Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] R_Block | Blockchain Based Referencing  (Read 4233 times)
shippable.ls

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:49:29 AM

I'm interested in the stage of voting. Can an worker collude and buy votes in his favor to confirm certain skills? If yes - how to deal with it?

Very good point. The referencing tool integrates seamlessly into the hiring process. So the reference and skills data is collected in real job applications by previous managers. The reference scores highly by providing real examples of their work and the amount of detail.

The upvoting functionality exists within the hiring network. Companies in that pay CV tokens to interact with the worker and see their full profile will be given the option to upvote after interviewing or interacting with them. Hiring companies will be identity checked (Civic or Uport) just as referees will and the network validators will be looking out for this behaviour. There is an infographic on the site to explain how it fits together: https://rblock.co/

Does that make sense?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:54:51 AM

Interesting idea
Buut, I didn't quite understand. How does a recruiter, employee and employer interact on a platform? Explain please this process in more detail.
shippable.ls

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:57:08 AM

Can worker sell his account on R_BLOCK?  This is big problem for LinkenID

Good point. This would be an issue if profiles were purely skills based. But this is exactly the kind of problem we guard against. Since profiles are built up of proven references with confirmations of companies worked at and dates. This creates a unique digital identity in itself, profiles will be unique to each individual.

shippable.ls

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:17:13 AM

Interesting idea
Buut, I didn't quite understand. How does a recruiter, employee and employer interact on a platform? Explain please this process in more detail.

There are many different scenarios we have had to consider, I'll explain a couple of the popular ones. But let me know if you have something specific in mind.

Collecting The Reference
A company may be working with a recruitment firm to supply staff to hire. Usually, in this scenario, a recruitment firm will at least claim to be conducting references as part of their service with the client. We encourage both parties (the company & recruiter) to be involved in collecting the reference. The reference is collected via our email - private message exchange. The reference provided by the referee and will be passed by to the company or recruiter that initiated the smart contract in a form in an email. If the company is not part of this process, the worker can share the reference that has been stamped on the blockchain and their profile to cross check.

Job Board Network
Within this network companies and recruiters will have an interchangeable persona. They will be operating in the same way - just like companies and recruiters do on traditional job boards (Monster, Indeed). A company or recruiter will search via workers proven skills, then pay CV tokens to reveal their full profile and a chance to contact them.

Good question, thanks very much.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:47:27 AM

Good point. This would be an issue if profiles were purely skills based. But this is exactly the kind of problem we guard against. Since profiles are built up of proven references with confirmations of companies worked at and dates. This creates a unique digital identity in itself, profiles will be unique to each individual.

I think you can tie the account to the IP and phone number. In this case, the phone number will can change only after the video call to the administration of platform - that the identity has been confirmed. Everything is very simple.
2FA for account - necessary ..
R_Block

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:38:46 AM

I think you can tie the account to the IP and phone number. In this case, the phone number will can change only after the video call to the administration of platform - that the identity has been confirmed. Everything is very simple.
2FA for account - necessary ..
Absolutely! It is a great solution we are looking in to.

dnz gns

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:11:56 PM

a very quiet project. But ICOs acting like this are very profitable.  Wink
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:58:34 AM

Are negotiations with large employers or recruiting agents going on? I believe that attracting serious market players can well affect the popularity of R_Block.
R_Block

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:23:37 AM

Are negotiations with large employers or recruiting agents going on? I believe that attracting serious market players can well affect the popularity of R_Block.

Thank you for your question. Yes we are they are ongoing we are speaking to quite a few companies, but only working with select few so that the network grows in the right way with the right data and people. We have confirmed one partner and will be announcing them throughout the campaign.

ken_hatoyama

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

Very interesting projects, as I was used to be a recruiter. I know it is very hard to collects all the reference information from candidate.
I really got interested in the referees incentive to put their reference on the R_BLOCK.
I am very looking forward to seeing this project will solve our recruiters, candidates, and referees problems!!

ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:30:50 PM

What is soft and hard caps on ICO?
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:51:10 PM

Can worker sell his account on R_BLOCK?  This is big problem for LinkenID

The idea sounds good. When references come from other companies data is more reliable and that benefits both the employee and the recluiter.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Louise316

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:32:33 AM

Havent seen anything
But looks great
o_lisovenko

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:10:34 PM

Interesting idea

There are many different scenarios we have had to consider, I'll explain a couple of the popular ones. But let me know if you have something specific in mind.

Collecting The Reference
A company may be working with a recruitment firm to supply staff to hire. Usually, in this scenario, a recruitment firm will at least claim to be conducting references as part of their service with the client. We encourage both parties (the company & recruiter) to be involved in collecting the reference. The reference is collected via our email - private message exchange. The reference provided by the referee and will be passed by to the company or recruiter that initiated the smart contract in a form in an email. If the company is not part of this process, the worker can share the reference that has been stamped on the blockchain and their profile to cross check.

Job Board Network
Within this network companies and recruiters will have an interchangeable persona. They will be operating in the same way - just like companies and recruiters do on traditional job boards (Monster, Indeed). A company or recruiter will search via workers proven skills, then pay CV tokens to reveal their full profile and a chance to contact them.

Good question, thanks very much.

Seems it's something like LinkedIn. You pay to contact employee, ye? But, i don't see difference between 'skill-proof' system.
R_Block

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:51:19 AM

What is soft and hard caps on ICO?

Hi the hard cap for the ICO is £6 million. Please check out our recently published black paper here:

http://rblock.co/Blackpaper.html

R_Block

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

The Whitepaper Revolution: the good, the bad and the sickening.

We published an article on whitepapers in the crypto-space feel free to check it out:

https://hackernoon.com/the-whitepaper-revolution-the-good-the-bad-and-the-sickening-438b51333fa

dnz gns

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:48:04 PM

The Whitepaper Revolution: the good, the bad and the sickening.

We published an article on whitepapers in the crypto-space feel free to check it out:

https://hackernoon.com/the-whitepaper-revolution-the-good-the-bad-and-the-sickening-438b51333fa

it was a nice sharing.

It is nice to hear from the situation of your work.
I am a newsletter member but it is better here.  Grin
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:12:15 AM

PRE-ICO already ended? When will be ICO? How much you collected on PRE-ICO? What about price on PRE-ICO? R_BLOCK - very interesting project.
R_Block

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

We are proud to announce Toni Lane will be joining as an advisor. She is the founder of CoinTelegraph & BitNation. Entitled “Joan of Arc of Blockchain”. Advisor to the UN. Top 20 most influential ladies in Blockchain. http://bit.ly/2BA3jsS  @tonilanec

R_Block

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:05:51 PM

We are excited to announce that Ahmed will be joining us as a developer. He is a former employee of Google, BBC, Sky and many more. Bringing his experience and talent will help us to make sure our product is world class. https://github.com/ahmednuaman

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: