Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:10:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to play fast on trading ?  (Read 3062 times)
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

To play fast you need a steel spirit. Because emotions overwhelm us, it is difficult to make decisions. I recommend investing your knowledge before deciding to play.
Do not be so fast but try to stay calm to cost the right opportunity. You have to stay calm during the whole process. You can not earn a lot in a little while; beside your handling you should come to trading with patience, that is what for survival here. Now set or create an exchange account to first buy and then to sell it through that if you want profit then sell at a little higher price that that of buying price.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

Play fast? i think you are saying is how to make a trade fast? well actually it's hard because you want to get those perfect timing to only have around 5-30 minutes trades and if there's a 1m trade maybe that's just a little pump.
That would actually make sense. The thing with making quick decisions is to have a strategy and make decisions based on those strategies. There is one thing with trading, which is knowing what to expect once there is a particular reaction in the market and trading on that and those fast decisions are what make most traders to make some pretty good profit. For instance, trading a breakout is one which most people would not know how to do that unless they know a little about technical analysis and the response to the market on a particular breakout.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
WellDogeo

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

I usually choose to place a pre-order or buy in advance. This will make my transactions faster. And if you want to trade faster and do not need to place orders before you can sell at a lower price than the market or buy higher with the market a little faster then your transactions will be faster.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

I usually choose to place a pre-order or buy in advance. This will make my transactions faster. And if you want to trade faster and do not need to place orders before you can sell at a lower price than the market or buy higher with the market a little faster then your transactions will be faster.
I see what you say is true. And that's the way I'm doing it to make my transactions faster, but it also cost me a lot of money, but I accept this because I do not like waiting.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

Actually the smart one who have a huge intelligence wherein can analyze the situation very well can ear a huge amount of income. You can play a fast trading but the skilful one is the suitable for that because it is a complicated job.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:10:56 PM

On the exchange is available Buy or Sell, if you want fast you can select that item to make transactions. But if you choose that item you will bear the price is not what you want, but offset the transaction you will perform faster.

strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

can you explain this description (how to play fast in trading).?
because I am still a beginner (newbie) and want to learn from your experience all.
thx  Smiley
Walls are continuous and complex, so short term trade is the best choice at the present time, you can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly fluctuating in very large . Therefore, in order to succeed commercially, you should choose coin with volume to be able to trade, then it will be easier and easier to pump.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

To play fast in trading just be familiarize to the flow of the transactions of the business to know what are going to do and aside from that you must know the basic strategy when to buy and sell to avoid regrets and loses of income or what. Just be wise to find out.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:32:12 PM

A quick play on the trading comparable to past also lose because frenzy included you cannot think the astute or appropriate mindset. If you would prefer not to lose your capital on the exchanging. Make the ordinary and insightful choice. On the trading, there is long dealer and day trader. Since you said you are a newbie, gather more data about exchanging and how it functions, once you completely comprehend the trading you can enter on it.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

because I am still a beginner (newbie) and want to learn from your experience all.
thx  Smiley
You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to kick, so in order to successfully trade you need to follow bitcoin prices. I believe you can be successful if you know the short-term trading method by day, you can safely reap the benefits when the market is bearish and the bitcoin price only adjusts in amplitude very small.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

thx  Smiley
You can see that the market is constantly changing and unpredictable, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting, and only a bit of bitcoin adjustment has a big impact on the market. I believe that this will make us trade altcoin very difficult, so you need to trade short-term day to be able to minimize risk and profit the most safely.

ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

thx  Smiley
With a market that is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict as it is now, I believe that at this point you should trade short term by day. The odds are so strong that you need to really weigh in every trade and always follow the bitocin price to be able to handle every situation that may occur. Please close the deal if you have made a profit.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

thx  Smiley

Actually you cant play fast in trading if you do that it leads you to losses,since you are newbie you need a strategy and a perfect timing,dont make any rush decisions, study first those fundamental analysis since the market is fluctuating.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

thx  Smiley
In order to be able to trade fast in recent times, I think you need to analyze carefully, make accurate decisions, analyze the techniques, combine with market information to be able to produce Identify the most accurate. I believe that at this time you can trade altcoin, it can be seen that the bitcoin price is recovering lightly makes a lot of altcoin increased sharply.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

Trading is not like a chess blitz.  Trading is not greedy,  you must think and research very wise because your money is involve

thx  Smiley
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:46:39 PM

If you want to play fast and a newbie in trading then you will lose fast as well. Trading needs patience and if you can't be one then better do something else because it would not be for you.
Someone once said, trading is like a walk that is being carried out from ground floor to the top floor and you have to make sure you would run over by every little step that comes in the way. Only then you would reach the top. So if a newbie want to jumbo from first step to other, he might be missing some crucial information and he might be able to fall down so sooner.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:57:46 PM

To play fast in trading just be familiarize to the flow of the transactions of the business to know what are going to do and aside from that you must know the basic strategy when to buy and sell to avoid regrets and loses of income or what. Just be wise to find out.
Yeah surely you should to have great skill and knowledge first because it will make you familiar of the price turn and flow of a coin. if you want to trade fast then use the opportunity that comes as best you can. when the price is higher than the price you buy. you can directly sell it and make a profit. do not wait too long
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:09:20 PM

Yeah surely you should to have great skill and knowledge first because it will make you familiar of the price turn and flow of a coin. if you want to trade fast then use the opportunity that comes as best you can. when the price is higher than the price you buy. you can directly sell it and make a profit. do not wait too long

This particularly works for day traders. Those who buy now and place sell other about 30 to 50 percent above the price they bought it. It works for some and doesn't for others. You need to be skilled in the market or in trading to aim at fast trading. Learn more before you aim.
AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

Inorder to gain profit from trading,it needs time. You should observe well the market movement. Your strategy and wise decision will minimize your risk of losing your investment.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

thx  Smiley
I think that at this time when the market is constantly fluctuating and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting, you should only short-term trading by day, you can see that the bitcoin price in the past days is going down dramatically. , so short-term trading is the best choice at this time. You should analyze accurately, combined with information and always observe bitcoin prices when dealing to be able to handle every situation that may occur.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: