Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW: Stars Group - Financial Infrastructure of Professional Football  (Read 1758 times)
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

When is the ICO? Am I too late for the pre-ICO?
StarsGroup

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

How many people are on your team right now?

Our team includes 6 members, in addition to a great advisory and ambassador team!

Sounds like a formidable team! All full time I assume?

Yes -- most definitely!
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

When is the ICO? Am I too late for the pre-ICO?

Thanks for reaching out Bananfana! You are not too late -- our pre-sale is open until Feburary 2nd, 2018. Smiley
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

We have some exciting news! Stars Group team wanted to let you know that we have set a date for the close of our pre-sale and time frame for our public sale!

February 2nd will be the close of our public pre-sale, and the last chance to receive 20% off STARS tokens when you purchase at least 300 tokens -- This is just a few weeks away!

After the close of our pre-sale, we will be opening our public sale on February 5th and will last until March 2nd!

Remember, token distribution is set to occur two weeks after we close our public sale!

We're extremely excited as we move forward!

I put this in my calendar, thanks. Do I need to be whitelisted to get in on the pre-sale?

Hello, you do not have to be whitelisted prior to the pre-sale. Anyone can go onto our site, http://starsgroup.io and you can complete the purchase there!

Thanks. You guys aren't worried about any sort of regulation or KYC, etc?

As of now, due to the token being a utility we are not. The Token can only be utilized for the purchase of goods and services provided by the Stars Group. The token is not linked to an
ownership stake in the Stars Group or Stars Group Football Clubs.
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

We're extremely excited to announce our newest advisor to the Stars Group IO team, Alex Lightman!

Alex is an internationally recognized author, inventor, entrepreneur, and stands as a leader and key influencer in the crypto space. Alex currently sits as the Chief Strategist for Passport Cities $300 M+ ICO.

For more information on Alex Lightman, check out our article here https://medium.com/stars-group/stars-group-io-adds-tech-innovator-to-advisory-board-c874c272fc5b

How do you think Alex will be able to help Stars Group?

Alex will be helpful moving forward in many ways. One in particular is due to his experience and expertise in the crypto space. His advisory clients who have successfully completed ICOs include Science (famous for incubating Dollar Shave Club and selling for $1 billion cash), BLOCKv, Sense, and Propy. Clients in the process of ICOs/token sales or evaluating include Academy for Blockchain Technology, African Potash, Ankorus, Phireon, FR8, BLOCT, LightStar, BitSpeed (now partnered with Google), GINET, and Millennium Energy.

He sounds like an extremely useful guy to have around. You can't divulge any specific changes you've made due to his advisory, can you?

As of now, we cannot, but keep your eyes open for some announcements coming up in the next few weeks!
NotFomo

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

will there be a possibility in the future to convert the token into other means?
loganix

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

Is this a good project? Undecided
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

This project looks interesting and I like that it’s focused on football, but why do you think that this will be successful? How are you different than other ICOs in the space?

Hi GoBelle, thats a great question! We're different than other ICO's in the space because we are the first of our kind in the sports world. To date, there has not been another ICO that aims to create a financial infrastructure for a sports platform and ultimately for an entire sports industry. We believe we'll be successful because of this point exactly. In addition, the problem(s) we're trying to solve using blockchain and our platform will help both clubs, players, and fans!

How do people from within the industry benefit by using Stars Group compared to the way they're handling it now?

Right now, in the industry, clubs receive sponsorship, broadcasting, merchandise sales, tickets sales, and transfer fee revenue in different currencies, and at each exchange/transaction point, the club loses money in transaction fees.

As we increase consumer interaction with the Stars Group Platform, we intend to utilize the platform internally for intergroup player transfers and international transactions. This would benefit clubs  and owners because it would automate the process, and ensure that the transfer is made on time, for the agreed to amount with a single currency, eliminating the currency exchange.

That actually does sound really useful for people in the industry. What kind of fees would they have to pay to use your platform instead?

There is a small transaction fee when you make purchases on the platform using STARS tokens. The transaction fee for credit card transaction compared to ETH/STARS is up to 5% larger when including FX exchange and 3rd party processing fees.

I'm guessing your exact fee hasn't quite been nailed down yet? 2%? 2.5%?

You are right, we haven't nailed down exactly, but it's looking like .5%!
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

Is this a good project? Undecided

It's a great project!! If you love football and want to see the integration of blockchain into the sports industry, this is the project for you!
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:44:23 PM

We're extremely excited to announce our newest advisor to the Stars Group IO team, Alex Lightman!

Alex is an internationally recognized author, inventor, entrepreneur, and stands as a leader and key influencer in the crypto space. Alex currently sits as the Chief Strategist for Passport Cities $300 M+ ICO.

For more information on Alex Lightman, check out our article here https://medium.com/stars-group/stars-group-io-adds-tech-innovator-to-advisory-board-c874c272fc5b

How do you think Alex will be able to help Stars Group?

Alex will be helpful moving forward in many ways. One in particular is due to his experience and expertise in the crypto space. His advisory clients who have successfully completed ICOs include Science (famous for incubating Dollar Shave Club and selling for $1 billion cash), BLOCKv, Sense, and Propy. Clients in the process of ICOs/token sales or evaluating include Academy for Blockchain Technology, African Potash, Ankorus, Phireon, FR8, BLOCT, LightStar, BitSpeed (now partnered with Google), GINET, and Millennium Energy.

He sounds like an extremely useful guy to have around. You can't divulge any specific changes you've made due to his advisory, can you?

As of now, we cannot, but keep your eyes open for some announcements coming up in the next few weeks!

You can count on that much.
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

This project looks interesting and I like that it’s focused on football, but why do you think that this will be successful? How are you different than other ICOs in the space?

Hi GoBelle, thats a great question! We're different than other ICO's in the space because we are the first of our kind in the sports world. To date, there has not been another ICO that aims to create a financial infrastructure for a sports platform and ultimately for an entire sports industry. We believe we'll be successful because of this point exactly. In addition, the problem(s) we're trying to solve using blockchain and our platform will help both clubs, players, and fans!

How do people from within the industry benefit by using Stars Group compared to the way they're handling it now?

Right now, in the industry, clubs receive sponsorship, broadcasting, merchandise sales, tickets sales, and transfer fee revenue in different currencies, and at each exchange/transaction point, the club loses money in transaction fees.

As we increase consumer interaction with the Stars Group Platform, we intend to utilize the platform internally for intergroup player transfers and international transactions. This would benefit clubs  and owners because it would automate the process, and ensure that the transfer is made on time, for the agreed to amount with a single currency, eliminating the currency exchange.

That actually does sound really useful for people in the industry. What kind of fees would they have to pay to use your platform instead?

There is a small transaction fee when you make purchases on the platform using STARS tokens. The transaction fee for credit card transaction compared to ETH/STARS is up to 5% larger when including FX exchange and 3rd party processing fees.

I'm guessing your exact fee hasn't quite been nailed down yet? 2%? 2.5%?

You are right, we haven't nailed down exactly, but it's looking like .5%!

That's incredibly low. That would probably go a long way to getting adopters in early on.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:54:30 PM

We have some exciting news! Stars Group team wanted to let you know that we have set a date for the close of our pre-sale and time frame for our public sale!

February 2nd will be the close of our public pre-sale, and the last chance to receive 20% off STARS tokens when you purchase at least 300 tokens -- This is just a few weeks away!

After the close of our pre-sale, we will be opening our public sale on February 5th and will last until March 2nd!

Remember, token distribution is set to occur two weeks after we close our public sale!

I put this in my calendar, thanks. Do I need to be whitelisted to get in on the pre-sale?

Hello, you do not have to be whitelisted prior to the pre-sale. Anyone can go onto our site, http://starsgroup.io and you can complete the purchase there!

As of now, due to the token being a utility we are not. The Token can only be utilized for the purchase of goods and services provided by the Stars Group. The token is not linked to an

That's good, makes it a lot easier when you don't need a whole fleet of lawyers lol. Do you have a legal team on retainer though?
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:33:23 PM

Our team includes 6 members, in addition to a great advisory and ambassador team!

Yes -- most definitely!

That's good. Do you have plans to make more hires anytime soon, or will this team be able to keep up with scale as is?
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

That's good, makes it a lot easier when you don't need a whole fleet of lawyers lol. Do you have a legal team on retainer though?

Yes, as you can see on our site, we are partnered with Reed Smith Smiley
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

Yes -- most definitely!

That's good. Do you have plans to make more hires anytime soon, or will this team be able to keep up with scale as is?

We are looking to expand our team with a couple positions over the coming weeks!
Kravious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

Yes -- most definitely!

We are looking to expand our team with a couple positions over the coming weeks!

Hello StarsGroup! Please message me on telegram @cryptohives for possibilities to increase your StarsGroup community
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:08:19 PM

Have you guys been to any blockchain conferences?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

Where is the best place I can get up to date news on Stars Group? Your Twitter?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Where can I buy tokens after the ICO ends?
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:04:45 PM

Do you think you will be ready to launch before the next season starts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: