Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?  (Read 1938 times)
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

Well Yes, bitcoin has a lot of good effects especially when it comes to alternative  payment system without having to pay high fees and it is also an additional source of income. Bitcoin is really beneficial to people because of the convenience and in terms of financial aspects. For now, I think it’s too soon to tell that it makes the world a better place. But with bitcoins fast growth that makes it popular I know It will be in the near future.
Joseph236

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:52:17 AM

One major reason i say bitcoin is making this world a better place is because It is not subject to the rules and regulations imposed by banks and other financial institutions.It has provided jobs for lots of people thereby reducing unemployment. Bitcoin has surely made a great positive impact on people in the world.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

yes.. everything in this world need money, money very important for our life and bitcoin give what we needed.. bitcoin already help many people in the world to solve their financial problem, bitcoin give bitcoin users chance to be succesfull person and give them hope for the better future..

Yes only bitcoin can make this world a better place for us all..bitcoin can change our life more brighter than what we expect for..the possibility to become a millionaire in a short period of time..and indeed have already save many lives and become successful in their future..thanks BITCOIN
xyrill

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

i guess bitcoin make this world a better place because without a money you can't live and bitcoin is a money so i think bitcoin will change the world into a better place bitcoin is one of the best thing i met and it can Change everything

World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5M Raised During pre-ICO
☰ BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol  (http://bit.ly/2xAe9w3)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

It can make the world better because it can contribute to economic development. And also we can give support charity and also for those who was suffering from poverty.
Yes bitcoin can make the world better place. This is because it is something that contributes to the development of the country in terms of the economy.

The reason behind this fact is that the people which have no means of earning can opt for the crytocurriencies as a way of earning their livelihood and hence if all of the people would get a chance to earn some then it would definitely add up to the development and progress of the country.
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

Maybe yes,it makes the world a better place by removing centralized banking system and some taxes while you are using cryptocurrency transactions.

anku4009

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

Bitcoin is the fastest-growing asset in the world this year,  the value of a single bitcoin has rocketed from around $300 to more than $11,000 this week Bitcoin is a digital currency, also known as a crypto currency,so i think with the help of bitcoin the situation of world is better place.
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

Bitcoin is the fastest-growing asset in the world this year,  the value of a single bitcoin has rocketed from around $300 to more than $11,000 this week Bitcoin is a digital currency, also known as a crypto currency,so i think with the help of bitcoin the situation of world is better place.

I somewhat disagree since Bitcoin only improves the lives of its investors. It's just like any other asset wherein you need to invest in it to benefit from it.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:54:13 AM

Unlike the normal currency we use today, bitcoin is not powered by gold or oil. In a sense, if bitcoin becomes powerful enough to shadow the value of tangible currency, we may be able to lessen our impact on nature. Since there wouldn't be large-scale mining for gold or for oil anymore. Moreover, since bitcoin is powered by a private sector, it deprives hungry elitists and capitalists money which will hurt them.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

in my opinion bitcoin the future of the world. bitcoin will change the world will get better, I think bitcoin investment is very popular in the eyes of the world and I am sure bitcoin is my future investment
Pistachiop

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

I don't know about the rest of the world but bitcoin has made my world a much better place because with bitcoin I have made money that would have taken me years in my current job to save.
ar72

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

I think it will better because more easy and the cost cheaper for transaction from country to other countries. And bitcoin will be good for investment in the future if the price more stable to make sure people, not speculation.
pretius99

Activity: 169
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

of course because bitcoin opens employment not just to some countries even bitcoin provides new jobs for many people in the world really noble people who make bitcoin which is very useful for tires

S4nj1

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

I think some other countries are banned for this bitcoin to be used in their country so how bitcoin can change the whole word if there are many countries that oppose this bitcoin even though bitcoin can change the world as a whole as a better place. Cool
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

true,bitcoin will be the answer to make us have a better place...bitcoin is making the world a better place,there are things such as scam going on around us thru the use of bitcoin, but bitcoin has been able to provide a source of living to many and increase rate of employment by providing work to the citizens of each country. Also bitcoin is educating the citizens on the millenial way of earning money. We cannot hide the fact that bitcoin is helping more people to have a stable finances with the aid of each peoples’ hardship....
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

People is always making the world worst in reality because there are governments who does not really want cryptocurrency to be used by other people and if the community is filled up with investors then no one will really work on the corporate world.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:51:55 PM

Bitcoin was created to improve the world. And I think he'll be fine with it. We can already see how it affects the world. And quite positively.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

Bitcoin gives motivation to every people who are active in it. If creates positive attitude to every individuals especially during the though times when the value is cheaper. It provides opportunity for the younger generations.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

It is giving people an opportunity to earn in so many ways by doing bitcoin. It was created to make things easier in terms in online transactions like money transfer. It gives people a chance to earn moneyworking at home. Yes it makes people being blessed for the earnings they made from bitcoin.
saty ane nenu

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

maybe because of everyone using transitions through the digital currency like bitcoin  then we can see definitely less corruptions after we can see better world  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: