Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Mining vs Buying  (Read 4904 times)
Angletim

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Thanks.
I think it's still profitable to dig into bitcoin. But not everyone is fit to invest in bitcoin, because it requires a lot of money to buy equipment, and you need to look for cheap electricity to get more revenue. It's easy to buy bitcoin outright, but it's risky and you can lose a lot of money.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

Thanks.
which I have experienced now is the best way to get BTC is to buy it now mining there will ultimately not be forever. a time when the coins will run out to be mined

Stigmooo

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

Thanks.

as long as you can earn profit.. go if you have to ask my opinion.. you can do both.. mining and buying.. in buying just wait for the price to hike then sell it.. the mechanics of buy low sell high.. while in doin mining.. just let the internet do its job.. you don't have to worry.. so either way you can get btc.. in mining just like what you've said.. cloud miner even your offline your still gaining.. but be sure, I mean be very sure its not a scam friend.. some of my friend were sick of mining.. that's why they do bulk buying.. so I leave it to you the decision after all you're the one whose going to be rich hahaha.
puyunghay

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

For mining BTC you need expensive hardware (ASIC based) and must be capable of bearing high power consumed by this mining hardware. Mining BTC on CPU and GPU is no more profitable.
My suggestion is to buy BTC rather than mining, buying is just one-time investment while mining is a continuous process of maintaining your mining farm that takes your precious time and effort as well.
Yes indeed buy BTC is very simple from the mining because it is very easy to buy and efficient so that mining becomes very inefficient but if the price of BTC decreased then mining is an alternative for the long term if viewed from the price scale that does not always soar
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Both are very profitable, but if I personally choose. I choose to buy from the mining. Because mining requires substantial capital, mining we have to pay for electricity needs, pay internet fees. If you buy we can specify how to buy btc no cost such as mining
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

Bitcoin mining is only porfitble if the country you are in has cheap electricity but if it's not better to buy bitcoin instead of mining.
A lot of miner earn a lot of profit because they mine bitcoin when the price is very cheap and they can get now profit and the price is very high so some of the miner are now millionaire.
RakknRoll

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:20:37 PM

In btc mining you're surely get an income to it. Your income in mining is depends upon on your deposit. You just wait and you can withdraw your income.
In buying btc after buying it, you need to trade it before you get an income. It is important to have a broad knowledge in trading.
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

Any of these options are fine as long you invest enough.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

I think mining as much as buying a bitcoin is dependent if people have a lot of cash going to buy bitcoin tau will be at risk of loss or profit when people are afraid to spend the money better mine but mining also does not need to cost a bit. I prefer to buy rather than mining, because it does not take much of your time and money because in mining you need to focus your time almost every time you need to stay alert and active on the internet while in buying you just to monitor the price you say yourself spike in price if it will happen then is not the right time to buy bitcoin
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

I think this will depend on your capacity as an individual, if you can afford mining and the cost that comes with it then its just as profitable, investing however doesn't require as much as Mining and there are still high chances of making profits as long as its done right
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

I think mining as much as buying a bitcoin is dependent if people have a lot of cash going to buy bitcoin tau will be at risk of loss or profit when people are afraid to spend the money better mine but mining also does not need to cost a bit. I prefer to buy rather than mining, because it does not take much of your time and money because in mining you need to focus your time almost every time you need to stay alert and active on the internet while in buying you just to monitor the price you say yourself spike in price if it will happen then is not the right time to buy bitcoin
I really could not understand what you are telling here, are you talking about some other things than mining, the most amount of time you need to spend is if you are trading with bitcoin as you need to follow the market and foresee what is going on but with mining if you have the proper hardware it is a good option but the initial investment you need is higher so i would rather purchase the coins rather than spending money for mining hardware as there is a new upgrade which will make the old ones obsolete.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:51:08 PM

Hello! I think it's better to buy now instead of mining, just because the costs for mining are not at all favorable and consequently you would lose instead of earning. To make mining you need to have powerful computers and other components besides the price of the current is still very high!

I liked your opinion, It's better for people now to buy bitcoin instead of investing in mining. Currently, for mining you should buy good GPUs which you costs very much or buying some ASIC machines like antminer s9, the problem is that mining difficulty will rise again as long as bitcoin or any other crypto that you want to mine gain more potential, so you need more investment in mining+ electricity fees to pay, In other hand, buying bitcoin now will be more profitable for long term period, so you can make a good profit depending on the move of bitcoin price without losing anything, so I recommend buying rather than investing in mining.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

Taking into consideration the money or profit you can make without charges, I will choose mining but in actual sense, the start up capital alone for mining can be invested in by buying and hodling. Let's also consider the amount of electricity that goes into mining. After considering all these, I will choose buying over mining

Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

I think this will depend on your capacity as an individual, if you can afford mining and the cost that comes with it then its just as profitable, investing however doesn't require as much as Mining and there are still high chances of making profits as long as its done right
But I will suggest to invest in bitcoin rather than starting to mine as with mining you will earn a limited amount of bitcoin and it will give you a small amount no matter how much the price increase and if you will spend that money to buy bitcoin then it will give you much more profit as sometimes it happens that the price increase multiple folds within a week which is not possible in mining.
RebekittaH

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:11:03 PM

I think buying is better, doesnt require lots of technical know how, as compared to Mining, its also not as expensive as there is no high electricity bill used up while mining, Buying also gets you a chance to have a variety of coins which can make you good money
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:24:27 PM

Buying bitcoin and selling is most better of than mining bitcoin.. You can make a whole lot of profit from buying and selling of bitcoin..mining gives you a particular rate everyday,
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

Thanks.

mining means that you will have to invest a large sum in equipment and adaptations to make it work, so also the costs of electricity, internet etc. today is not that it is not profitable, but it is more advisable to buy
kil5478

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

It seems to me much better now is bought by bitcoin as the price for the miners is now unprofitable.
Provided that you have this money)
coinwizard_

Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

Buying is the only real way to get in now unless you have money to buy an asics machine and have cheap electricity. Buy some BTC and then trade it for some fast rising altcoins to increase your holdings.

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:52:10 PM

I think it's better to buy bitcoin now, because, now the bitcoin price is down, and now is a good opportunity to buy.

However, it does not mean mining is not profitable, but there are several factors that must be calculated if you want to do mining, ranging from large funds to buy mining tools and also a large cost of electricity that must be paid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: