Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:09:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Mining vs Buying  (Read 4912 times)
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:21:03 PM

I would prefer buying than mining sir because it does not require a lot of your time and money because in mining you need to focus your time most likely everytime you need to stay tuned and be active on the internet while in buying you just to monitor the price you said it yourself the price surge if that would be case then isn't the appropriate time to buy bitcoin because you never know the price could surge again Smiley

Me too since the price is still low make the most of it rather than waiting for bitcoin be produced thru mining which will took a lot of electricity and time.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

There are lots of comparison between buying or mining bitcoin. For me, both is a good way to earn bitcoin. This is why bitcoin is so good, because of the way's we can earn it is depending on how we want to get it. If we want to earn bitcoin fast, we can buy it. If we want to earn bitcoin slowly, we can mine bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is still fluctuating and if you are very hardworking, you can gain bitcoin and gain the profit very fast. I mine bitcoin because i have a lot of spare time to do it.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:05:58 AM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Thanks.

Both are profitable, You can do it. Mining is so expensive right Now reason electricity if you find low Electricity then OK. I think Buying is best right now because if we see bitcoin price last month history. Bitcoin price increase 40% from Last One Month and it will be increase more.

Don't Trust cloud miner in the market. Every cloud miners are not good, safe and secure. Some body could be Scam. So be careful.   
I think buying bitcoin will be more good, because mining require a lot of hard work and is more costly to be done. People want ease in their life and want to be rich in short time. Mining takes a lot time than from buying. Both are good and gives rewards but in my opinion buying is more easy and simple than mining. Just hold it after buying for more profit because its worth is increasing quickly
Marika

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:09:25 AM

it's better to invest in mining because we never know how much the price of bitcoin will rise and it may take up to 10000 per coin and if is that higgh there is a chance that the mining fee will also increase thus getting more profit from it.
bitcoincollector03

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:09:32 AM

Buying and Holding is the easiest. Most safest too. If you go with mining you will need to check twice a day to make sure its on condition. you will need warranty for your GPU/amd set
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:14:13 AM

mining aren't profitable anymore especially if you have any plan to do solo mining and bought the contract at cloud mining also risky besides the profit is too low and if you're choose wrong cloud mining sites then possibly you will got scammed by them and i suggest to you buy bitcoin at your local exchange is more safe
_MrTuyul404

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:20:14 AM

Both can be very profitable and could be detrimental.
if you buy bitcoin in large quantities and keep it either short or long term I think it is very profitable, but vice versa if you just buy bitcoin in small amount you have to keep it for a very long period of time to get big profit.
the same can happen in mining, if you have a large capital and want to do bitcoin mining is still very profitable, but if you only have a little capital, doing bitcoin mining is not recommended Wink

Jinz02

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:34:20 AM

i would prefer buying than mining because buying its easy way te get much bitcoin but buy it when its low price then sell it when the btc price growwing up then buy it again when the btc go down so your btc will grow-grow up
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:37:40 AM

It's much better to mine than buying. Because the price of bitcoin right now is too high. I advise to wait for the value to depreciate before buying bitcoin.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:58:16 AM

I think mining is better, it takes a lot of capital but the money is in our own hands. unlike trading that has a big risk. mining is better if you do not understand about trading
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:03:34 AM

Mining now requires a lot of money to be profitable, while it's much easier and faster to buy, besides, the profit comes faster. Therefore, I do not do mining

Mining need one time investment and  if your mining setup is ready it will give you profit on daily basis while in case of buying you are restricted to the amount you bought in bitcoins. And profit is according to your investment or buying..
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:07:19 AM

its a lot costy nowadays if you plan on mining, rather than buying it directly. you can also buy small portions of it whenever you want too, but if you have the resources to do the mining or should we say you have mining rigs then it could also be helpful for you.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

Just like in the real commodity business, it is always profitable for an ordinary man to buy and hold rather than setup a mining rig and mine golds or make an oil expedition. Unless you are McAfee.
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:09:35 AM

For BTC I would say buying, but look into mining other coins other than BTC for some decent returns...
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:17:26 AM

I think mining is better, it takes a lot of capital but the money is in our own hands. unlike trading that has a big risk. mining is better if you do not understand about trading
There are a lot of things that needs to be considered before some one start mining. Mining is not that much profitable if you do not have a lot of money to invest in hardware and if electricity is not cheap in that area where you live. Electricity is biggest problem of them all, it doesn't matter if you use ASIC or GPU mining hardware, either way it will demand and use a lot of power, and with that comes the bill which will be big. Also hardware for mining is not cheap too. Yes, mining is better in different ways, but there are some really important things that needs to be seen before someone start mining. I just wanted to say, be careful what you chose and do.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:27:52 AM

if I prefer mining than buying Bitcoin because by mining they usually get Bitcoin every day, so I think with mining revenue can be stable.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:30:44 AM

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

Thanks.

Now it's the best time to buy bitcoin. Because now bitcoin price is low. I am sure that in some days bitcoin price will high. So if any people buy bitcoin now a time,he will more get benefit when bitcoin price will high.
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:34:29 AM

Thanks.

Unless you are bitmain in China you won't ever mine as good as they. Mining cost too much is much easier to buy and hold today.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:16:23 AM

I think mining is quite complicated, because it requires a high-powered computer, and certainly strong electricity. so it really needs capital too. the same as buying bitcoin, simply by investing or trading.

I agree with your words because many people may not have this capability. Buying Bitcoin is easy for a profit to get there, but it also goes from Risk. But one can try mining if you try.

Be hardworker
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:17:46 AM

Mining now requires a lot of money to be profitable, while it's much easier and faster to buy, besides, the profit comes faster. Therefore, I do not do mining
There are two sides for bitcoin, both buying and mining have their own advantage and disadvantage. Mining is unsuitable for the huge majority of bitcoin users today, but if your going to buy some crypto you must better to understand blockchain technology before you start buying, since there are both profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: