Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39295 times)
frankieShtain

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:33:04 AM

I just do not have more words left. You do not read documents and draw conclusions based on fantasies. You are a very rude person who no longer has the sense to answer.
I would like to continue to answer the questions of other people, at the same questions as you ask, to answer again with details.

How can you explain why patent is issued on the Russian State Company, not the company running ICO?

Yes, I will answer this question because I did not answer it earlier.

The patent will never be registered with a foreign company, this condition is advanced by the creator of the device.The Czech company legally produces this device using some parts of the Russian production.
ICO Health Monitor offers investment in the installation of vending machines in the EU, ICO does not offer anyone to own a patent, ICO does not offer anyone to own a business for the production of devices.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jungwong

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:06:17 AM

When will the initial design of the vending machine be ready? And when will the production start?
frankieShtain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:14:56 AM

When will the initial design of the vending machine be ready? And when will the production start?

The device is already manufactured. Production of the planned number of vending machines will begin one month after the completion of ICO
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:33:44 AM

I just do not have more words left. You do not read documents and draw conclusions based on fantasies. You are a very rude person who no longer has the sense to answer.
I would like to continue to answer the questions of other people, at the same questions as you ask, to answer again with details.

How can you explain why patent is issued on the Russian State Company, not the company running ICO?

The patent will never be registered with a foreign company, this condition is advanced by the creator of the device.The Czech company legally produces this device using some parts of the Russian production.
ICO Health Monitor offers investment in the installation of vending machines in the EU, ICO does not offer anyone to own a patent, ICO does not offer anyone to own a business for the production of devices.

So Czech company licenses device from Russian State? Could you link licensing agreement, please?
frankieShtain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:12:57 AM

So Czech company licenses device from Russian State? Could you link licensing agreement, please?

Is this the last question or do you have any more?
In Russian and Czech, or do you need to translate into English?
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:53:41 AM

Is this the last question or do you have any more?
In Russian and Czech, or do you need to translate into English?

1. Don't know, probably not.
2. Scans of the original text with seals and signatures would be better. Having English translation would make understanding great deal easier, but translation on itself, without originals, are useless. Only real documents matter.
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:42:08 PM

-+
If you collect all the necessary amount for the ICO, will you still be attracting investments for installing new automatic devices in the future?
I will supplement the question. What are the plans for the next 4-5 years for the project? Do you plan to install vending machines in Russia?
Many have already been interested in this issue here and would like to use a health monitor in Russia. But so far only Europe is lucky.
we joked already about that - wait in Russia in 5-10 years   Wink
It's a shame that everything comes to Russia so late: (And could lead these studies and be the first country where such devices would appear.
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:45:12 PM

Hi guys. I saw on your website that you have a mobile application, but I do not quite understand what it's for. Is it just for displaying results or something else?

Yes, this is a very simple application that displays results of analysis

Besides you can get the result by e-mail.

There is two ways to get results I suppose.
what is the second way? the first one - per email, the second is? i missed.
Apparently, they meant a mobile application Wink
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:54:31 PM

Just went to your page here. Has not yet had time to fully study the project and its product. But immediately surprised that in the bounty there are no social networks. No Facebook and Twitter. I wonder why?
Yes, here it is already discussed, there is no bounty on twitter and facebook here. Pay attention to the generous signature campaign Wink
Yes, the signature campaign is really generous, I'm waiting for when I get a junior member and I'll definitely be pooch !Where can I read more about the signature campaign?

tororoshka

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 12:59:11 PM

Just went to your page here. Has not yet had time to fully study the project and its product. But immediately surprised that in the bounty there are no social networks. No Facebook and Twitter. I wonder why?
Yes, here it is already discussed, there is no bounty on twitter and facebook here. Pay attention to the generous signature campaign Wink
Yes, the signature campaign is really generous, I'm waiting for when I get a junior member and I'll definitely be pooch !Where can I read more about the signature campaign?
Participate only with the rank of Junior Member?

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:33:04 PM

yes, exactly

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
vitmatiunin

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:03:47 PM

Hi, Can I ask how long will it take to manufacture the Health Monitor vending equipment?

With all the components, the assembly takes several weeks.
Quite fast assembly:) Tell me, where are all the spare parts for the health monitor made? Maybe the question was already asked, but I missed the answer to it!

Mostly components bought and produced in USA and China. And specific components produced in Russia, Novosibirsk and are delivered to the Czech Republic for assembly.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:38:16 PM

if i had needed status for signature company, i would join! very generous on my opinion.

There are still few participants. You can have your share :-)
im new , where can i look at conditions? i looked at the beginning of topic but i didnt find. thanks

Conditions are the following:

Their company owns NO patent to use health monitor, patent issued for Russian State company.
This device is not certified for medical use and actually just portable spectroscope that is able to detect certain gas in your breath.
This device was only tested on people at the patent bureau. While testing it had accuracy of 66% (it failed 1 time of 3).

In summary this ICO have:
1. False advertising. Even very first statement in this Ann: "Breath-based illness diagnostics" - is blatant lie since only certified device can be used in medicine. Not in Europe, not in Russia nowhere.

2. Company conducting ICO has nothing to do with the invention (all rights to use it reserved by the Russian State - any use will be violation)

3. There is no design of the actual "vending machine", no business plan, no necessary calculations and revenue projections, no negotiations with the locations where those vending machines will be located. Of course there is no prototype of the vending machine, because they don't even plan to create one - why bother? This company will cash in and move on as soon as ICO funds will be released. The actual product won't ever see the light of the day.

Good luck with your investments!

Thank you for your worries about me. That's very kind,but i decide on my own.

braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:19:30 PM

Hi guys. I saw on your website that you have a mobile application, but I do not quite understand what it's for. Is it just for displaying results or something else?

Yes, this is a very simple application that displays results of analysis

Besides you can get the result by e-mail.

There is two ways to get results I suppose.
what is the second way? the first one - per email, the second is? i missed.
Apparently, they meant a mobile application Wink
thank you)I missed this information. it's comfortable to have results in mobile phone. Wink

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
tororoshka

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:28:20 PM

yes, exactly
I hope, still have time to get the rank of a junior member and participate in the company!

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:30:34 PM

yes, exactly
that's sad,that i can't take part. may be in 2 weeks. Smiley

PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:37:37 PM

A lot of Medicine ICO were unsuccesfull already (Patientory, Bowlhead, BurstIQ etc).
Does this project have any perspective in real life?
Vitaliy.St

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:20:10 PM

Does the device have any contraindications? For children or the elderly, for example
frankieShtain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:27:12 PM

A lot of Medicine ICO were unsuccesfull already (Patientory, Bowlhead, BurstIQ etc).
Does this project have any perspective in real life?
The device is really unique and it already works. I think we will see results in the near future.
frankieShtain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:28:48 PM

Does the device have any contraindications? For children or the elderly, for example

No
it's just a gas analyzer. you do not need to eat or swallow anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: