Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Mining vs Buying  (Read 4904 times)
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:16:32 PM

Its better to buy it than mining.Because mining will just take up a lot of time for you to be able to have it.Yes,you may have released some money in buying but the effort that you have exceeded in it is way too much lesser than mining unless you already have the requirements in mining faster like good pc's and graphics card.
Bruno77

Activity: 14
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:47:54 AM

I just buying and holding for long term in bitcoin because i don't have much time for maintenance, upgrade  of hardware miner and choose the pool or alternative coins to be mined, but if have much time mining and buying the bitcoin are best choice to be done because we will get passive income from mining bitcoin and rising the values of bitcoin because of holding bitcoin for long time, so everything depending on the time our have to bitcoin mining or buying bitcoin.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

Buying bitcoin is the easiest way to obtain it. Cloud mining is notorious for its costs and poor returns, generally. However, some people swear by mining. Also, mining equipment is loud and can be very bothersome over time, especially to get sleep if it's near your bedroom.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?
It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?
If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Thanks.
Well, If you have a lot money to invest in bitcoin you should consider starting bitcoin mining because it is very profitable these days. And if your capital is small and you want to a bitcoin experience I suggest you should go ahead and buy bitcoin on sites like Coinbase or Luno.com
casparthefriendly

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

You have to be specific... what mining are we talking about? Bitcoin mining is definitely not very profitable for the "small" guy
That's not true!  I started with a dinkiy S2 and have been making a profit ever since.. So OP don't listen to this guy.  If you get low to free electricity and get a decent deal on a miner, then Mine ON!
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

buying Bitcoin is the best investment for now. profit obtained from mining isn’t as much as before because of the level of difficulty is very high, if you have a great amount of capital then mining can be profitable and can provide you a stable profit but your income will just stuck on that amount.
Well, If you have a lot money to invest in bitcoin you should consider starting bitcoin mining because it is very profitable these days. And if your capital is small and you want to a bitcoin experience I suggest you should go ahead and buy bitcoin on sites like Coinbase or Luno.com
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:58:56 PM

I will say its all depend on many factors but if you can try both then I will recommend use all the opportunities to make your life better! Tradings, bounties, maning try all your best and you will understand you perfect way! I wish you good luck!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
raisulmushfeq

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

Mining and buying are for different kinds of people. Miners take the risk so that they may get enough bitcoins in the future to pay for their investment even without depending on the price much. Buying bitcoin means you will only see a profit if the price rises. So both of the sides have their reasons and if I could choose, I would choose to mine if possible.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

I will say its all depend on many factors but if you can try both then I will recommend use all the opportunities to make your life better! Tradings, bounties, maning try all your best and you will understand you perfect way! I wish you good luck!
Exactly, it is better to risk our life than to do nothing. Today's event, we really need to risk something in order to survive. Because both mining and buying still have 2 possible results either losing or gaining, but if you really know the trend it could be possible that only have less chances of losing your money and more on profit.
tekimebounty

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:32:48 PM

Altcoin mining is best for now.
edsnow2017

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:46:01 PM

ok I just thought that and put in some perspective

in bitcoin mining you need to have a big amount of money to start.Ff you are trying to make your own mining rig
a mining rig. because a mining rig deals great amount of electricity and gives you higher electric bill.
mining is profitable but needs a time to get your investment back

In bitcoin buying and selling this is suggested if you don't have a big amount of money to invest
you can try to start earning bitcoins through other crypto currency via trading but trading crypto needs skills
to give you a great return of investment.

lasty bitcoin mining and trading are both profitable but needs patience and time to get a return.
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

Exactly, it is better to risk our life than to do nothing. Today's event, we really need to risk something in order to survive. Because both mining and buying still have 2 possible results either losing or gaining, but if you really know the trend it could be possible that only have less chances of losing your money and more on profit.

We are taking the risk on purpose. We need to benefit from bitcoin ecosystem. For this, you can both create your mining sets, or provide some capital to buy bitcoin with your pocket money. These are the needed things.
Javathon

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:53:11 PM

It is easier to buy today. You would need a bigger capital and a larger mining equipment to make mining profitable
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

If you have enough time and money to invest in Bitcoins then go for mining otherwise buying Bitcoins is more easy. Bitcoin mining requires high speed computers and efficient hardwares. Mostly it can cost from few hundred to thousand dollars. Bitcoin by default will make mining a difficult task with time.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

Mining Requirement:
Hardware, high electricity, place to setup, trouble shooting when problem arouse and monitoring.

Buying Requirement:
Just spend some $ and bit research on the crypto.

The above is the requirement for both and you can choose which one is better suits for you.
altGear

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

PRiVCY

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

It really depends on what you enjoy...the bigger your rig and better your electricity cost the more profitable mining can be! Ask pro miners with big 14GPU rigs and these guys are paying off their rig cost in a few weeks or months...buying to invest in good new strong projects with strong fundamentals and HODLing for a price surge can be profitable...trading can be profitable but you want proper education, training and may want to throw in some money to get first hand experience learning how crypto markets function (I studied forex for 1.5yrs before getting into crypto..there are differences and similarities between forex and crypto)...the more you enjoy trading or mining, the more successful you will be...love what you do brother and success will find you!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jollyreti

Activity: 29
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:50:06 AM

Agreed, farming aka mining does not work any more unless you are from east of Russia or China, in all other cases it is better to work with buying/selling.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:51:56 AM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Thanks.
Buying is more profitable and easy than mining a satoshi or bitcoin. Mining takes a lot of patience and effort compared to buying bitcoin and waiting for its price to rise then sell to earn profit then repeat again.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:59:57 AM

I would just buy the dip and store it or make a good trading and investment than buying a mining rig,
especially to those countries with such a high price electricity, in mining, you need to pay for bills in electricity for your consumption and air-condition and cooling for the rig.
BitcoTK

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

I think Buying is good.Mining is not bad.But we can save our time in buying.(cloud mining is not safe)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: