Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WHITEPAPER OUT] GeoPin: Blockchain based interface to the physical world  (Read 2738 times)
Blackcloud (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:18:00 PM

Hello! Very interesting project! I'm joining and supporting various campaigns

Thanks Pantum Smiley

Blackcloud (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:29:00 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your support over the past few weeks even though the project is still in its early days. We are happy to release our whitepaper for everyone to get a better understanding of the Geopin platform, and how we plan to disrupt the mapping industry: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-EXimMuxSqU2aChpwtR5HBFRy1iiKda3/view

If you would like to understand more about the technical parts of our platform, we have also released our technical paper:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pGshL8RkkMEuKc65KVZcInMVHcubRrGF/view

As we are still making changes to the papers, we would love to hear some feedbacks from our community. If you haven't done so, please join our social channels ( Slack & Telegram) to discuss more with us about the project.

We will also launch our alpha version in a few days, so users can test and see how they get rewarded for their time and contribution.

More news will be coming, and please help us spread the word about Geopin to make this a successful project.

redboss

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:21:34 AM

This is going to be huge for the crowdsourcing world. A new standard for crowdsourcing and monetization of user data!

White paper:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-EXimMuxSqU2aChpwtR5HBFRy1iiKda3/view

jam22

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:23:26 AM

Hello! Very interesting project! I'm joining and supporting various campaigns
Yes, this really interesting project to join with.

jam22

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:28:07 AM

how to get geopin and how price ?
Just after the program you've joined in.

thegrey

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Crypto noob

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:29:27 PM

Alpha version of app in appstore! Just another indication that this is a real and solid project with a competent team.
Bounty program is still running, so not too late to sign up and get some GIN when the token is released.
I can't understand that this project don't get more attention than it does. Maybe people are waiting for the actual ICO?
Good luck!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Blackcloud (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:03:51 PM

Alpha version of app in appstore! Just another indication that this is a real and solid project with a competent team.
Bounty program is still running, so not too late to sign up and get some GIN when the token is released.
I can't understand that this project don't get more attention than it does. Maybe people are waiting for the actual ICO?
Good luck!

Thanks Grey ! We would love to get more feedbacks from the community on our whitepaper.

In our alpha version, users will get rewarded for their time using the navigation feature with 'CON' token. They will be able to convert these internal tokens to GIN tokens after the ICO so it's a great time to earn some GIN tokens now Smiley

YelloAme

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:31:56 PM

Do remember to check out our technical paper on GeoPin DB => http://bit.ly/2zyCCQJ

GeoPin DB is a peer-to-peer real-time collaborative geospatial database which can store state of entire worlds map data, which can be used to build navigation and different location aware applications. Underlying the GeoPin DB is a Hyperlog implemented using a Merkle Directed Acyclic Graph.
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:26:36 PM

Hi guys, is the App only available for iOS so far? I am and Android User, but want to try it out too and contribute to the map

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
redboss

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:03:09 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your continued support for Geopin over the last month. We have received a lot of useful feedback from the community on how to improve the project. 

At this point, we have decided to take a step back and revise the concept within the team in order to make it have more compelling values and align with what we want to bring to the community. This possibly means we might change the project branding (name, logo, etc) to better fit with our value propositions.

Therefore, our bounty program will be paused at this moment. Please be ensure that all of your stakes will be recorded and counted when we relaunch the project, even if we decide to rebrand the project in a different name.

Once again, thank you for your support, and we will give everyone new updates as we progress further. All of our existing social channels (bitcointalk, freshchat, Slack, Telegram, ...) are still a great way to get in touch with us for any question, concern, and feedback.

See everyone again very soon!

jam22

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:43:32 AM

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your continued support for Geopin over the last month. We have received a lot of useful feedback from the community on how to improve the project. 

At this point, we have decided to take a step back and revise the concept within the team in order to make it have more compelling values and align with what we want to bring to the community. This possibly means we might change the project branding (name, logo, etc) to better fit with our value propositions.

Therefore, our bounty program will be paused at this moment. Please be ensure that all of your stakes will be recorded and counted when we relaunch the project, even if we decide to rebrand the project in a different name.

Once again, thank you for your support, and we will give everyone new updates as we progress further. All of our existing social channels (bitcointalk, freshchat, Slack, Telegram, ...) are still a great way to get in touch with us for any question, concern, and feedback.

Until when? Please send me updates so that I'll be updated to this project. Thanks

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:57:09 PM

Hello everyone,

OK good luck. Keep us posted!

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
newspaperchowder

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:38:11 AM

The project is doing its job well. I would love to participate and contribute to your project because your project is very special to me. I hope to get updates on the project
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:23:28 PM

The project is doing its job well. I would love to participate and contribute to your project because your project is very special to me. I hope to get updates on the project

The only project which is special to you is the brand new SHRINK coin. Get your brains checked spammer.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

Hey guys, it's been quite some time without any news.

Is the project cancelled? The last message was kind of unsettling, since you just said you'll relaunch the project, this was in early december.

Any updates on the progress?

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
Godhand212

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

Which multi-media content there will be?
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

as i can see this project it looks like a comprehensive one and ill be looking forward for new update in this project before planning to invest a little
Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:21:05 AM

I was interested in the idea of your project. I will watch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: