Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Mining vs Buying  (Read 4904 times)
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?.
In my own opinion, they are both good actually, in fact there is no 'better'.

Well it depends on the status and time of it. There are times that mining is relevant, so when people realize about that they would undoubtedly switch to mining as there are more profits into it. But as the number of people who mines increase, the less the profit to be gained.

On the other hand, if you wanted to buy as means of trading or investing, it still depends on the same conditions as in mining. There are also times that the price of a specific coin has its pump price so it is a good time to sell and have some profits. And when the price is less it is a good time to buy.
It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?
If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.
That is because like I've mentioned, there are increase in the number of people who mines, so the profits is less that usual. Even if there are increase in the price that is still not enough as it will attract even more people to mine.

But, I would suggest to do both, from time-to-time I guess.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

Whether or not to buy bitcoin, it has a difference between the costs and risks. I prefer mining bitcoin. It may cost more, but the risk is less. Meanwhile, if we buy bitcoin, to get big profits,  we also need to have more funds,  and the risk is usually bigger.

I think, it would much better and exciting to get bitcoin without investing in it and it can only happen by adopting a method known as joining a signature campaign. Mining is also a mean in which miners don’t have to invest any penny for buying bitcoin but the problem is he needs to set up a mining rig for himself and it can cost him some good amount. Buying is very simple and if someone can afford this way, he can definitely do it.
coinoberg

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

Thanks.
I think there are lots of processes that you need to do in mining a bitcoin, and only professionals can access it and you should have an enough knowledge about it. And If you go with buying a bitcoin you must need a large amount of money to do that.

it is not about if you are professional or not. a lot of my bitcoin minder friends stopped mining because it is impossible to beat miners in China from expense point of view. They all started to invest on behalf of mining.

edsnow2017

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

if you don't have enough money to invest with bitcoin mining then
go to bitcoin buying because you can buy bitcoin change it to altcoins then go on trading because
with a little amount you can grow that money i think trading is you best option
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

Obviously BUying. Mining is a big headache like a big investment, electricity cost, technical knowledge, big set up so on. On the other hand, BTC buying is no tension. Buy BTC transfer to hardware wallet & forget.But I must say, taking big risk give big rewards also.
edsnow2017

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

Obviously BUying. Mining is a big headache like a big investment, electricity cost, technical knowledge, big set up so on. On the other hand, BTC buying is no tension. Buy BTC transfer to hardware wallet & forget.But I must say, taking big risk give big rewards also.

yes absolutely i agree with you
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

Thanks.

Mining Bitcoin today is a very laborious process. It's necessary to use special equipment for this. For beginners, the more easy way is to buy satoshies in the hope that Bitcoin will grow and it really will grow.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

Thanks.
actually it all depends on you whether doing mining or buying. but for me personally I prefer to buy it rather than mining it, because we know to do the mining cost is not that small.

kaliukvictoriya42

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:31:05 AM

I prefer to buy and sell it, because mining requires a bigger cost
and mining also has constraints especially in electricity, it will spend a lot of electricity
especially if in my country here electricity reached 1300 / kwh and it is very expensive, I never thought to mine Undecided
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:43:39 AM

Thanks.

If you have the luxury to by mining hardwares and you can maintain it then go for it. But majority of the people do not have that kind of money. And also buying btc. But both are very helpful to the growth of bitcoin. Mining gives more security. While buying improves market health. So just pick what suits you.

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:21:07 AM

Thanks.

If i ever have a chance to choose freely i will choose mining because in that way you cannhave no risk at all because you will just use the energy of the electricity and then start mining a lot of bitcoins for free while if you buy bitcoins the bitcoins are falling these days so it is pretty risky because the value you buy yesterday can reduce if the bitcoins fall again. And that is kinda alarming because you will lose that money you invested in. In mining you will just lose electrical energy.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:30:46 AM

i think buy a things for mining or invest your money to do mining because in mining you can get bitcoin then if you save it you can buy more mining rig to double your money.

it is good to invest in passive income than wait for a price only. Bitcoin must get more then also the price was more expensive when you do mining.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:51:11 AM

i think buy a things for mining or invest your money to do mining because in mining you can get bitcoin then if you save it you can buy more mining rig to double your money.

it is good to invest in passive income than wait for a price only. Bitcoin must get more then also the price was more expensive when you do mining.
investment is indeed one of the bitcoin mining is good enough, because the investment that can get a profitable advantage. so we must also be patient in investing. if it has shriveled profits from investing we can also buy bitcoin.
edsnow2017

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:24:02 AM

This is the most question for everyone
They ask what if most profitable btc mining or buying

On the other hand btc mining cost so much power at investment from the hardwares needed ethier GPU or CPU mining but mining takes more time and patients to get back what you've invested in the hardwares

Unlike BTC buying  you can invest a little amount in  btc  then exchange on altcoins  then trade  and in just a couple of weeks u can  profit 50% of ur invested moneyp
But btc trading needs skills when to trade and when to buy
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

I prefer buying the simplest part and in which it does not necessarily consume most of our time because should just need to continuously monitor the price movement of bitcoin. And besides buying doesn't necessarily need high specs computer to gain access to it you just need to have a computer or a smartphone.

mengpujiu93388

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

The price of bitcoins is rising fast today, so if you buy today, your profits will start to rise as the price of bitcoin rises.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

I think that it is better to do both because that is like having two assets from buying a mining rig for bitcoin that will give you passive income and also bitcoin that will give you an asset that can give your significant profits because of the price pumps and also the other opportunity that you can grab to earn more.

Choose both is always better than just one because we have more chance.
Mining is very good way to get passive income it is very slow and need long time to get ROI.
Trading or buying are the other good way to if you have skill on how to trade.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Buying is easier if you have money, but you can loose money if exchange rate will reduce. But while mining you need some affords, but you will worry less about exchange rates.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:21:46 AM

Buying bitcoin is easier if you have money in your wallet and aside from that it is commonly done by others. About mining of btc, you will need a mining hardware which is very expensive. Some says that mining is not profitable today but I don't think so because through this process you will earn an income continuously without making an effort too much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: