Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC GOLD GOOD or NO  (Read 1160 times)
mathematical-project

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:16:41 PM

I think Bitcoin gold is also a good coin like Bitcoin cash. It has climed to 6th in coinmarketcap. This is a good news for investors

He reached such a height only because the development team is pumping the price. But this will not last long. Soon there will be a big dump and everyone will be at a loss

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:02:45 PM

I can't say it's good or bad because BTC Gold is a new altcoin, it still has a lot to prove in the market; if its demand is high or not. There are a lot of things to consider first before concluding that a certain coin is good to invest in or not and not just because it was a split from BTC doesn't mean its price is the same as Bitcoin as well.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:20:57 PM

I have sold mine immediately, but I sold my bitcoin cash too early as well. The best out of all forks is imo bitcore (btx), the first out of all forks, virtual fork though.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:45:28 PM

good for what? :/
its good only for the developers and BTC whales
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:21:46 PM

I would say that BTC Gold is good for literally nothing. It's bad for the bitcoin community as a whole & it's a useless money grab coin.

Hopefully it dies a short but painful death. I won't be peddling in it -- that's for sure.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
my_cryptos

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:50:36 PM

This is a risky coin. I will not buy it for long-term storage. Maybe it should be watched before buying. If it starts to grow, then you can make investments in it

Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:42:22 PM

All Alts are dumping again since BTC is rising too fast, I have no idea where all of this is going to go. To the moon or to the gutter?

bskousen

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:21:27 PM

I personally think BTG is crap however it carries the name of a Bitcoin Fork and has a lot of mcap. So for that reason I own some because people are not rational and will pump it above $1000 IMO.
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:26:02 PM

I would say that BTC Gold is good for literally nothing. It's bad for the bitcoin community as a whole & it's a useless money grab coin.

Hopefully it dies a short but painful death. I won't be peddling in it -- that's for sure.

I agree with you on this topic, btg is just a simple fork of bitcoin, coming with zero innovation and new technology. They want to create something they can control, btg is just one of them.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:45:59 PM

I do not know, but some people still keep BTC gold on the grounds that one day the price will go up. that means no one can say good or bad.
I say BTG today is just silent.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:48:12 PM

DO you things btc gold is good
To me it is nothing but a coin created to speculate with its price and for the developers to get some profits they do not deserve, they are trying o make it seems as if they care about the community but if they cared at all they will not be realizing such an amateur fork, if you have some you can sell it and get your free money or you can keep it until the whales begin to pump it and make even more money that way.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:05:43 PM

I personally think BTG is crap however it carries the name of a Bitcoin Fork and has a lot of mcap. So for that reason I own some because people are not rational and will pump it above $1000 IMO.
There is a real development team working with that coin so it's pretty tough to say if it's worth the investment or not.
Just throw a little bit of money into it and see what happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:47:12 AM

BTC Gold is good.
But BTC is the best.

I just keep it, no sell it now
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:53:39 AM

I think the bitcoin gold not too great if to invest. bitcoin gold still lose much if compared with bitcoin cash, let alone with bitcoin. better to choose from in the bitcoin bitcoin gold

Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:35:48 AM

DO you things btc gold is good

I don't think so. Indeed originally bitcoin gold predicted would rise exceeding bitcoin but in fact is not, rather, even ride the bitcoin is very high and bitcoin gold not in condition of the original estimate. Therefore I think the bitcoin gold not too good
SesxsiKana

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:13:25 AM

Bitcoin gold still a mistery coins. Its new coin born after bitcoin fork and the team behind its still a mistery. I suggest to wait for more hint about this coin before buying it.  Cheesy
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:59:51 AM

I will tell you to take your BTC now that the price is high and run, this will go into oblivion soon, just ask yourself do you trust the team behind this project if your answer is no, just sell because you have nothing in particular to lose
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:44:06 AM

I thought Bitcoin gold are good like Bitcoin but there are many negative comments and descouragement about this coin so I stop my plan on trying to buy some of it.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:25:30 AM

Certainly, it is also a potential coin to consider. But to be honest, I do not appreciate the value of Bitcoin gold highly. It is just a copy of Bitcoin
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:14:38 AM

Certainly, it is also a potential coin to consider. But to be honest, I do not appreciate the value of Bitcoin gold highly. It is just a copy of Bitcoin

Same here. Bitcoin Gold is of course just another Bitcoin fork that will remain under the shadows of the true and original Bitcoin. But if we are to consider all these coins, regardless of their real purpose, as investments and instruments to acquire wealth then perhaps you might want to leave some in your wallet just in case it will liken its later movements to Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin Cash was also treated poorly in the beginning but it soon grew higher.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: