Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO?  (Read 1956 times)
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:48:11 PM

No i haven’t invested in any ICO campaign yet. I don’t think i know enough to judge a ICO if it’s good or not.I will gather some more coins and then I will definetly start participating ICOs.

rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:27:53 PM

no , i'm dont ever interest to invest in ICO
more ICO now seems to scam investor , but 1 ICO i dont know this scam or not
the ICO is Electroneum *cmiiw or ETN
After launch , ETN reached price 0.5$ *cmiiw again
hmm i'm not sure ETN is scam , i means 50:50 , 50% scam 50% legits
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:31:38 PM

if I want to invest my money in ico usually see wibsite from ico, and so forth. after i feel confident new i seek opinion to my co-workers if they also agree i'm sure ico that i will follow will not scam.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:35:49 PM

I still haven't invested in an ICO, whenever I see potential in an upcoming one still I am not able to invest due to minimum required of ether to be sent. I am also afraid of investing on some new ICOs that have unknown devs running it because it might be just a scam.
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

I've always stayed away from throwing my precious coins to icos or mediocre projects. Im very cautious about my investments, thats why i do  not understand what these people are lining up to throw money at these icos. But im not saying there arent good projects. But talk about over valued company raising 8 digit figures based on a white paper.. but i finally pulled the trigger and invested into the spectre project. Thats why im also joined the sig bounty to earn extra spectre tokens. You should check it out, im not advertising as i did heavily invested into this project. Once you join the telegram channel and speak with the team, you will understand why im confident in this project.
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:51:14 PM

I've invested in 4 ICOS, RedPulse and Hercoin are my biggest investments so far. Let's wait and see where these two coins will develop. Maybe, from the (hopefully) profits can invest a part in new ICOS, etc.

I was struck by the hype at RedPulse, but I'm satisfied so far.

I invested in herocoin because it was the first ICO from my home country and the topic Esports, bets, .... in my opinion, has a great future.

At esports.com, which is from my signature, I will also invest a smaller amount

k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:58:21 PM

Invested in 3 ico,Monetha,Air,Enjin.All of them lost their value -70% .What's the point Angry Feeling stupid  Undecided
esgdrhlg

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:58:30 PM

I've always stayed away from throwing my precious coins to icos or mediocre projects. Im very cautious about my investments, thats why i do  not understand what these people are lining up to throw money at these icos. But im not saying there arent good projects. But talk about over valued company raising 8 digit figures based on a white paper.. but i finally pulled the trigger and invested into the spectre project. Thats why im also joined the sig bounty to earn extra spectre tokens. You should check it out, im not advertising as i did heavily invested into this project. Once you join the telegram channel and speak with the team, you will understand why im confident in this project.
You're right, most of the ICO has the risk of financial fraud and illegal fund-raising, and it's fair to say that many ICO is a scam.
I was involved in ENJ's ICO, and as a result, you saw that the price of ENJ was very sad for me, but even worse was that I was involved in ENJ's ICO, which was a quarter of my total assets, and I was depressed.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:01:44 PM

Once i participated in many many ico and some of them give me some profits while most are just waste of time and money, i lost interest in ico now, if i really like one coin, i will buy from the exchange, it will probably cheaper than ico price
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:10:10 PM

Yeah, I personally ignore most announcements about new ICOs too, I think I've only invested in one or two, made a profit and quit.
I might invest in something, but then it'll have to be something I'm really confident about.

Besides, everybody is focused on Bitcoin now.

blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:18:52 PM

Yes, you need to spend some time researching the project (team, $ hard cap, working product/prototype, partnership, token utility, etc...) and then you can be rewarded. No need to trust all the websites that offer you ICO reviews...

For example, I recently invested a small amount in Modum ICO (https://modum.io/): (solid swiss team,working product, big pharma partners,token that pays dividend, reasonable $ hard cap) the ICO wasn't even sold-out but now the token is worth almost 3x than the ICO value. I didn't sell any MOD yet  since I believe in the project long term

condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:25:12 PM

And do they have a future in general?

I think regulation can be good...right now just seems like there are so many (potential) scams.

To be honest I never invested in an ICO, because I'm afraid of scams, I always think that my hard work will go to waste. But these days you just got to take the risk, maybe in the future I will have the courage to invest in an ICO. Taking the risk is all I need for me to gain new experience and learn.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:29:50 PM

I have'nt invested to an ico yet because I do not have enough funds yet. I am looking forward to invest once I have enough funds. I wanted to explore investing for its potential to earn more money and to attain more knowledged with regards to crypto currencies. I just need to concentrate in campaign and when I collected enough payments, then I will pursue it definitely!

Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:29:58 PM

Not yet i really want one to invest for now i do not have enough money to invest and if ever that happen I'm going to ask one of my friend or who has knowledge when it comes to do trading or maybe i check the background of what kind ICO I'm going to invest for.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:43:01 PM

No, and I don't think I ever will. Unless I see something that really just blows my mind, I'm quite content to participate in sig campaigns, airdrops, and do a little trading on the side.

Same with me. I do not invest in any ICO, I am just contented to join their signature campaign and do trading after receiving the tokens since I do not have enough funds to do so. And also I prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than that.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Jmesser80

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:49:32 PM

I purchased my first ICO a month or so ago. I invested in Greenmed as I think it will help the cannabis industry with excepting credit and debit transactions through there app. I was interested in it because of the low amount of tokens available and they are burning the unpurchaced tokens making a somewhat small amount remaining. I thought the team is great and level headed so I figured I would give it a shot and see what happens.

bane1990
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:05:52 PM

ever! and it turned out to be a scam Sad Sad Sad Sad. very painful. but I have to make this lesson for the future Cool Cool Cool

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:14:05 PM

My only invest to this day is Electroneum

Electroneum is a project that had so much of a hype and that was even the reason I did not invest in it. They had too much of a promise they were busy giving investors which obviously is not a promise that would be easy to keep.

However, I am still waiting for how the mobile mining is pulling through right now. I will rather take my chances to see how such a coin will fair later on, than partaking in such ICOs. ICOs are great to invest, but you have to be careful so you do not end up with a shit one and which you can only do by doing your own thorough investigation on the project, team as well as the chances of the product really flying when being realistic.
Burgergad

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:47:37 PM

I think that now the market for investments in the ICO again resumes after all those unpleasant moments in the past month. And again everything will be as before. In any case, I strongly hope for it. Still, good projects will appear.

Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:14:04 AM

And do they have a future in general?

I think regulation can be good...right now just seems like there are so many (potential) scams.
I see the future of altcoin or ICO investment is still good and it is proven that there are still many new ico and many participants too

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: