Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Mining vs Buying  (Read 4919 times)
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

I would prefer buying than mining sir because it does not require a lot of your time and money because in mining you need to focus your time most likely everytime you need to stay tuned and be active on the internet while in buying you just to monitor the price you said it yourself the price surge if that would be case then isn't the appropriate time to buy bitcoin because you never know the price could surge again Smiley
I also prefer buying over mining as buying is a very simple way of earning just buy and focus the prices while in case of mining you will need three types of basic items for getting profit from mining which are as follow;
1.Powerful CPU
2.GPU
3. Persistance supply of electricity.
johnson4218

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:27:40 AM

should not dig. bitcoin is hard to dig, instead, you should invest in bitcoin, though it is expensive but it is the fastest way you want to invest in bitcoin, because future bitcoin will increase price
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:30:44 AM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Thanks.

in mining, it takes a lot of effort to make a profit.
checking daily, electricity consumption, troubleshoot.
but buying bitcoin now will make you think twice though, the price on the market is very high.
better go to altcoins that you think will boom next year.

sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:31:05 AM

It's much better to mine than buying. Because the price of bitcoin right now is too high. I advise to wait for the value to depreciate before buying bitcoin.
It depend upon the well of the individual interest because anyone who are interested in his job and doing his job with dedication and loyalty than success will definitely kiss his pace so think about it and decide well in time I think buying is an easy job as compare to mining.
mining or buying bitcoin is up to us, would choose which one. but if I prefer mining, because mined bitcoin is more profitable than buying, let alone not complicated too, it only takes time when we can mine.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:16:17 PM

It is better to buy. It takes longer time for your investment to return if you go on mining. Bitcoin's price today is increasing fast so if you will buy today, your profit will start to increase as the price of bitcoin increases. Mining bitcoin is also inefficient today, it is just better to buy and buy bitcoin and hold it.
Yes miming is a time consuming activity where you will must wait for getting the return while in case of buying there is always a high risk because the fluctuating prices gave you the return instantly without waiting for long time so I prefer buying rather than mining due to the high profitability instantly.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:20:29 PM

To be honest, I think that buying is better than mining as far as general users are concerned because mining is no more a causal part-time activity. In fact, it is a serious business now and we should leave it for those who treat it in that way. Everyone has received a unique gift in the form of some skills and if he can utilize it in an efficient manner then he can earn handsome amount from and buying the Bitcoin from that amount would be worth more than that of earning from mining (on noob level).
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:31:24 PM

You can use both methods if you can, because both of these methods will help you have a very good income. If you know a lot about mining techniques you can dig a bitcoin. If you do not know you can choose to buy bitcoin to make a profit.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:19:34 AM

You have to research between the two by trying mining and buying which will be more profitable between them and you will find your own answer than you ask with others

twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:31:55 AM

You have to research between the two by trying mining and buying which will be more profitable between them and you will find your own answer than you ask with others

Bitcoin mining is network couniting process. It useful to future improvement and gather more information. If need to buy the bitcoin you will know the bitcoin pricess information and you will check the price every day it will give some idea for the buy and sell. Mining process is not easy to process.
cracken45

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:30:34 PM

Everything is much simpler here. If you are a techie, buy iron, if you can look into tomorrow, buy a coin. If not then neither - do not get involved, because most likely you will remain with nothing
cybergamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:41:51 PM

I will be original, and simply tell you it really depends of your electricity price. If you leave in a country like China, Serbia, etc. when the electricity is really cheap, you can consider mining, in the other case, better buying directly, because the difficulty rise combined with your high electrical costs will in the long-term kill all the profits you made.
Mining and trading bitcoin is both good choice but according to me mining is more and more hard and tough job then trading. Trading is much easy then mining and also more profitable if you exprince.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:33:08 PM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Thanks.
The averaged statistics show that investing is more profitable than mining. Look at the graph of bitcoin since 2010. Mining carries the risks of equipment breakdown + waste of time for equipment maintenance, its purchase, repair, renovation and so on. Or just bought and wait.

icechocolate

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:58:43 AM

I think purchasing rather than mining is better for getting BTC. Mining is not efficient if equipment is not good.
RifatAB

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:01:31 AM

I think Btc mining is better than Btc buying. But btc mining is not so easy thing. Btc buying is also a good but mining is best.
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:06:51 AM

For us average users, we're much better off just buying the bitcoins. The initial investment needed to mine decently is too high and too risky, meaning you might never get a positive return on investment if you start mining (there are plenty of reasons for this, such as hashrate and difficulty increase and technology advancements on mining equipments).

earnmoneyonl

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:13:36 AM

Mining and buying are both bring profitable if you know how to do that. Sometimes buying or trading makes more profit than mining. However, mining is making a certain amount of money so I prefer mining.
icechocolate

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:15:44 AM

Mining is not recommended. Without equipment and time, it is more efficient to buy a bit coin.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:23:44 AM

I prefer mining because buying bitcoins is now quite difficult due to the high bitcoin value. Investing in bitcoin is now quite risky. You should buy bitcoin when it comes down, I'm also buying bitcoin.

gbolly1151

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:39:37 AM

I will recommend 50% mining and 50% buying....just apply that strategy

To start cloud mining you can join these below sites that has been mining for me for the past 2years now...you just pay for the hardware and you receive your daily payment that all

1. Bitclub link http://bitclub.network/gbolly1151
2.Hashflare link https://hashflare.io/r/B2511EE2-Gbo
3. Btc pool link https://pool.bitcoin.com/index.html?code=6C0sIm
4. Via pool link https://pool.viabtc.com/?r=7512
5. Dragon mine link http://www.gbolly1151.dragonminingsystems.com
Bandon

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:02:01 AM

The advantages of mining Bitcoin over buying them include not having to deal with Bitcoin exchanges and not having to be concerned about receiving Bitcoin with a questionable history in the blockchain. If the Feds ever decide to “blacklist” certain Bitcoin addresses, any BTC under your control that has blacklisted addresses in its history on the blockchain would be forfeited (ie. lost). Plus, mining strenghtens the network and helps protect it from 51% attacks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: