Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?  (Read 1935 times)
acha 1 3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

Yes, looking at a total supply of 21,000,000 bitcoin will make all investors interested in buying bitcoin. but bitcoin is very difficult to replace the currency previously used by a country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oih55982

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

bitcoin is like currency. It does not go away from one place to another. They are the development of the trade that is the future of the world economy. bitcoin is king Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ZapXios

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:49:43 PM

I think the advancement of technology makes the world better. Crypto in general is a revolution of the currency we have today. HOORAY FOR BITCOIN!
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

I'm sure bitcoin is making the world a better place. Thanks to bitcoin, people can change their payment method. safer and faster. Thanks to bitcoin can improve the problem of counterfeit money. It also helps to address unemployment. Give people new potential in business investment

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

So far I can definitely say about the altcoyans that they will change the world for the better. Life will become much more convenient and comfortable. As for bitcoin, I have no definite opinion yet. It will take significantly longer to evaluate it. The fact is that a very large speculative demand for him played a dramatically negative role and bitcoin actually began to swell as a financial bubble. If it explodes, it will have a very bad effect on the image of the entire crypto currency. Therefore, a sharp increase in the price of bitcoin can not be taken only as a positive moment.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:02:19 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 01:08:15 PM by shushu9977

Of course,Bitcoin is making this world a better place. It has a lot of advantage and benefits.It pays any kind of bills, creates working place, saves time, less fee, uses it whole world in a simple way,also uses it as investment etc....  

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

In my perspective, not bitcoin alone is making the world a better place. It is not the main reason why, but it is somehow a help for those reasons in making it a better place. In terms of advancements and technology, bitcoin has a really big part of it because it is one of the great innovation that has made nowadays and I never reallly expected that I would personally experience this kind of technology.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

Bitcoin is world wide currency.bitcoin helps the people lives,it is help for people who waiting at the bank for transactions.we can make online transactions very fast.bitcoin replace the papercurrency to digital world.

World is actually a better place even before bitcoin..its just bitcoin gives more meaning in the word "innovation"...since we are living in so-called millennial era..  when all the things that you need to do and all the trasaction that needs to be done is always all about internet and computer ,digital , gadgets ..etc. (even finding your husband/wife is intrusted in social media apps and internet now..) so why bitcoin gives more meaning in innovation..because we have the sayings that money makes the world round yes its true..(and the saddest truth money is treated by people a god than the real God above...sad but true)  and by innovating or inveting a digital currency is one (1) of the most success of internet....is it safer than cash and more convenient than cards..and  you can obtain it by just joining in the campaign and earn bitcoin just like you were having a part time job ...or by buying some bitcoin and when the price gets high you can trade it..that what we call instant money 😊😊 in a VERY GOOD GOOD WAY..
akhilsh6896

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:08:02 PM

I don't know about the world now but it sure will be a better place in future in some way because of Bitcoin and technology behind it.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

I believe that the world is a little better every time someone dares to challenge the current system and proposes practical ideas that can help to get out of the enslaving domain of governments and entrepreneurs. While it is true that bitcoin may not have been able to meet all expectations, it has undoubtedly contributed to generating ideas towards greater freedom for individuals.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:12:35 PM
Merited by lalunalaguna (2)

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

Not at all times that Bitcoin was in need and important because we all know that money was just man made through machines and the tradition and norms gave it value to every people that is why currency was created. Maybe in some aspect especially when it comes to shortage in money to be spent, Bitcoin can do really have a say on it because we all know that it provides income in virtual world which is already be used by many people in the world. Maybe, Bitcoin do really makes the world a better place but not in all aspects because it was just all about money benefits.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

oh yes bitcoin is making the world a better place. bitcoin helps for transparent transactions with blockchain and since transactions are traceable, it makes diversion of funds more and more difficult.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

Yes!, I do think that bitcoin will make this world a better place, as there are many benefits can bitcoin do and for sure bitcoin will be big in our future. As we economy grow every day our technology also grows as much more. As we are in a generation that internet is everywhere, technology is everywhere, new technologies are being made and develop. It is hard to say bitcoin will fail because many people are investing more in bitcoin and the government can't ban it because its the peoples money they are seeing. So for sure in the future bitcoin will make the world a greater and better place.
SteveRogers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:38:54 PM

It depends. It make some people greedy, and thats not good for their friends and family around. BUt it helps so many people to get rich or can use cryptocurrencies to pay international bills very easily. There are probably more negativ and positiv things on bitcoin.
Tama21

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Peace Begins with a Smile

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:46:10 PM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

Bitcoin can helps the people lives who invest on it.Bitcoin is a revolutionary invention that has changed the world
Estreal

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

One major reason i say bitcoin is making this world a better place is because It is not subject to the rules and regulations imposed by banks and other financial institutions. People involved get control over their own money, it’s a good thing. And, that’s just another reason why cryptocurrency will make the world a better place.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

Bitcoin is making the world a better place as it has given lots of people who had no hope a great hope. It has provided jobs for lots of people thereby reducing unemployment. Bitcoin has surely made a great positive impact on people in the world.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

The presence of bitcoin must be recognized has made the world better, transactions become more effective and very fast compared to using banks, and the security of money we store in bitcoin is stronger than in the banks.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

The presence of bitcoin must be recognized has made the world better, transactions become more effective and very fast compared to using banks, and the security of money we store in bitcoin is stronger than in the banks.
Yes.Security is stronger than the banks,the banks proved to often cheat in the monthly fee taken from the wallet.often I was cheated by it and even lost my money up to 5K$,impossible me to withdraw while I don't do it very far to the machine atm from the place my home and it takes 1 day of travel.yes BTC is better

teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

bitcoin is making the world a better place as it has given lots of people a good source of income and also employment. it is surely one of the best things the world has witness because of its great impact
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: