Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO?  (Read 1956 times)
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:55:12 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 12:05:30 PM by zemelax

I invest in ICO every time. My investment in ICO in October has been very profitable back to back! List of my 500% profit ICO I bought in October.
1.Powerledger
2.Central
3.Horizon
4.Cobinhood
5.Genesis Vision
The most promising one right now is Fundcru

by the PowerLedger way not badly shot during the last days, and still going upstairs, x3, bought a little over 6000, but I did not hear about the other ICO. It will be necessary to look. and at Fundcru looked, they something and a bounty some tears have allocated, but the project can and will shoot
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:15:47 PM

I haven’t invested in an ICO. Yes, there are scams but that doesn’t mean investing in ICO is a waste of time and effort. There are still promising ICOs out there. Search ICOs on icorating.com and icobench.com. They may help you find ICOs with good ratings and projects. Those are a candidate of being successful.

firstside

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:27:12 PM

I only invested in one ico so far and that is ong.social. Who knows if that was the best choice but I just liked the work they already did and how active they are in the community. I will hold the coins longterm. Normally I do not invest in icos because like mentioned from others many times, most of the time price drops hard at the beginning so often there is a good chance to
buy cheap. Another advantage of not investing in ico is that you are not putting your money at risk before there is even a tradable coin released on an exchange.
Aalbertt87

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:45:30 PM

Yes, I took part in some bounty campaigns so I did not lose any of my money. I did some research work and I decided to try Mira. This pre-ICO will begin on November 27th. Here is the link to the announcement page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367768  and their bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367916. Mira has a potential and I hope it will be successful

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

So far I haven't joined or invested in any ICO. The closest thing to participating in an ICO I did was to join some ICO's signature campaign back then. I am not sure if it can actually be considered as some sort of investing but that's the best I had, also the thing is I also got paid in BTC and not the coin they were developing. I guess maybe in the future I will look at ICOs, maybe if I find some really good projects.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:24:30 PM

Yes, I invested in the ICO. But my first project is still in development, because I did not have enough knowledge to choose a good project and I invested money in a team that did not have experience.
Burgergad

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:59:28 PM

Never have but someday I will. Try Spectiv, it is a good ICO to invest in, it has a lot of new features that will help the community through VR streaming experiences. My friend suggested this to me but im not ready to invest im gaining more money to do this. I read about their whitepaper and backgrounds of their teams. It is solid. Try to visit their page.
https://www.spectivvr.com
So they will soon have a sale, I will definitely participate, all who remember their history and how they transferred the sale understand this. I think that this is one of the best projects, not counting INS ECOSYSTEM. I participate in the company's bounty in selling tokens, try to buy more and get them, because the project is really good. But this is only my opinion.

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:06:46 PM

As of now i haven't yet invested in an ICO because i am afraid to loose the money i will invest here in ico because my friends told me that there are many scam to invest for in ico, but for now that i haven't invested in am ico but i experienced to join some ICO signature campaign.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

And do they have a future in general?

I think regulation can be good...right now just seems like there are so many (potential) scams.
There are many ICOs out there, but most of them are just pure scams. Most of the developers remain anonymous and just runs away with your money. Some of the projects don't even have a working platform. And most of them gets dumped and dies.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:36:23 PM

Many times we just make baseless accusations! If you are asking in this section if people have invested in ICO, what kind of response are you expecting to get? Average contributor on this section of the firum wear signature! So go figure!
Burgergad

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:16:21 PM

And do they have a future in general?

I think regulation can be good...right now just seems like there are so many (potential) scams.
There are many ICOs out there, but most of them are just pure scams. Most of the developers remain anonymous and just runs away with your money. Some of the projects don't even have a working platform. And most of them gets dumped and dies.
Well, it's certainly true that you wrote, but now again there is a great interest in ICO and you can make good money, of course it's better to go into the project at the pre-sale stage, but if there is no such possibility, then it is possible and in the main sale, I personally have a point a couple of good projects, I can share.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: