Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO?  (Read 1956 times)
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:50:44 PM

Yes, I have only recently started investing in ICOs. My first one was Hashrush ICO, second Stormx and the latest Indahash. I am still looking for some more good ICOs. 

Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:55:41 PM

no, I am afraid to invest, on that as I observed that after ICO for some reason the coin is rolled, it is necessary to wait long so far she will grow up in the price though before it I didn't observe, on the contrary she always grew
waveguide

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:59:28 PM

Yes I have invested in many ICO.
electroneum, ATS, TEZOS, ETBS, HEXTRA, etc.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:45:09 PM

Currently I have been investigating the existing and upcoming ICOs to take risks to invest into one of these projects. I have already read much about scam projects and compared them with those ICOs ,which seem to me the most promising ones. Caviar is a good one to my mind.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:15:57 PM

I am not interested in ICO invest.Because I will buy a token at the price of ICO and when it comes to the end, its price is very low.My time was wasted in it.I'm afraid to invest because of a lot of scam ICOs.
RajalanRami

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:18:36 PM

Yes I split some NEM to Dimcoin and I am feeling quite confident about the future of it big and reputable developement team behind it.
cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:21:06 PM

I'm thinking of investing in ICOs now. Where does everyone find out about them usually? Through BitcoinTalk and Reddit?
RajalanRami

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:10:08 PM

I have been reading some trading groups like nemberia and nemtraders on telegram.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:11:54 PM

I have a limit of 2 on every month. I choose best 2 ICO of the month and invest few hundred dollars in them.
I am happy for now. And keep investing on 2 ICO every month.
I am sure i will buy a lambo in few years.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:17:49 PM

I invest in ICO every time. My investment in ICO in October has been very profitable back to back! List of my 500% profit ICO I bought in October.
1.Powerledger
2.Central
3.Horizon
4.Cobinhood
5.Genesis Vision
The most promising one right now is Fundcru
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:19:16 PM

that is my activity, investing in ICO.
much I've experienced during investing in ICO ranging from big profits to fraud. I think investing in ico gives a big advantage but we must have a way to avoid ICO scams.
LssPssn

Activity: 114
Merit: 18

Just enjoy once!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:27:09 PM

Hiii!!

I have invested in somes ICO but I havent had good experiences, I didnt lost money, but I have seen how the project's go out to the market with price lower than the ICO ... I know that by investing in the ICO, you invest in the project, but if we talk about profit... it is better to buy in the market when it comes out and hodl. Thats what I did with some new project and I bought at a lower price than ICO. Anyway, with some ICO you have to wait long time till the release in markets... Thats my experience.. Good Luck!

Buy the dip!
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:28:00 PM

And do they have a future in general?

I think regulation can be good...right now just seems like there are so many (potential) scams.
Yeah, I invested in few ICO's from yobit but that didn't end up well so I am actually scared to buy tokens during ico.
From that time I have been joining only bounties if I believe project will become big.
Regulation is good but giving your personal information without knowing something is scam is big no no, ICO regulation has to be world wide and not only in few countries.

Please let know if you come across good bounty programs where we can participate. SInce you are senior member you might have more experience in analyzing ico's and their project.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:28:23 PM

Yes I invested several times in ICO, most part of them was profitable for me, howewer some of them was scam, this was a lesson for me. Now I research more about ICO and team before invest. Regulation should be I think.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:32:31 PM

Yes I invested several times in ICO, most part of them was profitable for me, howewer some of them was scam, this was a lesson for me. Now I research more about ICO and team before invest. Regulation should be I think.

You seems really lucky person who made the profit with the ICO all the time. Not some of the people are scammers dude. You can find all the people definetely looses their money in ICO atleast one time.
When you guys are planning to invest on ICO token sale. At first you have to read their white paper release and blog. You may get more information and can clearly understand the project relevancy to cryptos.
waveguide

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:22:27 PM

It is not all ICOs that are scam. Some of the are legit. Its just that to identify those that are legit is difficult
waveguide

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:24:19 PM

The most important thing is to do your own research about a coin before buying any ICO. Or you wait at the exchange gate to buy any ICO you are interested in
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:27:35 PM

No, and I don't think I ever will. Unless I see something that really just blows my mind, I'm quite content to participate in sig campaigns, airdrops, and do a little trading on the side.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:34:02 AM

I've never tried investing in ICOs. Im just participating in their bounties or airdrop but I don't have a plan on investing. I don't trust ICOs that much and that is my opinion only
SubSonicx

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:44:59 PM

There were some news that Amazon bought three domains like amazonetherum etc.
They said they are not planing to do an ICO or accepting Crypto Coins on Amazon.
The first larger company that will do an ICO will be my first bigger investment. This will be a game changer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: