Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Mining vs Buying  (Read 4904 times)
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

For mining, you have to invest a lot of money and there is also a question mark about profitability. You should buy bitcoin and hold for long-term and it would be profitable.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

For mining, you have to invest a lot of money and there is also a question mark about profitability. You should buy bitcoin and hold for long-term and it would be profitable.

Both process you will be start. First check the process then invest. It good opportunity for the future growth. Mining is also network process. coin prices is any time to change. So if need to buy the coin. check the coin price before buy. This information help for plan to work. Mining is  good investment. So before invest you learn the process. Then use to start. 
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

I would rather to buy then stake those coins.
It is a form of mining if you see it this way. Grin
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

For me I prefer to have my Bitcoin by buying it, faster and less hassle and in the long run more profitable. I actually planned to start mining before but through some research and studies, Mining would actually cost more money, time, effort in the long run hence it may not be worthy of investment if it's not going to be that big. So I stick with buying Bitcoin as well as earning some through some campaigns, so far so good.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

mining vs buying, that's what many people ask. if you have a lot of capital, maybe you can buy mining equipment and you can mine bitcoin. but it's a good idea to calculate the total budget for mining equipment purchases and the revenue that can be generated from mining...if by myself, I prefer to buy bitcoin if I have enough capital. then I just have to wait for the bitcoin price to go up and I sell the bitcoin if I've earned a profit...
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

at the very beginning of creating cryptocurrencies, people did not mine because it was profitable, or Vice versa is not profitable.
People have mining because it was easier to earn them on your computer than trying to find exchangers that did not have a special rating. And in order not to spend money back then, what is not quite clear from the prospects (about them then no one thought, all treated as a toy) then just run their computers and get what could be sold at least for a penny. Then there may have been alternate transitions of profitability from mining to purchase and Vice versa. Now, due to the availability of liquidity in the market, this difference is no longer catch. And there is already included another evaluation. Perhaps there is free electricity, or cheap equipment. If not-it is easier to buy and have in hand liquid money that can be withdrawn and secure at any time. With the equipment in the event of a collapse of the course can not do so. So the risk is more.

I'm for the coins just buy and hold. Will be more .
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

of course  buying, this is the best strategy - you buy cheap and sell expensive = profit to you.
Johannson

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Thanks.

Buying! I am also concerned about time, efforts and money. It might be worth it, but I don't think the profitability may overcome the long-term investment profitability. Mainly because bitcoin mining has become a headache (especially for the beginners). However, if we speak about altcoin mining, the image will be different (I think).  Wink
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

iam using both XD  but i would prefer buying becourse you cant get scammed and you dont waste time.
As cloud mining iam using Genesis Mining its true fro me becourse there contrcts are open end and they minign since almost 4 years for me.

regards
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Thanks.

I think for mining requires big capital. And also depends on each individual likes which one. I would choose to buy bitcoin instead of mining. And also I have no experience or ilmi about mining. Better to invest waiting for bitcoin to increase.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

Both mining and buying btc earn a big profit. This is the only investment that could earn you a lot in return of your minimal effort on just buying and get high profit in return. Since btc price speculation will reach up to 30k peak price. The last years peaks price for btc in 2017 is 20kusd and since then the btc price fall down to 6k usd per btc. During the fall down as it enters the first quarter of 2018 that was the best time to buy bitcoin and if youre going to compare now the price which is 6k usd to current price of bitcoin to 10kusd then you could profited a lot in buying. However, you could also earn in mining but you need a conputer or devixe that could accept then unit's compatibility but then the only problem is that your going to buy for these technology. So you need more funds in mining system.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

I prefer mining rather than buying. In mining we only need to prior the time and the value. The long period held risk but the return of investment is really high .If you are interested more this is the best time to buy bitcoins.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

Personally I prefer buying to mining,  this may be because I have a very little knowledge on mining,  but am a full time trader.
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

The mining reward is very difficult to get. Buy Bitcoin at low prices, and sell it if price increases. And if you want to mining, use advanced technology. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

Mine bitcoin is now quite difficult due to the increasing complexity and a huge number of mining farms.
GoldnOil

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

Can the original moderator add some Voting Poll also here....   and lets see how people vote...

It can be if you have $100K;  you will Buy Bitcoin or invest in mining hardware...   It will be interesting to see.

my vote is to buy and HODL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    #ToTheMoon
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

Depending on your condition, whether you currently have a minning rig or not. If you already have a minning rig then doing both is the best way, but if you do not currently have a minning rig then it's better to buy bitcoin because we also know that currently the bitcoin price is below $ 10,000.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
elsie34

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

Depending on your condition, whether you currently have a minning rig or not. If you already have a minning rig then doing both is the best way, but if you do not currently have a minning rig then it's better to buy bitcoin because we also know that currently the bitcoin price is below $ 10,000.

i agree, and also we all know that mining rigs are so verry expensive nowadays especially those higher units or new versions. miners do also upgrade because the mining difficulty is increasing day by day. but  anyways  , the best choices to do is to buy a coin rather than mining it because buying is easy and verry profitable when compared to mining a coin. Mining do also takes time in order for you to mine a single coin and the maintenance cost isnt easy also.
Crypto maker

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:00:41 AM

I think that both of mining and buying is the best way to bitcoin line.Both of them is helpfull.That is like having two assets.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

I think that both of mining and buying is the best way to bitcoin line.Both of them is helpfull.That is like having two assets.
Mining is a continue earn but buy is depend on you when you want to buy bitcoin and you will hold it for some weeks or some months for best profit,  that's why both are important and they will never stop your earning and saving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: