Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 15 Ether, where would you invest for the long term Today  (Read 2317 times)
existentialventures

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:45:03 PM

My personal strategy is to hold 5-6 of the more well-known, long established coins like ETH, Dash, Zcash, Monero, BTC, and LTC.

Beyond that I'm only investing in projects where I know someone personally, or where I see that the token is not simply grafted onto a shit business plan. Especially if the token has value sources that are relatively stable, I will consider holding it.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:53:19 PM

My personal strategy is to hold 5-6 of the more well-known, long established coins like ETH, Dash, Zcash, Monero, BTC, and LTC.

Beyond that I'm only investing in projects where I know someone personally, or where I see that the token is not simply grafted onto a shit business plan. Especially if the token has value sources that are relatively stable, I will consider holding it.
It's better if some of this coin are used to buy bitcoin, because holding a lot of ethereum is too much risky. Since this altcoin are starting to fall down their price in the crypto currency market. Therefore if you want to invest it into other altcoins there's a lot of trusted coins in the market like bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, waves and so on.
These are good examples of coins that they want to hold in the future, definitely I have some numbers of these coin and I still holding it because I know that some of this day value of these coin are incredibly increasing.
Unisonal

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:57:02 PM

That is right. Distribute the funds into the top mineable coins such as Bitcoin Cash, ETH etc.
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:45:04 PM

I would definitely plan on holding on to that ethereum. I don't know of any altcoin that is as promising, stable and established as ethereum. I hold some ethereum as well and have no plans of doing anything with it in the near future other than keeping it in my wallet. Good luck on your endeavors!

dilpreet111 (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:23:26 PM

Thanks for the suggestions.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:17:39 PM

Etherum is one of the most promising coins right now, future project and possibilities which this coin has are for me the best convince to buy it.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:22:15 PM

I think the best way for you will be hold your ethereum because it is really good coin for long term investment. But if you want invest in other you can take few ETH not all
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:10:48 PM

I have 15 Ethers, that I have managed to saved in the last 1 year. Where would you invest, taking a long-term point; say a timeframe of about 2 to 3 years. A moderate risk portfolio in cryptocurrency. Some advise would be nice...

Hold some, invest some. 

Look not just for a good ICO, but for a project that is really feasible in the real world. Choose a project that is back-up by stable, "real" companies. 
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:14:14 PM

I have great love for deeponion, if I had 15eth I would invest 90% of it on deeponion and the remaining 10%on other alts

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:52:55 PM

Hello. Buy some Request Network, ChainLink, Confido, OMG and WaltonChain. As always do your own research.
Leave 60% in Ethereum

Cheers
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:58:40 PM

I think I will keep that 15th until next year and add some more capital and invest in altcoin or bitcoin because eth is a good coin and a lot of supporters if keep it you will have a lot of money in the next year
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:24:43 AM

I have 15 Ethers, that I have managed to saved in the last 1 year. Where would you invest, taking a long-term point; say a timeframe of about 2 to 3 years. A moderate risk portfolio in cryptocurrency. Some advise would be nice...
That is a good coin to hold, I will do nothing except hold them since the earnings you are going to get are very good, however if you want to take some risks then you could keep half and then invest the other half in icos that way if you are able to guess correctly which ico is going to skyrocket you are going to make a lot of money.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:32:36 AM

Honestly I would keep them and second to that I would diversify across many coins, some I'd be interested in would be FUN (really quite cheap right now), KNC (expect the price to pump in the coming months once their exchange launches), SALT, NEO

Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:43:33 AM

Actually, you can hold all your 15 Ethers and you will surely end up happy with what it will give you in the next 2 to 3 years. I do not know if you are holding some other coins with you right now. But if you don't and you want to diversify your portfolio then you can keep the 5 Ethers with you and then invest the rest with ETC, Waves, XVG, XRP, NEM, BAT, MCO, and XMR. It is your choice how to divide them properly.
purangko

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:56:40 AM

If I'm given a chance to have 15 ether,  I will save it and sell it after the right time that it hits the huge value so that I can invest it in more productive way. Considering the time frame from when I am holding it is the issue about the security of it. We must learn how to take risk  because a good business man knows how to take both positive and negative outcome. At the end of the day there will be two possible results, either you used 15 ether into a productive way or you lose 15 ether without any output. Sometimes we look into the amount or value, yes it is both important but how you mange it well is the  biggest battle that we must achieved and succeeded.

bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:17:12 AM

I think you should not invest those ETH. Eth can price more profit for you next year. You dont have to do anything.
Goodmens

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:21:24 AM

Unikrn Gold. Trust me
GUI_Center

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:33:06 AM

Hold majority in ETH, 50-60%, and then put the rest into REQ, IOTA, Waves, and NEO. I believe that would probably pay off very well for you, especially REQ. Obviously please do the research on these yourself.

blackwidow7

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:42:36 AM

I was yesterday in the same situation and because of the latest ethereum scandal I have decided to sell and go with other projects. Made a lucky punch with over 20% gain the last 24h (not realized yet).
As long as there is no solution to these frozen 1.500.000 millions USD valued ethereum I stay away from my absoletly adored ethereum.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:44:57 AM

I would choose Bitclave
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: