Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?  (Read 1938 times)
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

Bitcoin can make the world a better place if it can destroy poverty and corruption. Poverty and corruption are the most problem in the world. If those problem can be solved by bitcoin,  then the world will be a better place to stay. Bitcoin could help the poor to recover the financial life, and reduce corruption.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:13:01 PM

Featuring cutting-edge technology and utility and efficiency. Bitcoin is improving the society and the economy, and is making a difference in the world. Bitcoin offers fast and secure transaction processing. Bitcoin is an important part of breaking common management practices by adopting a modern and transparent technology with high efficiency and responsiveness such as insurance, charity, healthcare, business, and so on.
bitcoin is showing its influence and importance to the world community.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

Since bitcoin is a good asset, every second person on earth has the opportunity to get a lucrative strike on the wallet.

saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

Since bitkoyn is a good asset, every second person on Earth has the opportunity to get a good amount using this method.
threegods

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

yes it is
total.room

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

Jika kita menggunakan bitcoin yang baik,itu akan lebih mudah mendapatkan keuntungan dari bitcoint demi masa depan yang baik dan cerah dalam hal ekonomi
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

No one ever thought that the BTC, which would only cost a few cents, is now up to several thousand dollars, so that the BTC hasn't changed the world yet?

oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

Bitcoin clearly makes the world better and enables all to become freer and better off, the main thing is not to miss the opportunity and time.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

Honestly,btc won't make this world a better place.Why? Maybe some people think that everything in this world is controlled by money and we can say that it's include in our basic needs in life.However,we accept the fact that money is also the reason why people got tempted to do some evil acts such us killing for the sake of money and etc.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

I think yes because bitcoin for me gives me many opportunities and change my thinking on how i look on things. Because of bitcoin I've overcome my financial problems and i gained so much knowledge in bitcoin through investing and many more. So i really think bitcoin is making this world a better place .
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

bitcoin give people the financial freedom they solely deserve from the government because mostly all of our transactions in our day to day lives are being monitored and being subject to tax that every little we do with our money is getting intervene by them. Which is why the developer see this as opportunity to help move their money at ease and promote the development of digital currency worldwide.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:50:33 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 08:04:24 AM by jakoylantern

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

For me, yes I agree with the what you said, that money makes the world go around and human civilization needs money to build up their facilities and establishment. I think bitcoin can help our economy to make this world a better place. Yes, bitcoin’s value is costly that you can use it to buy many things and build up some establishment that can help plenty of people.  But the help that bitcoin can make is meager because most of the people don’t still believe in bitcoin can its capability to speed some transaction and more.  Smiley
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:45:39 AM

I think yes. Bitcoin is making the living in easy for us.
Once there was a time when people used to go to bank to transfer money. The charge was also too high while transaction. But now the day has changed. We can have bank in our own pocket. This banking is virtual banking by crypto currency. The charge has also became low than before.
If you have a bank in your pocket then you can transfer money while laying down on your bed. You can also transfer money to anyplace of the world by this internet currency. Many bank also offer this features but you can't transfer big amount of money. If you want to transfer then you need to give an explanation to bank on your source of earning. But in crypto currency world you don't need to give any explanation of your earning.
To me crypto currency is making our life easy and happy.

Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:52:10 AM

Without money in this world we can't live at all. It's money which is making our world a better living place.As bitcoin is one kind of currency so obviously it helps to make our world a better place.For example people are changing their lives and live in aristocracy by investing in bitcoin.

Yes, bitcoin is going to be one of a factor to make this world better. Upcoming years , technology will keep innovating, new product will develop and every transaction is fast and easy.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:02:17 AM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

I can say that Bitcoin is making our world a better place to lived in because everyone needs money. Through this crypto currency some people lift their lives by engaging this crypto community in which they can earned income to support their necessary needs. As one of them, I really need money in part of my current situation. Buying lots, building own house need to risk enough money,  in this way Bitcoin really helps our economy growth and can contribute to make our world a better place.

S_tring

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

I think so.it is a pity that bitcoin just can not stand in the price and unfortunately there is no such stability as the dollar or the Euro at the moment

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
jonkibo

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

yes,Because it makes the world be united in only one currency
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

Bitcoin is certainly comfortable and quick to do this, so Bitcoin is a currency we need for our future, so I think everyone should use it as a currency so I believe that businesses and all people should have Bitcoin.
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

I think bitcoin can make the world a better place.
Blockchain makes everything safer
Blockchain technology is very safe and efficient. You can confirm all transactions by adding blocks. This is thanks to the fact that the way the blockchain system reads large amounts of data is quite transparent. The collected data can be read by multiple databases.
Encryption is not included in the blockchain system, but it can be added if needed. In addition, you can add a digital signature to confirm the identity of the user. Such a signature can also supervise read and write access.
If necessary, the identity of the person using the system can also be protected. People can use some appropriate credentials when logging in settings so that the credentials can be used instead of the user's real name. If the setting does not require personal authentication, this method can still work. In some cases, the company that runs the transaction may be recorded, but the individual who initiated the transaction will not be recorded.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:50:21 AM

I definitely say that it's a yes. Because we need money to buy all the things that we want and also all the things that we need. Without money we can't have food, clothes, house or any other things that is exchangable. So, I think bitcoin can help to make one country to be stable and it can be used for the trade in other countries. Bitcoin can lessen the risk of poverty but it needs more knowledge to be able to understand how it works and how it can helps you.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: