Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is making this world a better place?  (Read 1938 times)
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is making the world a better place. actually Bitcoin is an online based investment. I have already got a good amount of profit through Bitcoin investment. again many unemployed people have involved with Bitcoin. as a result unemployment problem is being solved. thus Bitcoin is making this world a better place.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

Everything has two sides,good side and bad side.Certainly bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general has been bringing us benefit with the easy and convenient transaction,but there're always a downside like the volatility and abuse in illegal doing.Overall,so far i think the benefit is outweigh the loss,so i can say bitcoin is making this world a better place.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

Yes, bitcoin is making the world a better place and it is now the leading crypto in the world with the higher value ever than fiat and making people rich and free for their financial freedom, changing the way of sending money to peer to peer transaction without the aid of banks, bitcoin is really a big help to our economy.
TamTrang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

I think the currency can control many things, even human emotions or happiness can be exchanged with money. For me money is the only thing I pursue for the rest of my life, because I have my little family they are looking for that in me. I went to Bitcoin and hoped for a good future. To me Bitcoin is making me see a bright future in front of me.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

yes bitcoin can make the world better because with bitcoin I can get to know many people around the world and earn income that helps me in economic terms.
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

I truly believe in bitcoin technology and its mission to change the world, make it more convenient and safer. Bitcoin is really capable to make it, the main thing that nobody interfered with it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
lida311993

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

The world is quite difficult to accept bitcoin, although it would significantly accelerate the development of mankind and improve the quality of our lives. It remains to wait for all people to understand that bitcoin is not evil.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

Yeah, can't you see? Many people have the opportunity to earn with the help of cryptocurrency. It is already possible to make safe and profitable international money transfers. The world is really getting better.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

The world is quite difficult to accept bitcoin, although it would significantly accelerate the development of mankind and improve the quality of our lives. It remains to wait for all people to understand that bitcoin is not evil.

The main problem is that the world is not familiar with the pattern of highly vulgar currency decentralization, many countries have difficulty making the right crypto rules so that everything does not go smoothly, the world is not accustomed to having two currencies with different characteristics in which there will be a tendency to make mistake, the only problem is very severe inflation.
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

At the moment, bitcoin does not make the world better, who was rich, and will remain rich, who was poor and will remain poor. Wars will go for money, whether dollars or bitcoins. But everything can change.
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

Better than now? Definitely! I believe that there is a future for bitcoins, firstly it will make the financial system more transparent, in the second it will open up more and more opportunities for our world!
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

I firmly believe that Bitcoin can make a big difference in our lives. Its decentralization, its lower transaction costs, there is no doubt that there are great prospects for development in the future. Our life will become simpler and some new rules will be established.
secondavril

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:53:36 AM

Bitcoin can make a big change in our lives especially in transaction, it has a lower cost. Also, Bitcoin can make this world a better place because it helps people to income more.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:02:54 AM

They say, money make the world go round. Without money nothing will move around.

Money is key in building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Do you think bitcoin value and speed will help change the face of our current civilization for good? Share with us what you think... thanks Smiley

bitcoin is a currency that uses technological advancements and developments so may be for the future as technological developments and the era of bitcoin will be a currency that can change the world

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

I firmly believe that Bitcoin can make a big difference in our lives. Its decentralization, its lower transaction costs, there is no doubt that there are great prospects for development in the future. Our life will become simpler and some new rules will be established.

I think bitcoin will make their lives much better now because they are seeing bitcoin as an opportunity to be able to gain more profit and improve there way of living. On the other hand, other greedy people may have used bitcoin as tool for scamming people like what I had read about a news where man from Philippines was able scammed PHP900,000,000.00 in his illegal business activities. There is always a pros and cons that is happening with bitcoin but moreover, the good side is more than the negative side.

buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:06:53 AM

Does bitcoin make this world a better place?
yes, because of the bitcoin of the people's economy increases, whereas from science bitcoin menggajarkan people know the digital world is developing in the present era.

Gyugita

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

Yes,because bitcoin can provide jobs for the unemployed.
Other than that there is a lot of increase in income so that the problem of poverty can be resolved slowly.
A lot of positive impact from cryptocurrency and bitcoin to world.
Thanks full for bitcoin
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:12:05 AM

They say money makes the world go round. Without money, nothing will move around.

Money is key to building any human civilization and bitcoin is more than just a money, it's something bigger.

Yes, of course, this time Bitcoin can make this World a better place than ever. Although still a few who know and depend on Bitcoin but this is enough to change their lives for the better. I can not imagine if Bitcoin is known to all the people of the World, Bitcoin must have really changed the world for the better. Hopefully, someday this can happen.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:12:31 AM

A world without money is nothing. If you don't have money in this world you can't have what you want. Money can't buy everything but you have to have a money to live. And also bitcoin is important because bitcoin price is too big in the market if you sell it. And bitcoin makes the world better coz bitcoin can help poor people to lift up their life.
Oxana19726897

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:49:18 AM

A world without money is nothing. If you don't have money in this world you can't have what you want. Money can't buy everything but you have to have a money to live. And also bitcoin is important because bitcoin price is too big in the market if you sell it. And bitcoin makes the world better coz bitcoin can help poor people to lift up their life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: