Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to play fast on trading ?  (Read 3057 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:32:04 AM

can you explain this description (how to play fast in trading).?
because I am still a beginner (newbie) and want to learn from your experience all.
thx  Smiley

Don't rush things and don't do short trading because it is risky and as a newbie you still have to exert a lot of effort studying the market and how really trading works. If you really want to make good money then you should be more patience because making money takes time. Bitcoin is really good for long term don't trade with less knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:36:47 AM

what do you mean by play fast ?
Trading divided into 3 parts which are day trade,mid trade and long trade.
are you asking about day trade ?
if you're asking about day trade,i have a few advices for you.
1.Before investing,try to read the market and people sentiment by reading the chart,
   try to optimize the movement by opening 10 minutes ~ 4 hours chart.
2.Afterward try to reach their website,news,development and etc etc related to it.
3.Make sure to set your entry point and your sell point based on the movement.

conclusion,to make this happen you need a lot of technique and experience.if you're a beginner i do not recommend you to do this kind of trade.
because the majority people will lose their money instead of gain profit from it.

it would be better for you to implement 'the saving' start for you trade,
because you need an experience to read the market,news,developent and etc.
everything is a clue to determine the price and movement.
thanks for your information, this might be useful to tried thx.
greetings from newbie Smiley

Hi, my reccomendation to you is to read a book about trading. Because it's really hard to learn all in just one thread. Take for example reading chart(usually candlestick chart), you can't understand it here without seeing a candlestick chart and you need to learn the close open of the hourly or daily price in the chart. There's so much to learn. Just enjoy learning and apply it in trading when the time comes.
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:55:15 AM

Trading fast and no commiseration about your money at all can give you so much risk to start with and more consequences will be going into your way. Even the expery at this find it risky sometimes with all the countermeasures then how about you and your so called fast method would put you at so much risk everytime so be patient and dont look for past pace trading just go on the normal way.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:16:16 AM

because I am still a beginner (newbie) and want to learn from your experience all.
thx  Smiley

If you want to play fast and a newbie in trading then you will lose fast as well. Trading needs patience and if you can't be one then better do something else because it would not be for you. The successful traders didn't become successful overnight. They spend years of experience before consistently being profitable. It's not about being able to earn profit or double your amount in your first few trades but it is about being consistent in your profits even if you have few losses as well. Trading needs skill, patience, time and capital and you should invest first your time in learning than invest immediately to trade that you might end up losing.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:13:00 AM

thx  Smiley

Day trading is what i think you are trying to state here because there is no such thing like fast trade . and as you stated you are newbie i would suggest dont go for day trading as its very risky and you need to have experience for it like when to get in and when to get out of trade . mostly new traders gets emotionnal and then they loose money. You should watch some trading videos on youtube and learn how to trade by knowing the fundamental and technicals . good luck  Wink
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:44:52 AM

Dont learn how to trade fast. Fast is not always good. Good is better than fast.
So try to be patient before making any decision.
necas

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

i am a newbie too and I tried some pump groups and lost money.  Undecided Undecided.
now I just read and watch .. and try to learn how to invest..
there is a guy on youtube, he makes videos every day..coin mastery..
you can follow him..
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:14:15 AM

thx  Smiley

i think you need to learn more in trading because to play fast, you need to skill to determine the price is up or down and beside that, you need to know where is the trend wants to go. the other thing is you need to have fast internet connection because this will affect with your trading and you don't have any delay for placing the order buy and sell. you need to search the big volume with fast moving coins so you can follow the price and trade to make profit.
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:29:08 PM

thx  Smiley
If you want to go fast in trading then you are wrong way.tarding is not a fast way.you should walk slow in trading,need patience and need experience to be success. If you try to run fast you will fail.So,don't go fast go slow and wisely
Laurayaki

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:33:22 PM

those who win quickly lose quickly, to want to go too fast we end up being wrong
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:34:03 PM

thx  Smiley
Play fast in trading means to take action related to a specific coin that has a positive evolution, let's say it has his value increased with 60-70%. If you are not familiar with that coin and you just start to trade with it, then there is the danger to buy at the highest value of that coin, so if you don't want to invest in long periods then it is to avoid...if you dont know the coin.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:35:00 PM

Get a larger amount of the specific altcoin you chosen.
The larger you have the higher profits you will make even if the movements are just a little.
That is why most of the investors wants to buy it from pre-ICO's, that way they could get a larger amount of that coin for a cheaper price and be sold in a regular price when it is hits the trading websites.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:43:33 PM

If you are a beginner then don't look into day trading immediately. You would to learn a lot first, like the concept of how the market generally moves. And to do that, you'd need experience. Try investing small amounts first just to get the feel of it and also the exchanges. Also try to invest in top coins first.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:51:15 PM

thx  Smiley

If you are new to trade its is better to trade with bitcoins because altcoins are more unstable than bitcoin if you start with altcoin you may lose your investment.So bitcoin trading is more safer and then don't be in a hurry you need to have patience to be a good trader but you need to improve your skill on decision making because in trading you have to act according to the market price.But before start trading do lot of search or you may be lose your investment.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:00:56 PM

thx  Smiley

No one can play fast in trading, need knowledge, hard work and patience if you want to succeed in trading. Play fast will make you panic, if you panic you will lose everything. Grin Grin so simple.

You are right. Fast not good for psichology, it will make more panic than make good decision.
Slow but sure is better than fast. If fast with no analyze means like gambling.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:58:29 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 11:59:01 PM by richminded

those who win quickly lose quickly, to want to go too fast we end up being wrong

Learn to practice delayed gratification. Profit will surely follow specially when you learn first to be more patient, trading is not always winning fast it’s about timing the market. If you don’t know much about trading then better to hold and do more investing.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:15:36 PM

thx  Smiley

To execute a good and fast on trading. You need to have a good plan on trading. You should execute the entry in precise data base in technical chart or fundamental basis. You need to have exit points and cut loss to avoid any mistake when theres a big news that would possible burn your port or funds.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 901
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:03:34 PM

thx  Smiley

Where did you get that information that traders play fast when they're in the platform exchange? Don't you know that if apply that behavior in the site platform you are acting non-sense and you become neglectful unto it. Learn the basic first before anything else Smiley
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:12:10 PM

thx  Smiley
Dont really think what fast means here, if you means fast in opening and closing your trading position or mostly we said "scalping" then i think technical analyst will be a better option then fundamental trading. But if "fast" you said here meaning fast in picking altcoins or bitcoins that could have a better prospect then i suggest you learn the fundamental, whitepaper and news of that. However i dont really recommend a beginner to "play fast" because its money you're talking about and you should always have a backup plan in case your fast play become absurd.  Grin
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:55:58 AM

thx  Smiley

No one can play fast in trading, need knowledge, hard work and patience if you want to succeed in trading. Play fast will make you panic, if you panic you will lose everything. Grin Grin so simple.
Definitely there is saying, “Who make haste is friend of devil”. Don’t make decisions in haste. Business is all about decisions and better decisions.

You don’t have to just take one, rather make a keen observation. Workout at your side what are the consequences if I do this, if do that. Learn and learn more than you can do. Then start practicing the work and you will see bright results.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: