Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW: Stars Group - Financial Infrastructure of Professional Football  (Read 1758 times)
StarsGroup

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

Great article published regarding the future of football, transparency, and where Stars Group IO fits in! Check it out!

http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/191145/stars-group-aims-to-make-football-transparent-through-blockchain-191145.html
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

How many funds raised in Pre-ICO? When will be ICO - and what about price on ICO? Minimal investment?

Thanks for your questions! As we have completed our presale. For the public sale, there will be no minimum investment needed. The price of a STARS token is .17.
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:17:10 PM

Stars Group is excited to announce our first video podcast is completed! Daniel Taylor, CEO, shares what he believes is the blueprint for creating a more inclusive and diverse world for those in the crypto community!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKkTfTxCxfY&feature=youtu.be
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:27:31 AM

This is an interesting project and I'm just now learning about it. Where is the best place to get started and what is the purpose of buying the tokens?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:08:37 AM

What is the total supply of STARS? What will happen to unsold tokens?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:21:42 AM

On the roadmap/timeline I noticed that January 2018 the initiation of club prospecting and due diligence was scheduled to have been completed. Did you guys make the deadline?

Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:28:06 AM

On the roadmap/timeline I noticed that January 2018 the initiation of club prospecting and due diligence was scheduled to have been completed. Did you guys make the deadline?

I also saw this on the timeline. I only skimmed over that because I am not extremely familiar with the terminology. What impact will it have on the user experience?
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

This project looks interesting and I like that it’s focused on football, but why do you think that this will be successful?

I'm still curious about it and afraid it got buried.  Grin
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

This is an interesting project and I'm just now learning about it. Where is the best place to get started and what is the purpose of buying the tokens?

Great to hear! The first place I would recommend is you check out our website at http://starsgroup.io. There you can read our whitepaper, see our team, and learn about what STARS tokens will do. Then i would join our telegram and be part of the community we're building around football and crypto! https://t.me/joinchat/GUfSEkialWNbp9ASQtIXkA
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

The total supply of STARS is 500,000,000 tokens...in which 300,000,000 of those will be available for public sale!
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

I also saw this on the timeline. I only skimmed over that because I am not extremely familiar with the terminology. What impact will it have on the user experience?

Our goal is to change the user/fan experience as it is now. As of now, there are very few opportunities for the fans of the world’s #1 sport to give back to the game and engage. Through the use of STARS tokens and our platform we will be able to give fans that engagement to their favorite players and clubs they are looking for! Our platform will give exclusive access to content, merchandise, player and club memorabilia, and rewards for those using our tokens. This will change the game!
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

Great question -- we are currently looking at prospective clubs! Once any club is finalized we will update you Smiley
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

Neat project, well done. I'm looking forward to seeing its success. May I ask who your competitors are in this space on the blockchain?
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

Where is the best place to keep up with the development of Stars Group? I'm always interested in seeing details about what the devs are up to.  Grin
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

Neat project, well done. I'm looking forward to seeing its success. May I ask who your competitors are in this space on the blockchain?

To date, there has not been another ICO that aims to create a financial infrastructure for a sports platform and ultimately for an entire sports industry. As of now, our pool of competition is very low due to our vision of Stars Group IO.
StarsGroup

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

Where is the best place to keep up with the development of Stars Group? I'm always interested in seeing details about what the devs are up to.  Grin

We give all updates on our company, progress, etc. on our telegram group. That is the best way to find this information -- plus you can talk to the team in real time! Here is the link to our group: https://t.me/joinchat/GUfSEkialWNbp9ASQtIXkA
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

Will your team be doing anything to prevent traders from buying your tokens only to dump them at the first exchange? Is there a feature in place that will prevent that? I ask because a lot of ICOs tend to suffer because of this.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

The total supply of STARS is 500,000,000 tokens...in which 300,000,000 of those will be available for public sale!

What are the other 200m tokens held for? Obviously the team will take a good portion of those, but I'm curious what % goes to the team.
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

Great to hear! The first place I would recommend is you check out our website at http://starsgroup.io. There you can read our whitepaper, see our team, and learn about what STARS tokens will do. Then i would join our telegram and be part of the community we're building around football and crypto! https://t.me/joinchat/GUfSEkialWNbp9ASQtIXkA

I appreciate all of the information. I will be doing research and joining the community on Telegram. Thanks for being very responsive.  Smiley

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:24:46 PM

Our goal is to change the user/fan experience as it is now. As of now, there are very few opportunities for the fans of the world’s #1 sport to give back to the game and engage. Through the use of STARS tokens and our platform we will be able to give fans that engagement to their favorite players and clubs they are looking for! Our platform will give exclusive access to content, merchandise, player and club memorabilia, and rewards for those using our tokens. This will change the game!

I can really appreciate how you guys are making it possible for fans to contribute to the game. It's something I have felt was always lacking so this is really exciting that you guys plan to solve this problem. I am also pretty excited about exclusive merchandise and rewards. Is there any way to see the rewards yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: