Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Mining vs Buying  (Read 4904 times)
qrhyxelle

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:21:59 PM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Thanks.

Being fond of reading articles about btc and other alts as well as discussion threads here, I get information that miners had made thousand of dollar profits from mining btc couple of years ago, but as time passes and more and more people got interest into bitcoins mining profit become minimal compare before. So for me trading bitcoins with enough analysis is now more profitable.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

I've tried to bitcoin mining, but all I get is a loss because the level of mining difficulty keeps increasing, but if we are mining now then this is the right time because bitcoin price is ideal.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:34:28 PM

I think bitcoin mining is quite tough because you need huge amount of investment to buy miners but its is profitable than the just holding the bitcoins.Because the mining will produce the more bitcoins but keeping the bitcoin will remains same the bitcoin.If you want more profit then go for mining.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:41:41 PM

I prefer to mine because the mining results can be more than the results of the purchase, because with the mine we can make the bitcoin itself without having to make a purchase, but to mine we must have the equipment qualified in order to produce a lot of bitcoin in a short time.
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:46:53 PM

Buying. Unless you can get a miner cheap or buy and sell the miners at a profit. I bought a D3 but now X11 coins aren’t worth anything. I could have profited from the bitcoins I used to buy the miner. Buy a cheap baikal miner for a hobby or wait for new technology.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:52:02 PM

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

Thanks.
I would always recommend buying Bitcoins. Mining this days are just too dificult, it doesn't pay off unless you have really expencive mining rig, and even that electricity bill could be higher than your mining rate. Price went you in last few days and that is good, also that is one more thing that shows that buying is good option. As far as cloud mining is concerned, I have tried it and I learned that it wasn't for me.
BTZ

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:02:04 PM

very good  Smiley
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:05:54 PM

I think bitcoin mining is quite tough because you need huge amount of investment to buy miners but its is profitable than the just holding the bitcoins.Because the mining will produce the more bitcoins but keeping the bitcoin will remains same the bitcoin.If you want more profit then go for mining.
Setting up of bitcoin mining farm is expensive and the same investment doesn't give a bigger profit. Here technical knowledge is a must, without which cannot make an earning. With bitcoin mining it is a sustained earning, but small profiting is possible. Large mining farms earn a big profiting.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:08:41 PM

It depends, do you want to participate now in the latest price action of Bitcoin? Because if that is the case you can buy Bitcoin now rather than accumulate it to mining. You also need to consider the cost you will take when you choose to mine Bitcoin. The capital you will use in order to buy mining hardware can also be use for you buy Bitcoin. In my personal view I would prefer trading as I cannot manage to run and maintain my hardware which I will also be considering the electricity cost for its operation, it would take me more time to earn Bitcoin income in that way.
yeah thats right, it all depends on you, i have been tried the both of it and there is risk on each of it what matters is it is good to know what is your like, and how long does it takes before you will get a profit it depends on you buddy just research for it and take a deep decision.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:33:51 PM

Thanks.

Both are profitable, You can do it. Mining is so expensive right Now reason electricity if you find low Electricity then OK. I think Buying is best right now because if we see bitcoin price last month history. Bitcoin price increase 40% from Last One Month and it will be increase more.

Don't Trust cloud miner in the market. Every cloud miners are not good, safe and secure. Some body could be Scam. So be careful.   
KeeKit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:12:02 PM

Not all maybe able to have a mining farm but anyone can abuy cryptocurrency! It is a high time to invest. The Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:27:23 PM

Thanks.

I think buying is not good idea now mate. Recently mining is not profitable. Its just can get small amount of bitcoin.
Pretty sure i will suggest you to buy. But but low is always suggested.
Zastria

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:32:54 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very expensive because hardfork, I think bitcoin mining for now is not profitable, we must sell bitcoin that we have rather than doing mining.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:34:10 PM

Buying will be easier than mining, but if you mining you will get cheaper price. Like you go to buy pork to eat and raise a pig to grow then eat him
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:04:07 PM

from my calculation now bitcoin mining is not profitable because right now you just earn small bitcoin with low / med mining rig, you need 12 month++ to get your money back for buying rig (BEP) and you need to pay electric bill every month

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
pkdas

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:37:54 PM

I think buying is best option than mining.Because mining is a slow procedure but buying is so fast to get.. Now a days buying is best because its prize increase so fast that's why to get easy money buying is best.For,Mining u need to know about that..
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:40:57 PM

seeing from the current bitcoin price, I think it would be very difficult to do the minning. you have to have the latest technology, and need high supervision. if you were just aiming for a big profit, maybe buying would be a very good decision for now. but, if you want to profit in the long run, minning will get better, but the risk faced is also very big.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:48:52 PM

if you have a lot of money and to buy bitcoin, I'd better buy bitcoin, because the amount of money spent is the same, the mining equipment is relatively expensive.
blazsqd

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:51:33 PM

mining now days it's not profitable for small miners, but maybe it's still works on big investor(miners)
just buy then hold like you buy gold for profit. it's simple way, buy low sell high
and patience is the most you need, even you already profit maybe hold is always better way.
cryptopher1

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:05:36 PM

at the current state mining is only profitable if you do it in large scale. i have seen some people contribute funds to get into mining rigs in countries such as Iceland. i think trading in altcoins is also profitable because they are very volatile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: