distribution, all sort's of manipulation, corruption, and many
more.
   Until now many things are the same as before, people with more Bitcoins are
making more money, same like rich people are getting richer. There a lot of scammers,
scam projects, manipulation with crypto-markets and can someone stop all that?
Somehow I doubt in that, cause people are not ready for complete changes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Saikoleqz

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

Yes it is, it is giving people more chance to have a decent amount of money. I have friends who got helped by cryptocurrencies. That is why I will always support bitcoin.
EvieeHist

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

in my opinion, for now the world becomes the best place for bitcoin, I think the future of this world will begin to be fulfilled because it will become necessary and accustomed to be needed.
today bitcoin has much to renew life, surprise and improve the world's economic quality for the future.
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

I think bitcoin will change our lives deeply. Maybe our life will be more convenient, and the communication with the world will be more smooth. Bitcoin is valuable. It's the bridge that links us.
I think nowadays bitcoin really making the world a better place because it gives a lot of opportunities to those in need especially to those who has financial problem. It gives them extra income to fulfill their financial needs and one of the most special thing is it's not that difficult to earn money you just have to be patient and be active in forums.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Somehow. With bitcoins, we can unify the world by unifying the thing we all know, love, and use on a daily basis: money. With money being unified by bitcoins, we have deleted the problem of money exchanges and rates will all be unified into a single amount and that is bitcoins.

lukyanli

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

If you will observe, it has provided solution to a lot of problems. Various institutions like Wikileaks were able to get payments using it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: