Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW: Stars Group - Financial Infrastructure of Professional Football  (Read 1758 times)
bit-joker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

What’s wrong with the industry that you want to change it? How do you think you’ll be able to do that?
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

So what exactly can I do with your tokens after I purchase them?
StarsGroup

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

This project looks interesting and I like that it’s focused on football, but why do you think that this will be successful? How are you different than other ICOs in the space?

Hi GoBelle, thats a great question! We're different than other ICO's in the space because we are the first of our kind in the sports world. To date, there has not been another ICO that aims to create a financial infrastructure for a sports platform and ultimately for an entire sports industry. We believe we'll be successful because of this point exactly. In addition, the problem(s) we're trying to solve using blockchain and our platform will help both clubs, players, and fans!
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:22:08 PM

How much does it cost to purchase tokens and what happens if you don’t raise what you’re trying to raise?

Each token costs $.17. All money that is raised during the pre-ICO process will be held in an escrow account until the targeted amount has been reached. If the amount
is not reached after the public token sale concludes, all funds will be returned to the purchasers accordingly.

Hope this is helpful! If you have anymore questions, feel free to reach out to us on our telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/GoU6oUialWNk6L1dhaPLsw
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

What’s wrong with the industry that you want to change it? How do you think you’ll be able to do that?

As a football agency, we have found that there are many financial/operational inefficiencies within the industry that made us realize that there was potential in applying blockchain technology to football.

1. Football is an ecosystem in itself, that does not operate as a byproduct of any single economy, but rather has ties to a diversity of countries, currencies, capital inflows, and football market dynamics.
2. The unfortunate reality of the industry is that corruption does exist, and FIFA is doing all they can to crack down on financial fair play, and require transparency from an ownership/transaction perspective.
3. There are very few opportunities for the fans of the world’s #1 sport to give back to the game and engage in depth.
4. Clubs receive sponsorship, broadcasting, merchandise sales, tickets sales, and transfer fee revenue in different currencies, and at each exchange/transaction point, the club loses money in transaction fees.
5. Payment delays are rampant throughout the industry.

We believe using blockchain technology can help solve these problems because of smart contracts. Smart contracts can verify and automate the transfer of digital assets between persons on a common network. A smart contract could trigger the transfer of digital tokens from a sponsor in the United States to a club in Europe upon the occurrence of a specific event, such as qualifying for a particular tournament. Also, consider the current player transfer process. When two clubs agree to sell a player, the player goes to their new club for a medical checkup. After the player passes the medical test,
the player will sign the new contract, and then the buyer will transfer funds in the denomination of the seller’s choosing. The smart contract protocol will automate this process, and ensure that the transfer is made on time, for the agreed to amount with a single currency, eliminating the currency exchange. These secure digital transactions can save time and money in the transfer process. Furthermore, FIFA, and every Token holder will be able to see that the transfer was made on the distributed ledger, providing full transparency and security to the transfer process.

If you want to chat more in depth about this, or talk football, join our telegram here: https://t.me/joinchat/GoU6oUialWNk6L1dhaPLsw
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

Sword555, once you purchase STARS tokens, you can go onto the Stars Platform and redeem tokens for football merchandise, tickets, exclusive player and club memorabilia, streaming media, and other football related goods and services.

If you want to talk more about our project or football in general, join our telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GoU6oUialWNk6L1dhaPLsw
bit-joker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

As a football agency, we have found that there are many financial/operational inefficiencies within the industry that made us realize that there was potential in applying blockchain technology to football.

1. Football is an ecosystem in itself, that does not operate as a byproduct of any single economy, but rather has ties to a diversity of countries, currencies, capital inflows, and football market dynamics.
2. The unfortunate reality of the industry is that corruption does exist, and FIFA is doing all they can to crack down on financial fair play, and require transparency from an ownership/transaction perspective.
3. There are very few opportunities for the fans of the world’s #1 sport to give back to the game and engage in depth.
4. Clubs receive sponsorship, broadcasting, merchandise sales, tickets sales, and transfer fee revenue in different currencies, and at each exchange/transaction point, the club loses money in transaction fees.

We believe using blockchain technology can help solve these problems because of smart contracts. Smart contracts can verify and automate the transfer of digital assets between persons on a common network. A smart contract could trigger the transfer of digital tokens from a sponsor in the United States to a club in Europe upon the occurrence of a specific event, such as qualifying for a particular tournament. Also, consider the current player transfer process. When two clubs agree to sell a player, the player goes to their new club for a medical checkup. After the player passes the medical test,
the player will sign the new contract, and then the buyer will transfer funds in the denomination of the seller’s choosing. The smart contract protocol will automate this process, and ensure that the transfer is made on time, for the agreed to amount with a single currency, eliminating the currency exchange. These secure digital transactions can save time and money in the transfer process. Furthermore, FIFA, and every Token holder will be able to see that the transfer was made on the distributed ledger, providing full transparency and security to the transfer process.

If you want to chat more in depth about this, or talk football, join our telegram here: https://t.me/joinchat/GoU6oUialWNk6L1dhaPLsw

That's an excellent answer. You seem to have a lot of experience in the field, no pun intended. May I ask if you're on the team page?
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:01:57 PM

That's an excellent answer. You seem to have a lot of experience in the field, no pun intended. May I ask if you're on the team page?

Everyone loves a good pun -- i'm not currently on the team page. We have not put our entire team on the site. Instead, we have left that for our more C-level members.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

How much does it cost to purchase tokens and what happens if you don’t raise what you’re trying to raise?

Each token costs $.17. All money that is raised during the pre-ICO process will be held in an escrow account until the targeted amount has been reached. If the amount
is not reached after the public token sale concludes, all funds will be returned to the purchasers accordingly.

Hope this is helpful! If you have anymore questions, feel free to reach out to us on our telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/GoU6oUialWNk6L1dhaPLsw

What are the soft and hard caps? Also, is there a minimum purchase requirement?

Sword555

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

Sword555, once you purchase STARS tokens, you can go onto the Stars Platform and redeem tokens for football merchandise, tickets, exclusive player and club memorabilia, streaming media, and other football related goods and services.

If you want to talk more about our project or football in general, join our telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GoU6oUialWNk6L1dhaPLsw

When is the soonest I will be able to do this?
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

This project looks interesting and I like that it’s focused on football, but why do you think that this will be successful? How are you different than other ICOs in the space?

Hi GoBelle, thats a great question! We're different than other ICO's in the space because we are the first of our kind in the sports world. To date, there has not been another ICO that aims to create a financial infrastructure for a sports platform and ultimately for an entire sports industry. We believe we'll be successful because of this point exactly. In addition, the problem(s) we're trying to solve using blockchain and our platform will help both clubs, players, and fans!

How do people from within the industry benefit by using Stars Group compared to the way they're handling it now?
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

Thanks for the question! We currently have a soft cap of $15,000,000 and a hard cap of $51,000,000. Right now we are currently in our public pre-sale. There is a minimum purchase requirement of 300 STARS tokens or $51 USD!
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:30:03 PM

How do people from within the industry benefit by using Stars Group compared to the way they're handling it now?

Right now, in the industry, clubs receive sponsorship, broadcasting, merchandise sales, tickets sales, and transfer fee revenue in different currencies, and at each exchange/transaction point, the club loses money in transaction fees.

As we increase consumer interaction with the Stars Group Platform, we intend to utilize the platform internally for intergroup player transfers and international transactions. This would benefit clubs  and owners because it would automate the process, and ensure that the transfer is made on time, for the agreed to amount with a single currency, eliminating the currency exchange.

StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

We are expecting to release our beta platform at the of January, but this date is subject to change. We'll keep you updated as we progress forward!
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:54:18 AM

In a few words how would you describe what your platform does to a potential investor?
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

In a few words how would you describe what your platform does to a potential investor?

The Stars Group Platform is an interactive online marketplace exclusively designed for Token holders. Consumers will utilize the platform for team merchandise sales— with exclusive items released solely on the platform such as tickets, opportunities to meet the players, exclusive club and player merchandise and memorabilia, live-streamed game day and practice footage, etc.
Sword555

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

We are expecting to release our beta platform at the of January, but this date is subject to change. We'll keep you updated as we progress forward!

I look forward to your updates. The end of January is coming quick, especially when you're as busy as I imagine you guys must be right now. Best of luck to you, I'll be keeping a close eye on this project.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

Thanks for the question! We currently have a soft cap of $15,000,000 and a hard cap of $51,000,000. Right now we are currently in our public pre-sale. There is a minimum purchase requirement of 300 STARS tokens or $51 USD!

Glad to hear the minimum is so low. What happens if you don't hit the soft cap?

GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:29:33 PM

Right now, in the industry, clubs receive sponsorship, broadcasting, merchandise sales, tickets sales, and transfer fee revenue in different currencies, and at each exchange/transaction point, the club loses money in transaction fees.

As we increase consumer interaction with the Stars Group Platform, we intend to utilize the platform internally for intergroup player transfers and international transactions. This would benefit clubs  and owners because it would automate the process, and ensure that the transfer is made on time, for the agreed to amount with a single currency, eliminating the currency exchange.

That actually does sound really useful for people in the industry. What kind of fees would they have to pay to use your platform instead?
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:37:14 PM

The Stars Group Platform is an interactive online marketplace exclusively designed for Token holders. Consumers will utilize the platform for team merchandise sales— with exclusive items released solely on the platform such as tickets, opportunities to meet the players, exclusive club and player merchandise and memorabilia, live-streamed game day and practice footage, etc.

I like the video media offerings your mentioned at the end, very interesting. So you would have to work with FIFA to be able to stream the games? Have you reached out to them yet?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: