Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:12:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] R_Block | Blockchain Based Referencing  (Read 4233 times)
R_Block

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

Team focusing on their tech, marketing campaign has not started yet, it will at a later stage once amazing beast product is release

Hear Hear!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R_Block

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

We have 2 big announcements today.

1. Radar Relay: https://twitter.com/_R_Block/status/982157879250571264

2. R_Block’s new Lead Designer: https://medium.com/r-block-blog/team-announcement-josh-collie-r-blocks-lead-designer-37670e8b5ff1

tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

How's the main net coming along?
Couldn't care less about exchanges to be honest. Final working product is key here. Would love to see some news about this especially
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

CVT lack the daily volume req. I think the team is making a push in symbiosis with the product release.
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

On which ICO listing websites I already can find your project?
cryptohype

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:45:27 AM

IDEX have renamed ticker. Developers been a busy week working with lead designer Josh on competitor analysis / branding Charlotte is now working full time on the project
Three new team members expected on Monday
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

I hope team is working on solving this issue with a rebranding or any other way  because from potential investors it does not appear serious
cryptohype

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

Information about "mainnet" will be in new roadmap. Team will release it next week. Have a nice weekend.
cryptohype

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

Do you mean as an recruiter? If yes, then maybe, it all depends on how it pans out and what I'm doing in the future, since it might year/s away this gets traction in my country.
I probably wont use it as someone getting recruited, I've never written a CV and don't plan on doing it.
But the tech is interesting and it fills a gap I know exists, and the potential adoption is unlimited for the future.
There is alot of interested people here, but right now it feels like it's no use writing until we see what the dApp actually can perform and looks like, we can't discuss anything unless we know what we're discussing about.
The ones screaming the same questions over and over are the ones who think "crypto" is about making money on quick flips and most likely are in over their heads. They are everywhere in this space.
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

The team is moving slowly. they have to work a bit faster.  Undecided Undecided
prsv

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 11:12:19 AM by prsv

CVT lack the daily volume req. I think the team is making a push in symbiosis with the product release.

Do you mean as an recruiter? If yes, then maybe, it all depends on how it pans out and what I'm doing in the future, since it might year/s away this gets traction in my country.
I probably wont use it as someone getting recruited, I've never written a CV and don't plan on doing it.
But the tech is interesting and it fills a gap I know exists, and the potential adoption is unlimited for the future.
There is alot of interested people here, but right now it feels like it's no use writing until we see what the dApp actually can perform and looks like, we can't discuss anything unless we know what we're discussing about.
The ones screaming the same questions over and over are the ones who think "crypto" is about making money on quick flips and most likely are in over their heads. They are everywhere in this space.

Hello!

Why do you copy my words from telegram without leaving a source?

I do NOT want to get impersonated by you.

/P
tarolog

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

Team is working hard thinking about name and brand identity. The team is coming together and more new joiners are expected shortly.
kusumadewi

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

As developers said, they had a good event last week in Shoreditch London. I hope soon will be good news and price will be rise.
tarolog

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:36:04 AM

What happens with unsold tokens???  they are locked 2 years i think, after that the team decides what to do with them
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:09:40 AM

Developers are working on an exciting new brand that embodies their vision, tone of voice and style. Stay tuned… all will be released in the coming months.
kusumadewi

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

40% more of the funds will be released upon main network launch. When this happens we will have more money to consider applying to some of the bigger (more expensive exchanges)
Developers anticipate the rebrand to be the same time as the launch of the product. When this happens (combined with the 40% of additional funds)  they will have more time to concentrate back on applying and speaking with exchanges.
Currently developers have only released 30% of the funds from the ICO - so at the time of the close of the ICO it was $858,826
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

From telegram

As some of you know we are going through a rebrand and as part of this we are considering a company name change. Obviously this is a very big decision and a lot of factors are at play so we want to make the right decision taking all factors into consideration. In changing the R_Block name we will inevitably lose brand awareness as well as ranking organically on page 1 - we currently dominate the first page (bar one website) and a new more popular name might prevent this from happening for a few months at least. (These are things to bear in mind when making your decision)

For the new name we have been looking at the following factors:

~ The name must be memorable.
~ The name must convey trust.
~ The name must have some relevance to what we’re doing.
~ The name must have a cutting edge or futuristic feel to it.
~ The name must be one or two syllables max.
~ SEO friendly and searchable.
~ The name must not be an established crypto company or recruitment company in the UK (we have particularly struggled with this one due to the sheer number of crypto companies)
~ Reasonable domain available.

Over the past few weeks we’ve produced and sifted through over 6000 suggestions and conducted independent research as well as consulting with an agency. Based on the criteria above,  we’ve narrowed it down to 3 options. After this hard work we want to gift the R_Block community with the power to dramatically shape the future of this project. We are handing over the reigns to you, our valued community to define what we call ourselves and shape the future name of this movement. Here are the options…

1. RBLOCK - as you can see the beloved underscore has gone!  We appreciate this doesn’t bode well for SEO and ease of use. RBlock is arguably the most relevant because of the ‘recruitment’ and ‘reference’ element as well as being powered by blockchain. As mentioned above we have also got some brand recognition for the name. If we change it we will lose the SEO presence in the short term (3- 6 months)

2. ZINC
It’s short, it’s punchy, it’s memorable. Zinc is typically used as a catalyst in bringing two organic things together. Although the relevance is somewhat tenuous we think it best fulfils the criteria in other areas.

3. KAIZO
Derived from the term ‘Kaizen’ (the philosophy of continuous self-improvement) which is one of our core values (https://rblock.co/mission.html). Kaizo or Kaizu is short and memorable and has a futuristic feel to it. Both versions of the word are SEO rankable. We have also read that highly ranking scrabble letters work well for memorability and it doesn’t get much better than Z.

Please vote (link below) for your favourite name based on the criteria above. (please note we are waiting for the full report back from the trademark lawyer to see if they can find any potential infringements)

*Instructions to vote*

dApp: http://rblock.co/vote.html

We’re holding the vote on the blockchain! So you’ll need to have Metamask installed and be connected to the Ropsten network. You'll also need some Ropsten ETH to vote (get it for free here: https://faucet.metamask.io/). You can only vote once.
cryptohype

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

In venture capital there are always several rounds. If we have shortage of money for big exchange and marketing then print more tokens and raise more money.

And there are more coinceptions in the future, they also get access to more funds from the first funding once the product is released.
Read the whitepaper.
Great post by Luke explaining the model of funding, and a insight to their thoughts.
https://medium.com/r-block-blog/the-coinception-crowd-sale-framework-ecd67a8e4283
kusumadewi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Developers are working on marketing through building a strong partnership network (which will soon be released) and of course the rebrand. They are building close relationships with ICP so that when they launch they will have companies and subsequently workers using it immediately.

Their target customer to begin with are blockchain companies as opposed to workers which requires a lower marketing acquisition budget.

As mentioned developers are working with a PR agency to coincide news articles with the launch of the product. They are continuously looking for new news angles and they are in talks with some big conferences towards the end of the year.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

When is the network launch. Wasn't it supposed to be in April according to the roadmap? Thanks for any answer. I hope - R-blook will be greater soon.

Developers wrote the roadmap last year. The crowdsale and token distribution kept they busy until the end of March. They then went through a hiring process and had the full team by mid-April. These are some of the reasons things have been delayed. Developers will be providing more information on the launch later today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: