Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:24:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39304 times)
Carita

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:50:54 PM

Very interesting project.
I work at an IT office, with a lot of hospitals as customer.

Interested in the bounty campain and willing to do a Dutch translation, if needed.

Feel free to drop me a message if you think I can mean something to you Smiley

Thank you for interesting in our project. The news of our bounty campaign will be posted here https://t.me/healthmonitors. Join us!
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:17:42 PM

This technology isn't even available to medical doctors, yet now it will be in shopping malls via a vending machine? https://qz.com/873521/scientists-have-developed-a-new-device-that-could-diagnose-17-diseases-with-one-breath-from-a-patient/

lol right.  Scam.    Literally another thing that requires no blockchain or coins.  These guys can't get traditional investors for a very good reason.
Carita

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:23:59 PM

This technology isn't even available to medical doctors, yet now it will be in shopping malls via a vending machine? https://qz.com/873521/scientists-have-developed-a-new-device-that-could-diagnose-17-diseases-with-one-breath-from-a-patient/

lol right.  Scam.    Literally another thing that requires no blockchain or coins.  These guys can't get traditional investors for a very good reason.

We invite you to read more about our project on our official website http://healthmonitor.io/
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:46:25 PM

I read it.  This would be shut down by the FDA before it even got off the ground.  Do you guys even have a working prototype?  I see no pics of a working unit
Carita

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:07:41 AM

I read it.  This would be shut down by the FDA before it even got off the ground.  Do you guys even have a working prototype?  I see no pics of a working unit

Health Monitor is intended for early sentinel, screening diagnostics. It allows you to detect signs of pathology, but for a more complete, detailed examination, clarification of the diagnosis and treatment is always recommended to go to the doctors.

We also have a working prototype of our product. Please visit our website healthmonitor.pro or https://www.healthmonitor.pro/ven. You can order it any method. 
frankieShtain

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:31:47 AM

We have a lot of technical information and experts tests! we almost all posted on the site, I understand that to read complex technical literature there is no time for most people. in the next few days we will make a photo / video of the guts of the device and publish it here.
 Yes we already have a working device !

Heath Monitor is not a certified medical device and can not replace a medical examination in the clinic. Heath Monitor can not be used by a medical professionals as it is classified as an electrical appliance and is subject to CISPR 24 \ EN 55024 certification.

Heath Monitor is used only for the purpose of preliminary diagnosis of possible diseases and can not diagnose or replace a visit to a professional doctor. If you find any gas in your breath that indicates possible disease, you should immediately go to clinic for an appropriate examination.
dorismak

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:32:13 AM

It looks interesting.
It's a new product? has it passed appraisal verification? do you have a plan for ICO?
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:35:17 AM

new idea in HEALTH area , i am  interesting in this project,  when will crowd-sale start.
Carita

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:37:43 AM

It looks interesting.
It's a new product? has it passed appraisal verification? do you have a plan for ICO?

Health Monitor is the world's first device for non-invasive diagnostics of lung cancer, stomach ulcer and diabetes. The device is created and patented by Russian scientist Atutov S.N.
The product is absolutely exclusive on the market. Health monitor is based on emission spectroscopy in the visible wavelength range of glow discharge.

Business model of Health Monitor is based on creating a vending machines network in EU. The potential customers do not only include medical centers, but also shopping malls, airports and other congregations. Health Monitor vending machine will be in every large airport in EU for any passing by stranger to check his health on diabetes, stomach ulcer and lung cancer symptoms. Therefore, by funding the Health Monitor ICO investor becoming a partner of operating business with ready product, which does not need to be constructed or modified.

ICO start - 29 November 2017
ICO finish - 31 January 2018
Carita

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:51:08 AM

new idea in HEALTH area , i am  interesting in this project,  when will crowd-sale start.

Hello,

ICO start - 29 November 2017.
ICO finish - 31 January 2018
Production start - February 2018
Devices installation - September 2018
First dividends - January 2019

You can read more here http://Healthmonitor.io
frankieShtain

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:28:50 AM

nick_pedko

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:55:16 AM

The first thing that comes to mind is to use the device's capabilities for non-invasive health monitoring in people with different forms of diabetes.
Diabetes is a world problem that increases over the years. Statistics reveal that 371 million people suffer from this disease in the world, which is 7% of the total population of the Earth. The number of new cases of disease is calculated as tens of thousands.
In the disease distribution, type 2 diabetes mellitus (insulin-independent) is leading, it is found in 92% of all patients, patients with type 1 diabetes (insulin-dependent) account for 6%. The remaining 2% is distributed among the other forms of this disease.
The main danger for health and life of a person with diabetes is not so much high blood glucose, as long as the hyperglycemic state.
The longer the hyperglycemia persists, the more proteins bind to glucose (glycated). It changes the structure and, accordingly, the function of complex molecules.
More info  https://presista.tumblr.com/post/167226237573/early-diagnosis-of-diabetes
In relation to diabetes, the Health Monitor identifies its main markers: acetone and other ketone bodies. With a compensated blood glucose level the ketones in the exhaled air do not exceed  these indicators among healthy people.
Queen of Spades

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:58:29 AM

....my BF was suffering from an ulcer Sad
....appeared from bacteria Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:03:36 AM

There have been at least two projects in this field of medical before none has delivered yet. What is common is long termed base roadmap which isn't good for value on trading platform in post ICO era. I am interested but will buy when it will be available on exchanges at bargaining price later. Your roadmap can't support the value to be sustained.
Queen of Spades

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:09:17 AM

Does your device determine bacteria? or simply having an ulcer Huh
frankieShtain

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:16:32 AM

There have been at least two projects in this field of medical before none has delivered yet. What is common is long termed base roadmap which isn't good for value on trading platform in post ICO era. I am interested but will buy when it will be available on exchanges at bargaining price later. Your roadmap can't support the value to be sustained.

this is an investment project, the main advantage is dividends, if the funds will be collected, they will be completely turned into devices. after the ICO the token will be on the stock exchange and then the speculators will already lay in the price perspective of the dividends.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

It is quite possible that I may miss this part of dividends that's why I am asking for my satisfaction to be sure. How will be the percentage of profit which is supposed to be distributed among investors as dividends ? There are three weeks enough time to prepare to participate in the ICO.
nick_pedko

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:19:06 AM

Does your device determine bacteria? or simply having an ulcer Huh
The bottom line is that Helicobacter cells break up the urea into ammonia and carbon dioxide with the help of a specific enzyme called urease.
These metabolic products are secreted through the lungs and can be detected in the air that the patient exhales. To administer a classic urease test it is required to drink urea labeled with a radioactive isotope of carbon (13C). By its content in the mixture of exhaled gases (CO2), it is possible to make conclusions about the activity of urease: the more isotope and the faster it appears, the more aggressive Helicobacter pylori invasion is.
The Health Monitor device, which provides the same data, but only in less time, with less financial costs and without the use of radioactive substances.
The principle of operation is based on recording spectral lines of ammonia and carbon in the exhaled air.
Thanks to such opportunities, the Health Monitor allows identifying people infected with Helicobacter before the development of ulcerative processes. And for those who are ill it is problem-free method to monitor the effectiveness of therapeutic measures.

Maybe you will be interested: https://presista.tumblr.com/post/167226548933/early-diagnosis-of-peptic-ulcer-by-breath
frankieShtain

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:23:56 AM

It is quite possible that I may miss this part of dividends that's why I am asking for my satisfaction to be sure. How will be the percentage of profit which is supposed to be distributed among investors as dividends ? There are three weeks enough time to prepare to participate in the ICO.
We tried to describe it in a short and clear way in white paper,
but of course we will explain in detail here.

Profit from Health monitor sales will be distributed with the following proportion:

5% Device inventor

25% Health monitor team

70% Investors

this means that, on admission per day from one vending machine from 30 people -$ 150, we take away the costs of maintenance, rent and taxes about $ 60. The rest of $ 90 we divide. For dividends, 70% of $ 90 is allocated, this is $ 63 per day.

that is, one vending machine brings $ 5670 per quarter. as for 500 000 $ of collected funds, we will produce and install 70 such machines, the total amount of dividends per quarter will be $ 396,600.

each token costs $ 30, which means that 500,000 dolars are 16670 tokens.
Each token will bring - 396600 \ 16670 = 23.8 $ dividends per quarter
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:42:49 AM

this is an investment project, the main advantage is dividends, if the funds will be collected, they will be completely turned into devices. after the ICO the token will be on the stock exchange and then the speculators will already lay in the price perspective of the dividends.

In addition, presale bonus will be limited; this will also prevent from big drops once the token will be quoted in exchanges

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: